OkItsTimeToGetSomeTherapy | OKBaby | Part 31

babySW2017
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: OkItsTimeToGetSomeTherapy | OKBaby | Part 31

Post by babySW2017 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:32 pm

guys i’m worried about kyra. idk how long she has been dieting but they didn’t really mention in until a week or two ago. She posted on her story that she is 13 pounds down! 13 pounds in what 2 weeks for somebody who is already small and 5’2ish?? that’s so much weight for somebody of her size to lose. and in such a short amount of time.
remre1017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by remre1017 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:23 am

babySW2017 wrote:guys i’m worried about kyra. idk how long she has been dieting but they didn’t really mention in until a week or two ago. She posted on her story that she is 13 pounds down! 13 pounds in what 2 weeks for somebody who is already small and 5’2ish?? that’s so much weight for somebody of her size to lose. and in such a short amount of time.
I was going to post something like this too but weight is a touchy subject. But I don’t think she’s being healthy about it either. On the vlog she kept saying she was calorie cutting, and honestly I’ve tried it too and it works. But Kyra is probably not smart about it. I can see her starving herself when there’s so many other healthier ways to lose weight. I bet she’s taking tips from Keren. It’s not very smart of her to show her young dumb followers how she’s easily losing weight while saying “I’m starving” on vlogs. I just hope it’s not teaching anyone to starve themselves.
It’s also kind of annoying (to me personally) that she doesn’t have to step foot in a gym to help her lose that weight. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
remre1017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by remre1017 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:58 am

Kyra was being such a bitch about going to the mall. How hard was it to go inside and grab the stroller? She always has to be in damn control. Anyone else get uncomfortable watching that??

rnbws13
Amateur
Amateur

Post by rnbws13 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:53 am

Omg they already treat Alaya like garbage but to punish bad behaviour by taking away her princess dresses is just a new level of cruel! There just is not any reason to do that, even if whatever she did wrong was ruin a dress you don’t take all of them away. The fact that they talk so freely about this borderline abusive parenting speaks volumes about their character!

Also the more I watch the more I can’t stand Oscar’s face. Even when he thinks he’s doing something nice like find slippers for his toddlers, the amount of praise he requires from them is ridiculous and if they don’t heap praise on him he says they’re grumpy .

RavenUK
Talker
Talker

OkItsTimeToGetSomeTherapy | OKBaby | Part 31

Post by RavenUK » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:00 am

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
fairy-13 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:31 pm
my heart breaks for alaya
she’s so cute, cheeky and smart but her parents will never acknowledge it. she was so clearly brought into this world to fix OKs shitty relo which really didnt help at all. compare always first year to levi’s and averies and it’s just shocking how little they care for their own baby.
idk why they decided to have 2 more children when they clearly don’t know what the f they are doing
Sometimes, I wish that Levi would do something really bad... complete meltdown tantrum in front of a mall of people, while Alaya is like "Levi no!" just so that she gets some praise. But, then I watch KK&BabyJ and Jackson messes up constantly, yet... Landon is still the bad seed to them. :(
So Kyra mentions on today’s vlog that Alaya is not wearing a princess dress as punishment. It’s lasted 2 days and she is unsure how long it will last. For god sake. Your the parent. Patent your children. Give them ground rules. But a 2 day punishment for a 2yr old come on. I did like how she did not mention what the punishment was for. Do millennials just not want to patent there children? This is so painful to watch. We’re going to end up in a world of kids/adults thinking there entitled to have just what they want due to lack of parenting!
ALittleStitious
Talker
Talker

Post by ALittleStitious » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:39 am

rnbws13 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:53 am
Omg they already treat Alaya like garbage but to punish bad behaviour by taking away her princess dresses is just a new level of cruel! There just is not any reason to do that, even if whatever she did wrong was ruin a dress you don’t take all of them away. The fact that they talk so freely about this borderline abusive parenting speaks volumes about their character!

Also the more I watch the more I can’t stand Oscar’s face. Even when he thinks he’s doing something nice like find slippers for his toddlers, the amount of praise he requires from them is ridiculous and if they don’t heap praise on him he says they’re grumpy Image.

