OKBaby: Screw the Doctor! Vasectomy for Oscar! | Part 34

remre1017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

OKBaby: Screw the Doctor! Vasectomy for Oscar! | Part 34

Post by remre1017 »

ALittleStitious wrote:
mayhemmomof5 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:05 am In their latest vlog, it appears Alaya walks with her one foot turned in, almost like she's pigeon toed.
I haven't watched, but I'm not surprised. She's always walked funny. It almost looked like something was wrong with her hips. And we all know they won't get her any medical care if she does have an issue.
I wonder if she’ll have Kyras shape when she gets older? Anyone remember using the Image emoji on an old discord group for Kyra? Haha.
Kyra has really wide hips so maybe that’s where you’re getting that something is wrong with alayas hips? But I definitely have always noticed her walking weird.
They never go to the doctors though so we’ll never know Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AuntieAgape
Amateur
Amateur

Re: OKBaby: Screw the Doctor! Vasectomy for Oscar! | Part 34

Post by AuntieAgape »

anonymous04 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:56 am
AuntieAgape wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:12 pm So they did change it. Props to whoever said that might be the case :D

I have some thoughts. In no particular order:

Aura Jean is pretty.

Aurora Jean is prettier.

When I think of the word aura my automatic word association is migraine. And the aura before a migraine is definitely NOT pretty.

Try saying Aura Morales three times, quickly. For extra fun, add alcohol before attempting this.

She’s going to spend her whole life hearing “And how are you spelling that?”. But her big sister will spend HER whole life hearing “Like the bird cage?” so there’s that.

As somebody else said, it rhymes with oral. This is almost definitely going to be an issue at school when she’s older. But I guess she has Roo to fall back on if necessary during the bitchy school years.

My OCD wishes it had been an L name, so they’d have 2 As and 2 Ls, as bookmarks, if you will.

EDIT: Laura! Aura with an L! (see above). Is Laura common in America?

But most of all, it’s their baby, their choice, and absolutely none of my business 🙂
Are you clinically diagnosed with OCD?
Why do you ask? 🤔
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by MiloandMax1 »

Already leaving the older kids. Aura is what 2 weeks old and the kids were away for 5 days of that, now Kyra and her manager have a staycation for the weekend. How do these kids even adjust?
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Post by Hereforthemamadrama »

Is it not a Pandemic did these YouTubers and their kids become immune to it? A staycation with her two week old? Wth I am TRULY so disappointed
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Post by Hereforthemamadrama »

Is it not a Pandemic did these YouTubers and their kids become immune to it? A staycation with her two week old? Wth I am TRULY so disappointed
anonymous04
Amateur
Amateur

Post by anonymous04 »

AuntieAgape wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:38 pm
anonymous04 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:56 am
AuntieAgape wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:12 pm So they did change it. Props to whoever said that might be the case :D

I have some thoughts. In no particular order:

Aura Jean is pretty.

Aurora Jean is prettier.

When I think of the word aura my automatic word association is migraine. And the aura before a migraine is definitely NOT pretty.

Try saying Aura Morales three times, quickly. For extra fun, add alcohol before attempting this.

She’s going to spend her whole life hearing “And how are you spelling that?”. But her big sister will spend HER whole life hearing “Like the bird cage?” so there’s that.

As somebody else said, it rhymes with oral. This is almost definitely going to be an issue at school when she’s older. But I guess she has Roo to fall back on if necessary during the bitchy school years.

My OCD wishes it had been an L name, so they’d have 2 As and 2 Ls, as bookmarks, if you will.

EDIT: Laura! Aura with an L! (see above). Is Laura common in America?

But most of all, it’s their baby, their choice, and absolutely none of my business 🙂
Are you clinically diagnosed with OCD?
Why do you ask? 🤔
Because I have OCD and it bothers me when people who don't actually have OCD talk like they do, which if you have it I'm sure you understand. But of course you don't owe me anything, you don't have to tell me but that goes without saying.
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Post by ALittleStitious »

remre1017 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:06 pm
ALittleStitious wrote:
mayhemmomof5 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:05 am In their latest vlog, it appears Alaya walks with her one foot turned in, almost like she's pigeon toed.
I haven't watched, but I'm not surprised. She's always walked funny. It almost looked like something was wrong with her hips. And we all know they won't get her any medical care if she does have an issue.
I wonder if she’ll have Kyras shape when she gets older? Anyone remember using the Image emoji on an old discord group for Kyra? Haha.
Kyra has really wide hips so maybe that’s where you’re getting that something is wrong with alayas hips? But I definitely have always noticed her walking weird.
They never go to the doctors though so we’ll never know Image

It's just pure speculation about her hips, I honestly have no clue lol but I just remember her when she first learned to walk and it just looked off. Either her hips or legs or maybe she is pigeon toed. I haven't watched anything recent so idk if it's still ongoing or not.
Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Terelynne »

Hereforthemamadrama wrote:Is it not a Pandemic did these YouTubers and their kids become immune to it? A staycation with her two week old? Wth I am TRULY so disappointed
I thought the same thing so reckless I don’t understand some people!!

VaCar
Talker
Talker

Post by VaCar »

New vlog shows Kyra's incision looking awful. Shes allergic to the surgical glue. They were supposed to open it & put a pad on it but didn't in the vlog. Its pretty gross.
Morons took the kids to a dental appointment a week early. Now yhey get to go back in a week.
Kyra's back to that maniacal laughing.Nasty incision or not, they're both becoming unglued with 4 kids.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by MiloandMax1 »

The dentist appointment thing was an honest mistake.

