OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Locked
User avatar
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:23 pm
Has thanked: 776 times
Been thanked: 3324 times

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by SouthernGal » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:58 pm

chloe6124 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: She looks like she walks down the steps just fine.ImageImage. They were on the patio most of the time which was like 10 ft from Oscar in the kitchen. With the door open.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, my two year old does too. Until the one time she didn't and fell and skinned up her chin. That was only down 6 steps. Imagine what would happen if she fell down those.
Also, if something were to happen, 10 feet through a door is a ways to travel to get to a hurt child.
Move on, you're wrong and clearly don't have children. If you do, I truly hope you don't do this to them. And if you do, I truly truly hope nothing happens to them.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
Your not going to convince me I was wrong so quit trying. He could of been sitting on the deck and been just as close to her as he was in the kitchen with as big as the deck is. He was watching them the entire video. When he saw she was in the grass he asked her to come back on the deck so he could see her.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're naive. When you have kids of your own you'll understand. Image

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 5591
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 1112 times
Been thanked: 15725 times

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by chloe6124 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:03 pm

SouthernGal wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:Yeah, my two year old does too. Until the one time she didn't and fell and skinned up her chin. That was only down 6 steps. Imagine what would happen if she fell down those.
Also, if something were to happen, 10 feet through a door is a ways to travel to get to a hurt child.
Move on, you're wrong and clearly don't have children. If you do, I truly hope you don't do this to them. And if you do, I truly truly hope nothing happens to them.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
Your not going to convince me I was wrong so quit trying. He could of been sitting on the deck and been just as close to her as he was in the kitchen with as big as the deck is. He was watching them the entire video. When he saw she was in the grass he asked her to come back on the deck so he could see her.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're naive. When you have kids of your own you'll understand. Image

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
I guess my mother was a neglectful parent then. I can’t tell you how many times we had toys out on the patio playing while she was in the house washing dishes or cleaning the kitchen. You can do both when you have windows to watch out of.ImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:23 pm
Has thanked: 776 times
Been thanked: 3324 times

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by SouthernGal » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:35 pm

chloe6124 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Your not going to convince me I was wrong so quit trying. He could of been sitting on the deck and been just as close to her as he was in the kitchen with as big as the deck is. He was watching them the entire video. When he saw she was in the grass he asked her to come back on the deck so he could see her.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're naive. When you have kids of your own you'll understand. Image

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
I guess my mother was a neglectful parent then. I can’t tell you how many times we had toys out on the patio playing while she was in the house washing dishes or cleaning the kitchen. You can do both when you have windows to watch out of.ImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good for you. You were lucky enough that nothing serious happened. My parents did the same thing, except my dumbass little self thought I could check the mail without my parents and I almost got hit by a car that a careless teenager was driving. So, good for you. Image Genuinely happy for you.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 5591
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 1112 times
Been thanked: 15725 times

OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by chloe6124 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:41 pm

SouthernGal wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:You're naive. When you have kids of your own you'll understand. Image

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
I guess my mother was a neglectful parent then. I can’t tell you how many times we had toys out on the patio playing while she was in the house washing dishes or cleaning the kitchen. You can do both when you have windows to watch out of.ImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good for you. You were lucky enough that nothing serious happened. My parents did the same thing, except my dumbass little self thought I could check the mail without my parents and I almost got hit by a car that a careless teenager was driving. So, good for you. Image Genuinely happy for you.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
Their gates probably have locks on them so they couldn’t even get out of back yard. If they don’t they are way to little to even reach to be able to open it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:23 pm
Has thanked: 776 times
Been thanked: 3324 times

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by SouthernGal » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:55 pm

chloe6124 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: I guess my mother was a neglectful parent then. I can’t tell you how many times we had toys out on the patio playing while she was in the house washing dishes or cleaning the kitchen. You can do both when you have windows to watch out of.ImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good for you. You were lucky enough that nothing serious happened. My parents did the same thing, except my dumbass little self thought I could check the mail without my parents and I almost got hit by a car that a careless teenager was driving. So, good for you. Image Genuinely happy for you.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
Their gates probably have locks on them so they couldn’t even get out of back yard. If they don’t they are way to little to even reach to be able to open it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Again, you're missing the point completely. I'm done with the conversation. Byyyyyeeeee. ImageImage

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer
Posts: 334
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:36 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 746 times