Oscar is insufferable and I don't know how anyone can even look at him, let alone spend time with him or repeatedly get knocked up by him.
remre1017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by remre1017 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:50 am

RavenUK wrote:
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
fairy-13 wrote:
she’s so cute, cheeky and smart but her parents will never acknowledge it. she was so clearly brought into this world to fix OKs shitty relo which really didnt help at all. compare always first year to levi’s and averies and it’s just shocking how little they care for their own baby.
idk why they decided to have 2 more children when they clearly don’t know what the f they are doing
Sometimes, I wish that Levi would do something really bad... complete meltdown tantrum in front of a mall of people, while Alaya is like "Levi no!" just so that she gets some praise. But, then I watch KK&BabyJ and Jackson messes up constantly, yet... Landon is still the bad seed to them. :(
So Kyra mentions on today’s vlog that Alaya is not wearing a princess dress as punishment. It’s lasted 2 days and she is unsure how long it will last. For god sake. Your the parent. Patent your children. Give them ground rules. But a 2 day punishment for a 2yr old come on. I did like how she did not mention what the punishment was for. Do millennials just not want to patent there children? This is so painful to watch. We’re going to end up in a world of kids/adults thinking there entitled to have just what they want due to lack of parenting!
I don’t think millennials has anything to do with it. I just think Kyra doesn’t know what the hell shes doing.

wonderwall99
Informer
Informer

Post by wonderwall99 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:51 am

RavenUK wrote:
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
fairy-13 wrote:
Alright alright let's not lump all the millenial parents together. Young parents we watch on youtube aren't the standard. And if they are, there the standard of shit parenting. Generally speaking.

Quite a few of my friends that are Kyra and Oscar's age are amazing parents and definitely know how to discipline and instill proper manners, social skills and don't treat their littles like entitled brats.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

RavenUK
Talker
Talker

Post by RavenUK » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:20 am

wonderwall99 wrote:
RavenUK wrote:
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sometimes, I wish that Levi would do something really bad... complete meltdown tantrum in front of a mall of people, while Alaya is like "Levi no!" just so that she gets some praise. But, then I watch KK&BabyJ and Jackson messes up constantly, yet... Landon is still the bad seed to them. :(
Alright alright let's not lump all the millenial parents together. Young parents we watch on youtube aren't the standard. And if they are, there the standard of shit parenting. Generally speaking.

Quite a few of my friends that are Kyra and Oscar's age are amazing parents and definitely know how to discipline and instill proper manners, social skills and don't treat their littles like entitled brats.

Apologies, I should have thought of my wording. Yes they are shit parents, they cannot look after themselves. Let alone there children and they talk about wanting a fourth.
wonderwall99
Informer
Informer

Post by wonderwall99 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:12 pm

RavenUK wrote:
wonderwall99 wrote:
RavenUK wrote: So Kyra mentions on today’s vlog that Alaya is not wearing a princess dress as punishment. It’s lasted 2 days and she is unsure how long it will last. For god sake. Your the parent. Patent your children. Give them ground rules. But a 2 day punishment for a 2yr old come on. I did like how she did not mention what the punishment was for. Do millennials just not want to patent there children? This is so painful to watch. We’re going to end up in a world of kids/adults thinking there entitled to have just what they want due to lack of parenting!

Apologies, I should have thought of my wording. Yes they are shit parents, they cannot look after themselves. Let alone there children and they talk about wanting a fourth.
All good all good! I'm kyra's age and I'd like to think I'm a good mom, not dumb and careless and lazy like these two. But I get what you meant :)

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Post by MamaTweet » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:30 pm

In the vlog where they go shopping for winter clothes was avery naked under the snowsuit???

