OKBaby: Screw the Doctor! Vasectomy for Oscar! | Part 34

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: OKBaby: Screw the Doctor! Vasectomy for Oscar! | Part 34

Post by oldschoolmom39 »

bunchofidiots wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:45 am Kyra wtf why would she get on insta and scare all these young girls? She goes yeah I hate Pap smears they’re horrible. If I had heard that at a young age I would never had got one. Does she not realize how that’s going to negatively impact people watching. Not that Kyra is a very good role model to begin with but still she should be careful when saying things like that.
Pap smears are not even that bad lol I don't think she could handle a vaginal delivery which is why she never tried for one. At this point her uterus is probably scarred and thin so it could rupture more easily. I tested positive for gsb and had to have antibiotics while I was in labor. I don't think you need them with a c section so I am sure they did it as a precautionary measure just in case she went into labor on her own and her water broke.
VaCar
Talker
Talker

Post by VaCar »

She's delivering on Nov 2nd. I wonder if they vote in CA or Utah.
Apm1993
Talker
Talker

Post by Apm1993 »

VaCar wrote:She's delivering on Nov 2nd. I wonder if they vote in CA or Utah.
Did they talk about voting? I really don’t see them as the kind of people who give a hoot about voting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RiverRose
Informer
Informer

Post by RiverRose »

oldschoolmom39 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:59 pm
bunchofidiots wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:45 am Kyra wtf why would she get on insta and scare all these young girls? She goes yeah I hate Pap smears they’re horrible. If I had heard that at a young age I would never had got one. Does she not realize how that’s going to negatively impact people watching. Not that Kyra is a very good role model to begin with but still she should be careful when saying things like that.
Pap smears are not even that bad lol I don't think she could handle a vaginal delivery which is why she never tried for one. At this point her uterus is probably scarred and thin so it could rupture more easily. I tested positive for gsb and had to have antibiotics while I was in labor. I don't think you need them with a c section so I am sure they did it as a precautionary measure just in case she went into labor on her own and her water broke.
I used to hate pap smears until I had my cervix checked. That shit is the WORST.
frenchfryfiend
Amateur
Amateur

Post by frenchfryfiend »

Maybe the baby's name is Druscilla. I haven't heard that name in ages lol
ThisIsMeCeej
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Dang, you'd think someone... Oscar, would have been behind Kyra, or near to her, in case she had any issues, walking up all those stairs. SMH He could have caught her.. or been there to help her out. But, at least she had Alaya.
Hey now, hey now... don't dream it's over...
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 »

I don't know why they changed the car seats up. Averie had been sitting in the second row and that would make sense as they buckle her in. I can understand why Alaya was confused. Of course Levi got his way instead of him sitting there on the way back.

But I did enjoy this vlog for the most part. They didn't fight, Oscar didn't get frustrated but could have been cause Korinna was there. At least their kids get to go places, Keren and Khoa live in Florida and have they taken their kids to a beach? Lol
okletsrecap
Amateur
Amateur

Post by okletsrecap »

Lets do a recap!

Vlog - I Shouldn’t Have Done This 9 Months Pregnant…

So we start things off with Oskie being sooo shocked that the family hasn’t gone to a California beach all summer Image

They flash back to when Alaya was a little peanut at the beach.

Kyra doesn’t know what 100k means and links $85 necklaces in her description below. Use code kyraisobsessedwithads20 at checkout.

They pick up Levi and Alaya from school and tell them that they’re going to the beach.

Kyra kicks Alaya out of Levi’s car seat but no worries, Alaya takes it like a champ.

Oscar shows off some age favoritism again and tells us that he just KNEW that his kids would be way more fun the older they got. We get it, babies aren’t for ya oskie. Tell that to your pregnant fiancé.

*insert another kyra ad

They get to the beach (with grandma of course because 3 kids) and the kids have a blast.

Oskie takes the kids into the water and Teeny hates it.

Mommy Kyra comes to the rescue in her teeny swimsuit and her Teeny baby.

Oskie swims alone and none of us care. Teeny eats a taco.

Levi finds a crab, Oscar pokes it.

They walk up a ton of steps and pregnant kyra is left to fend for herself. I actually felt so bad for kyra here lol.

They check out a sunset and spot some seals.

The family all goes out to eat dinner and they say goodbye to grandma.

And that’s the end of the vlog!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
frenchfryfiend
Amateur
Amateur

Post by frenchfryfiend »

I understand they wanna take the kids places, but they have to be more careful. People are getting lax about wearing masks and the precautions they have to take and the virus is spreading. In stores like Walgreens they won't let you in without a mask, and you have to stay six feet away from people in line, and now I see people coming in without masks, people right behind me in line. You gotta be careful in Cali. We had a hot spell one weekend in July and everyone flocked to the beach and I don't know how many people got infected but it was a lot. (Also, why do people go to the beach when it's super hot? You need moderate weather or the sun will kill you. California water stays the same temp nonetheless. It actually starts to warm up in Sept). They really should be wearing masks on those steps, around all those people. Maybe not on the sand where it's isolated, but they are playing with fire.

I've noticed that if Oscar says something like "Levi, stop bothering your sister" Kyra HAS to say, "yeah but Alaya was being a brat, too!" Ughhhhh why does she do this to her? There's no way that if Alaya was fighting and Oscar told her to stop that Kyra would say, "yeah but Levi was being a brat, too." Please don't take out the fact (I believe) that you have a bad relationship with your mom out on your daughters, Kyra, or for now at least Alaya. You're gonna have 3 girls!!

Anyway, happy 5th birthday Bubby. I think he's a sweet boy, it's just that Kyra so obviously treats Alaya different.
skippy1931
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by skippy1931 »

I'm all for women being comfortable especially pregnant but that bathing suit is horrid on her. no matter knocked up or not she alwasy looks dirty sloppy mess . just because you can get the bathing suit on doesn't mean you should wear it
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD »

skippy1931 wrote:I'm all for women being comfortable especially pregnant but that bathing suit is horrid on her. no matter knocked up or not she alwasy looks dirty sloppy mess . just because you can get the bathing suit on doesn't mean you should wear it
It's way too small. It doesn't even look comfortable! I agree, she can wear a bikini if she wants, but with all the spending she's so willing to do, why not get a bathing suit that fits?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Post by Frenchlurker »

the beginning of the last vlog was fine with oscar and the kids.

then oscar egts all weird about "surprising" Levi for his birthday...just get the kid what he wants ! He (Levi) was so cute and determined about his cake...
at 1 am Kyra was on full maniac mode ( probably because she sleeps all day long)
tc7665
Amateur
Amateur

Post by tc7665 »

Frenchlurker wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:47 am the beginning of the last vlog was fine with oscar and the kids.

then oscar egts all weird about "surprising" Levi for his birthday...just get the kid what he wants ! He (Levi) was so cute and determined about his cake...
at 1 am Kyra was on full maniac mode ( probably because she sleeps all day long)
Except for when Teeny almost died twice within a 2 min span of video

Return to “OKBaby”