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by xoxoghadxoxo » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:53 pm

Does anyone else find it interesting that as soon as Kyra got engaged, Keren started planning her wedding that she didn’t seem to care about prior to that and now that Kyra started her own legitimate business Keren is selling water bottles and acting like she’s some genius, boss Mom? I really don’t understand how these two are friends and how Kyra doesn’t see straight through her.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
theshamanisright1
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:05 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 252 times

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by theshamanisright1 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:17 am

So Oscar did YET ANOTHER stupid thing- convinced Kyra to go on a hike with him (and 3 babies!!) by obviously not being honest about how long or difficult it was. HIKING IS NOT FOR TODDLERS. JFC Oscar. No wonder Kyra absolutely reamed him in this vlog.
Emysere
Informer
Informer
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:27 am
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 1374 times

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by Emysere » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:15 am

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:53 pm
Does anyone else find it interesting that as soon as Kyra got engaged, Keren started planning her wedding that she didn’t seem to care about prior to that and now that Kyra started her own legitimate business Keren is selling water bottles and acting like she’s some genius, boss Mom? I really don’t understand how these two are friends and how Kyra doesn’t see straight through her.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Literally everyone else has seen the link between Kyra making strides and Keren trying to get one up on her. She is a major pos friend. Not to mention she planned the wedding she didn't give a shit about before Kyra's engagement to fall a couple of months after her bff had a baby. Honestly if I were Kyra I would have told her to stick her wedding. I wouldn't fly cross country to my friend's wedding with a new baby.
loveisinthecats
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:26 am
Has thanked: 2182 times
Been thanked: 451 times

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by loveisinthecats » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:25 am

theshamanisright1 wrote:So Oscar did YET ANOTHER stupid thing- convinced Kyra to go on a hike with him (and 3 babies!!) by obviously not being honest about how long or difficult it was. HIKING IS NOT FOR TODDLERS. JFC Oscar. No wonder Kyra absolutely reamed him in this vlog.
Hiking can be for toddlers if you’re smart and responsible about it. So hiking is not for OK’s toddlers since they’re never smart or responsible lol
User avatar
remre1017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1086
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:27 am
Has thanked: 6517 times
Been thanked: 7029 times

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by remre1017 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:02 am

Juice at bedtime? Ice cream before bed? M&M’s as a snack? IPHONE AGAIN DURING BED TIME?
They’re a joke


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:12 pm
Has thanked: 284 times
Been thanked: 3888 times

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by Steps_to_STFU » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:10 am

Anyone surprised by their dietary habits for their children or their inability to parent is clearly new here.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 5591
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 1112 times
Been thanked: 15725 times

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by chloe6124 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:15 am

Steps_to_STFU wrote:Anyone surprised by their dietary habits for their children or their inability to parent is clearly new here.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Kyra actually feeds and cooks for her kids very well. Her kids are good eaters. What kid hasn’t had ice cream before bed once in awhile.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:12 pm
Has thanked: 284 times
Been thanked: 3888 times

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by Steps_to_STFU » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:20 am

chloe6124 wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:Anyone surprised by their dietary habits for their children or their inability to parent is clearly new here.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Kyra actually feeds and cooks for her kids very well. Her kids are good eaters. What kid hasn’t had ice cream before bed once in awhile.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Incorrect.

There is a difference between a ice cream before bed. And constantly every vlog being supplied with some candy, juice, sugar filled garbage. It has been this way since Levi was small and continues with each crotch fruit they pop out. Hello Fresh does not make Kyra a saint.

Now continue with you're need to be a contrarian. I see nothing had changed.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 5591
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 1112 times
Been thanked: 15725 times

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by chloe6124 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:23 am

As long as she is cooking and making them eat healthy meals I really don’t care much about the other stuff.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:12 pm
Has thanked: 284 times
Been thanked: 3888 times

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by Steps_to_STFU » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:26 am

chloe6124 wrote:As long as she is cooking and making them eat healthy meals I really don’t care much about the other stuff.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good for you then. I wasn't so much worried about your concerns on the subject. Image

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:00 pm
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 1507 times

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by ytmamaviewer24 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:41 am