Im glad she didn't mention why alaya was being punished but i bet its not because she didnt want to embarrass alaya i bet its because it was for something stupid (peeing/pooping in her pants or bed or getting into something her dumbass parents left out) because to be honest 99% of youtube parents don't give a shit about embarrassing their kids. And 2 days is a long time for a 2 year old...shes already fogotten her "crime" and is now just sad and confused that she can't wear her favorite clothes.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:48 pm

MamaTweet wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:30 pm
In the vlog where they go shopping for winter clothes was avery naked under the snowsuit???

Im glad she didn't mention why alaya was being punished but i bet its not because she didnt want to embarrass alaya i bet its because it was for something stupid (peeing/pooping in her pants or bed or getting into something her dumbass parents left out) because to be honest 99% of youtube parents don't give a shit about embarrassing their kids. And 2 days is a long time for a 2 year old...shes already fogotten her "crime" and is now just sad and confused that she can't wear her favorite clothes.

Yeah she mentioned that Oscar didn't get her dressed before putting the snowsuit on her.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by angelmamma » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:56 pm

RavenUK wrote:
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
fairy-13 wrote:
I know plenty of amazing young mothers (Young millennials ) , even amazing teen mothers (Gen Z) who make daily sacrifices and are wonderfully attentive to their children. I also know a plethora of shit mothers in their 40s+. Everyone is so quick to bash millennials when millennials were RAISED by the previous generations. It's an absurd and immature blame game.
Is Kyra even a millennial? If she is, she is barely a millennial by a month or so. I always considered her Gen Z anyway.
I'm not a fan of their children. Levi is the spoiled king, Alaya is the forgotten middle child that is obnoxious because she craves the attention her parents give the King and Averie doesn't even have a personality.
Oscar is annoying and all Kyra does is whiiiinnnneee. It's tiring.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:00 pm

wonderwall99 wrote:
RavenUK wrote:
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sometimes, I wish that Levi would do something really bad... complete meltdown tantrum in front of a mall of people, while Alaya is like "Levi no!" just so that she gets some praise. But, then I watch KK&BabyJ and Jackson messes up constantly, yet... Landon is still the bad seed to them. :(

Yep. I'll vouch for that. I'm admittedly a crabby old lady, but my cousin's daughter is an excellent mom. She started young (so did her dad) but she puts her kid first and the real clincher is that unlike so many YouTube young parents who can't even accept constructive criticism (despite putting their parenting choices on the internet), she constantly worries that she isn't doing enough.
There are bad, lazy parents in every generation, sadly.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Post by MamaTweet » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:10 pm

MiloandMax1 wrote:
MamaTweet wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:30 pm

Yeah she mentioned that Oscar didn't get her dressed before putting the snowsuit on her.
Thanks i thought she said something about it but i have a 1 year old with a big mouth lol so i end up missing a lot

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Post by Brittanymariex3 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:24 pm

Cute waffle blankets at ikea for $25 way better than kyra's lice blankets for $40-50
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by oldschoolmom39 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:10 pm

remre1017 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:58 am
Kyra was being such a bitch about going to the mall. How hard was it to go inside and grab the stroller? She always has to be in damn control. Anyone else get uncomfortable watching that??

You can tell that he is over her constant whining and complaining. She acts like a child when she should be acting like a grown mother of three. She can't say one single thing about her children whining and complaining because they have clearly learned it from her. He needs to stop pacifying her and put her in her place. The vibe I get is it is her world and she just allows him to live in it. He has no real say in anything and she oversteps him in every aspect of their lives including parenting.
ytmd123
Amateur
Amateur

Post by ytmd123 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:07 pm

I call BS on kyra’s reasoning for not wanting to say why she punished alaya. Embarrassing their children wasn’t a problem when they posted a thumbnail of levi having an accident in the park, so why is it now?
Kyra hated the princess dresses in the first place. Alaya probably did something minor and kyra used that as an excuse to take them away.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Steps_to_STFU » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:15 am

ytmd123 wrote:I call BS on kyra’s reasoning for not wanting to say why she punished alaya. Embarrassing their children wasn’t a problem when they posted a thumbnail of levi having an accident in the park, so why is it now?
Kyra hated the princess dresses in the first place. Alaya probably did something minor and kyra used that as an excuse to take them away.