I dont understand why they don't use the other room they have for Averie? They aren't using that house for an air b&b yet so why not use the 3rd bedroom? Their bedroom looks cramped with the bassinet and playpen, not to mention won't she wake up with Aura?
cass
Talker
Talker

Post by cass »

I haven't been on here in a while but, I watched the newest video from Okbaby and noticed Kyra had a vag tattoo! when the hell did that happen?!!
BrokenHeart410
Amateur
Amateur

Post by BrokenHeart410 »

Omg the effin roach incident. Aren't roaches almost always found in dirty homes? They seemed shocked by it but not surprised if that makes sense (like they freaked out because it was a bug but they didn't seem too shocked that it was in there) and what the heck was up with their annoying baby talk while oscar was unfolding the pack n play?

I can't stand roaches so the second I seen it the whole pack n play would have been put out for the garbage. Pretty sure they put Averie in there without even a sheet. Why can they waste money on extra car seats and expensive purses but not on a new non roach infested bed for their child especially considering a basic PnP is pretty cheap. And Averie could have slept in their bed for one night.

If I were Kyra I would have had the doctor remove the glue... There is no way I could do that but it doesn't look like her or oscar did anything anyway.ImageImageImage

Sent from my Nokia 3.1 Plus using Tapatalk

excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Post by excited_nugget »

The fact that they put a disclaimer IN the video warning how gross it looked, then have it right there on the thumbnail. Are they actually that dense?

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

anonymous04
Amateur
Amateur

Post by anonymous04 »

cass wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:22 pm I haven't been on here in a while but, I watched the newest video from Okbaby and noticed Kyra had a vag tattoo! when the hell did that happen?!!
I'm pretty sure I saw it in Levi's birth vlog too. (I could be wrong though)
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

BrokenHeart410 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:03 pm Omg the effin roach incident. Aren't roaches almost always found in dirty homes? They seemed shocked by it but not surprised if that makes sense (like they freaked out because it was a bug but they didn't seem too shocked that it was in there) and what the heck was up with their annoying baby talk while oscar was unfolding the pack n play?

I can't stand roaches so the second I seen it the whole pack n play would have been put out for the garbage. Pretty sure they put Averie in there without even a sheet. Why can they waste money on extra car seats and expensive purses but not on a new non roach infested bed for their child especially considering a basic PnP is pretty cheap. And Averie could have slept in their bed for one night.

If I were Kyra I would have had the doctor remove the glue... There is no way I could do that but it doesn't look like her or oscar did anything anyway.ImageImageImage

Roaches aren't just in "dirty" homes... they are found even in the cleanest of homes.
Hey now, hey now... don't dream it's over...
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Post by ALittleStitious »

Why the fuck does oscar keep wearing such short shorts?!
excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Post by excited_nugget »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
BrokenHeart410 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:03 pm Omg the effin roach incident. Aren't roaches almost always found in dirty homes? They seemed shocked by it but not surprised if that makes sense (like they freaked out because it was a bug but they didn't seem too shocked that it was in there) and what the heck was up with their annoying baby talk while oscar was unfolding the pack n play?

Roaches aren't just in "dirty" homes... they are found even in the cleanest of homes.
Right? Image if I store something in my garage, I will not be surprised if when I bring it inside, it has some kind of bug on it Image

Swedishgirlses
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Swedishgirlses »

When did kyra get that tattoo under her incision and what does it say?

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk

remre1017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by remre1017 »

I don’t know what Kyras tattoo says but I know she’s mentioned it before, a while back, and I’m almost positive she said it was a mistake.

Bethany_Blue
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Bethany_Blue »

Hold up...
Now this made my jaw drop for real.

Kyra turns on the HEAT and not only that has it set to 76??? That's insanely high to me...
Not to mention you have a NEWBORN in the house and SIDS prevention guidelines recommend you keep the temp inside between 68–72°F (20–22.2°C) for baby to help reduce the risk.
Not only that you know these fools like to throw thick blankets on their babies to sleep they've always done that and it's made me cringe every time..that and bottle to bed.

These two don't seem to ever evolve.

Also her dumb tattoo doesn't appear to say anything just looks like some kind of design in a circular shape but honestly who cares.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by MiloandMax1 »

The tattoo looks like a sun

Kyra said she was cold but was walking around in a bra. Why not put on a shirt or sweater?
tc7665
Amateur
Amateur

Post by tc7665 »

The little roaches are the dirty roaches. But those big flying tree roaches are outdoor bugs. They live in trees and come in through water pipes.

It’s like flies and bees. Anyone can get those. And they’re gross and terrifying due to flying, but it’s not indicative of being dirty.

If they had the little ones, then that is indicative of being dirty.
excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Post by excited_nugget »

Her tattoo is a sun and a moon. She got it way before levi was born and apparently it was an impulsive decision and the guy who did it was drunk and she was also drunk. So um yeah

That explains why it looks like trash

okletsrecap
Amateur
Amateur

Post by okletsrecap »

Hi guys! Sorry for the lack of recaps on here. I originally deleted my VIP membership because I thought ytmd was done. But now that it’s back up and running something on my end with this stupid app is messed up and it’s not letting me upload pictures even though I repurchased the VIP membership. So bare with me! All recaps are on discord. Some, unfortunately missing the good pictures because discord is stingy

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lyanna »

Teen Kyra: Mexican guys are the only decent guys in school
Also Kyra some years later and 4 kids with a Mexican guy: I don't want my kids to speak Spanish ever
That makes sense girl.

Return to “OKBaby”