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:53 pm
Does anyone else find it interesting that as soon as Kyra got engaged, Keren started planning her wedding that she didn’t seem to care about prior to that and now that Kyra started her own legitimate business Keren is selling water bottles and acting like she’s some genius, boss Mom? I really don’t understand how these two are friends and how Kyra doesn’t see straight through her.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think she knows, but she's weirdly attached to keren because she was the first "friend" she made on YouTube.
Plus most of their followers are pretty invested in their friendship, so it's better for business to get along.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:00 pm
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 1507 times

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by ytmamaviewer24 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:54 am

theshamanisright1 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:17 am
So Oscar did YET ANOTHER stupid thing- convinced Kyra to go on a hike with him (and 3 babies!!) by obviously not being honest about how long or difficult it was. HIKING IS NOT FOR TODDLERS. JFC Oscar. No wonder Kyra absolutely reamed him in this vlog.
Hiking is a great activity for toddlers, but it needs to be a trail they can handle and NOT for 4 hours with only chocolate as a snack.
Babbs18
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1995
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:19 pm
Has thanked: 10823 times
Been thanked: 21127 times

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by Babbs18 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:32 am

chloe6124 wrote:As long as she is cooking and making them eat healthy meals I really don’t care much about the other stuff.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok allright cool, gonna cook my kid some veggies, rice and chicken, but I will let him snort a line of coke before bed. Is that okay with you?
disketa
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:31 am
Has thanked: 188 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by disketa » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:38 am

What the hell, they went on a steep rocky trail WITH A BABY?? I don't even want to think what could have happened, if they slipped while holding Averie..
I'm all for kids hiking, but that trail was NOT suitable for such small children, they could easily slip/stepped wrong and sprain an ankle. They should've turned around when they saw how hard the trail is getting and picked something different. The kids did very well on their hike, though!

Poslano z mojega STF-L09 z uporabo Tapatalk

loveisinthecats
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:26 am
Has thanked: 2182 times
Been thanked: 451 times

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by loveisinthecats » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:57 pm

loveisinthecats wrote:
theshamanisright1 wrote:So Oscar did YET ANOTHER stupid thing- convinced Kyra to go on a hike with him (and 3 babies!!) by obviously not being honest about how long or difficult it was. HIKING IS NOT FOR TODDLERS. JFC Oscar. No wonder Kyra absolutely reamed him in this vlog.
Hiking can be for toddlers if you’re smart and responsible about it. So hiking is not for OK’s toddlers since they’re never smart or responsible lol
I just put on this vlog and wow was I right. Giving them M&Ms and JUICE as a mid-hike snack? Wtf?
User avatar
remre1017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1086
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:27 am
Has thanked: 6517 times
Been thanked: 7029 times

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by remre1017 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:56 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... a6503f.jpg[/IMG]
Averie is not cute.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3boys1girl
Talker
Talker
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:48 am
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by 3boys1girl » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:48 pm

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:07 pm
Is she taking the kids to Kerens wedding? Could that be her excuse for switching to formula?
That would be just sad to stop breastfeeding for the sack of someone else.. just to party or travel...
User avatar
Coco_
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1830
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:58 pm
Has thanked: 8754 times
Been thanked: 6984 times

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by Coco_ » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:38 pm

3boys1girl wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:07 pm
Is she taking the kids to Kerens wedding? Could that be her excuse for switching to formula?
That would be just sad to stop breastfeeding for the sack of someone else.. just to party or travel...
she is taking all of them.. she’s not keren lol
Chyraas
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:42 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by Chyraas » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:14 am

Coco_ wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:38 pm
3boys1girl wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:07 pm
Is she taking the kids to Kerens wedding? Could that be her excuse for switching to formula?
I would be so mad if someone brought their badass kids to my wedding, even though keren's kids are going to be there, doesn't seem good to start a whole daycare there especially since Kyra can't control them LOL this is going to be a hot mess
ytmd123
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 98 times
Been thanked: 744 times

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by ytmd123 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:54 am

(talking about alaya)
kyra: “she’s addicted to juice and milk. all day long she carries cups with her that have either juice or milk in them.”

oscar: “yeah she definitely needs to be drinking more water”

are they kidding? they’re talking about her as if she can make these decisions by herself. alaya doesn’t walk to the fridge and pour herself a glass of juice, she’s two. she wouldn’t be “addicted” if OK didn’t give it to her because they’re too lazy to put up with her. i get that parenting is hard especially with 3 kids but there are other ways to handle things, all of this sugar and ipad time is NOT helping them at all


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Locked

Return to “OKBaby”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests