Constant injury with kids

Mindycayer18
Discord name: Mindy

Constant injury with kids

Unread post by Mindycayer18 »

Has anyone noticed that OKBaby is basically just letting their kids get hurt for click bait?? And then instead of calling the doctor or going to the doctor they record it. Aka/or laugh. They’re children
frenchfryfiend
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Constant injury with kids

Unread post by frenchfryfiend »

hi, are we allowed to post now?
frenchfryfiend
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frenchfryfiend »

some things I've noticed (before this get deleted or something)

Does anyone else think Oscar is a deadbeat? What exactly does he do? He's not a full time YTer and he doesn't work. He just goes mountain biking like a child while Kyra does absolutely everything...take care of the kids, dress them, wake the up, tend to them in the night, their hair, cooks for everyone, shops, mostly edits the vlogs herself, goes to BBK, has business meetings, does ALL the ads, runs a big Instagram site. Oscar doesn't even know the comments are back on, he was like, "I dunno, check Kyra's IG?" Like someone said, what YouTuber influencer doesn't have an IG? For, you, know, business purposes...? They have 1.5 million followers.

What's going on w Aura? She's 9 mos? But she can't sleep thru the night? Are they putting her on a weird schedule or what?
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

frenchfryfiend wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:45 am some things I've noticed (before this get deleted or something)

Does anyone else think Oscar is a deadbeat? What exactly does he do? He's not a full time YTer and he doesn't work. He just goes mountain biking like a child while Kyra does absolutely everything...take care of the kids, dress them, wake the up, tend to them in the night, their hair, cooks for everyone, shops, mostly edits the vlogs herself, goes to BBK, has business meetings, does ALL the ads, runs a big Instagram site. Oscar doesn't even know the comments are back on, he was like, "I dunno, check Kyra's IG?" Like someone said, what YouTuber influencer doesn't have an IG? For, you, know, business purposes...? They have 1.5 million followers.

What's going on w Aura? She's 9 mos? But she can't sleep thru the night? Are they putting her on a weird schedule or what?
Yeah, he hardly does anything it seems. Then complains when he has to. They're giving aura a bottle every few hours during the night. I'm not a parent so I don't know, but isn't that excessive for a 9mo?

Return to “OKBaby”