Exactly, little too convenient that she just complained about her always wearing them and now she took them from her. I get needing to punish when appropriate. However Kyra clearly doesnt like Alaya so anything she does at this point seems cruel. What have Levi's that he truly loves have they ever removed ? Oh nothing because he is golden.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

cass
Talker
Talker

Post by cass » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:48 am

okay this might be long but i've finally caught up on all the threads and i've got tons to say lol

1. i HATE how much they bash alaya!

2. levi used to have super curly hair like alaya as well until they cut it and then it grew in straight!. as much as i hate to say it! cut her hair and the curls will probably go away and she can have the nice long hair she wishes!.. my daughter had these natural ringlet curls at the end of her hair for so long and after i cut her hair they went away! ( which i hated lol)

3. i know teenys hair is all weird and different lengths but that's natural for babies. tons of people wanted me to cut my daughters hair when she was little bc it was so misshaped but she had such long thick hair i couldn't do it! and now every one comments on her hair! teeny's will grow out! just put a cute bow in it and call it a day! putting it in braids and ponytails will only break her hair. her baby hair is to fragile and easily breakable.

4. i actually like the colour of kyra's hair. but all this dying and having extensions will only make her hair thinner! she needs to stop applying heat and products and just let it be!!

5. why the F*CK have they not gone and bought snow attire for the kids yet!! this is not their first winter, you knew the snow was coming! how are you so unprepared! i HATE how much money they can spend on them selves but cant find the time to go and buy your kids the NECESSITIES for winter! no wonder every one is getting sick!

6. oscar's sickness he had. i actually had the same thing few weeks ago and i too thought it was strep. apparently lots of people ended up getting it ,and im from Canada LOL.. it was just really contagious so he was right to stay away from the kids bc let me tell you the pain was terrible!

7. and them complaining about the cost kills me! its like when they complained about the price of kyra's pregnancy shots... but had the money to go and get their entire house professionally decorated! that sh*t pissed me off! and i left multiple comments about it!

8. im not sure what alaya did to get her dresses taken away but kyra said she didint want to embarrass her about it.. so maybe she did something a little naughty like lifting her dress up in public? it had to be something involving the dresses, because to my knowledge, she hasent taken anything away from her before like that so the dresses seems random to be taken away as punishment if it didint involve them in some way.

p.s F*UCK you all LOL!! i used to really like okbaby but over the last year i find them boring as hell. all thanks to this thread!
ThisIsMeCeej
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThisIsMeCeej » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:59 pm

cass wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:48 am
okay this might be long but i've finally caught up on all the threads and i've got tons to say lol

2. levi used to have super curly hair like alaya as well until they cut it and then it grew in straight!. as much as i hate to say it! cut her hair and the curls will probably go away and she can have the nice long hair she wishes!.. my daughter had these natural ringlet curls at the end of her hair for so long and after i cut her hair they went away! ( which i hated lol)

3. i know teenys hair is all weird and different lengths but that's natural for babies. tons of people wanted me to cut my daughters hair when she was little bc it was so misshaped but she had such long thick hair i couldn't do it! and now every one comments on her hair! teeny's will grow out! just put a cute bow in it and call it a day! putting it in braids and ponytails will only break her hair. her baby hair is to fragile and easily breakable.

4. i actually like the colour of kyra's hair. but all this dying and having extensions will only make her hair thinner! she needs to stop applying heat and products and just let it be!!

5. why the F*CK have they not gone and bought snow attire for the kids yet!! this is not their first winter, you knew the snow was coming! how are you so unprepared! i HATE how much money they can spend on them selves but cant find the time to go and buy your kids the NECESSITIES for winter! no wonder every one is getting sick!

6. oscar's sickness he had. i actually had the same thing few weeks ago and i too thought it was strep. apparently lots of people ended up getting it ,and im from Canada LOL.. it was just really contagious so he was right to stay away from the kids bc let me tell you the pain was terrible!

7. and them complaining about the cost kills me! its like when they complained about the price of kyra's pregnancy shots... but had the money to go and get their entire house professionally decorated! that sh*t pissed me off! and i left multiple comments about it!

8. im not sure what alaya did to get her dresses taken away but kyra said she didint want to embarrass her about it.. so maybe she did something a little naughty like lifting her dress up in public? it had to be something involving the dresses, because to my knowledge, she hasent taken anything away from her before like that so the dresses seems random to be taken away as punishment if it didint involve them in some way.

p.s F*UCK you all LOL!! i used to really like okbaby but over the last year i find them boring as hell. all thanks to this thread!
I love you! Whomever you are! I was on board with all you said! I just wanted to add a #9

9. The argument about going to the mall or the mall and Target vs just Target. I kinda get where Kyra was coming from with that, because as we all saw when they were showing what they bought, Levi was "over it" he was tired and wanted to go to bed, or play in the snow... Alaya was "over it" and probably wanted to go to bed... it just seemed to be around bedtime for the kids. So, maybe they should have just gone earlier in the day, or maybe Kyra could reign in the leash and let Oscar take the kids to the mall with the sitter and buy their needs, if she can't go during the day because of work or something. Kyra would never give up the chance to go to the mall on a normal basis, so there has to be more to the situation... you know? And what was with Oscar trying to force her to the mall? I could see it now... they went to the mall and she spends lots of money on un-needed things, and he has a cow because she spends too much. Is there a happy medium with those two?
Hey now, hey now... don't dream it's over...
remre1017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by remre1017 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:09 pm

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
cass wrote:

I love you! Whomever you are! I was on board with all you said! I just wanted to add a #9

9. The argument about going to the mall or the mall and Target vs just Target. I kinda get where Kyra was coming from with that, because as we all saw when they were showing what they bought, Levi was "over it" he was tired and wanted to go to bed, or play in the snow... Alaya was "over it" and probably wanted to go to bed... it just seemed to be around bedtime for the kids. So, maybe they should have just gone earlier in the day, or maybe Kyra could reign in the leash and let Oscar take the kids to the mall with the sitter and buy their needs, if she can't go during the day because of work or something. Kyra would never give up the chance to go to the mall on a normal basis, so there has to be more to the situation... you know? And what was with Oscar trying to force her to the mall? I could see it now... they went to the mall and she spends lots of money on un-needed things, and he has a cow because she spends too much. Is there a happy medium with those two?
I can see where you’re coming with this. When I saw it I was immediately annoyed because I was like Jesus Christ Kyra why do you need to control everything? The way she went about it just seemed so bitchy. And it didn’t seem like it was about the kids too.. I feel like she just genuinely didn’t want to go and used the stroller as an excuse so she threw a fit about it. She was probably tired from running her bUsInEsS and didn’t want to do anything that night.

I also just don’t get why they don’t have snow stuff already? Oscar said his boots probably got thrown away when they were decorating the house. Sooo did they just toss out “useless” stuff to make their house look pretty? Image so dumb and weird.

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Delrey__ » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:52 pm

remre1017 wrote:
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
cass wrote:

I can see where you’re coming with this. When I saw it I was immediately annoyed because I was like Jesus Christ Kyra why do you need to control everything? The way she went about it just seemed so bitchy. And it didn’t seem like it was about the kids too.. I feel like she just genuinely didn’t want to go and used the stroller as an excuse so she threw a fit about it. She was probably tired from running her bUsInEsS and didn’t want to do anything that night.

I also just don’t get why they don’t have snow stuff already? Oscar said his boots probably got thrown away when they were decorating the house. Sooo did they just toss out “useless” stuff to make their house look pretty? Image so dumb and weird.

Yeah it definitely wasn’t because the kids were tired, she just didn’t want to go because it would have been a hassle to be out at the mall with her three kids.

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lyanna » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:47 am

...And that's why you shouldn't have more kids than you can handle, Kyra.
remre1017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by remre1017 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:44 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 139705.jpg[/IMG]

Lmao ok mrs lice infested Kyra. Acting sooo business smart now.

Return to “OKBaby”