Oscar Drones On: Part 6 [OKBaby]

domeniquekf35
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Oscar Drones On: Part 6 [OKBaby]

Unread post by domeniquekf35 »

So was it called "baby edition" because they weren't seen playing with him? Because that was the really only off putting thing for me. I most of the time play with my daughter or atleast sit by her (she's 10 months old) Maybe the shots were just to have it be baby edition/cooler, because otherwise it seemed like he was kinda lonely just playing in his room by himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

That was a depressing Baby DITL. How sad for Levi. How lazy of Oscar and Kyra (which we know).
charswatching
Talker
Talker

Unread post by charswatching »

Levi isn't behind he is just a first born child with lazy parents. They don't sound anything out or talk to him like you would do for a child about to start speaking.

charswatching
Talker
Talker

Also Levi is becoming such a cutie, I do love his crazy hair! I also find it a bit weird that she completely covered up for the photo shoot, I feel like she is a bit disconnected from this baby. I could be wrong but -
They never mention baby only in a comment of the day if someon has asked a question about her.

The first baby girl haul, what a weird selection of clothing? Where's all the cute newborn socks and outfits and mittens? All the tiny clothes? No she buys 6 months plus and shit?

-no pregnancy updates

- she doesn't act pregnant I don't no. They never mention it I feel like if you were a new subscriber you would no she was pregnant if you couldn't see her belly

perctpiper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by perctpiper »

charswatching
Talker
Talker

Meant wouldn't**

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

charswatching wrote:
sadie wrote:Aw I saw Jared mecham tweeted her saying they should hang out. I wonder if kyra and ellie could be friends? Thoughts everyone? Lol
NOOOO please fucking hell imagine the shouting they are all so loud!
PMSL. Can you imagine the 4 of them opening a colab vlog? It'd be like Robin Williams on acid in his Good Morning Vietnam scene. :D -
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Ireadokbabay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ireadokbabay »

d4865 wrote:I personally believe Kyra is depressed because she has no friends around her, no family around her other then Levi, Oscar and their fish, no personal income to herself (unless she gets all the KBaby money to herself), she's in a very emotionally unhappy relationship, she's pregnant just a few months after getting over her PP depression, she sees all her YouTube friends children advancing further then her own.

Even though her father doesn't like travelling on planes I personally believe they should've moved to Florida or back to LA, because where they are they have no friends other then Aspyn and Parker and Cassidy and Jared (I think that's his name).

I also believe Kyra hates that she has no control over OKBABY anymore... she used to be in 100% control over the channel while Oscar was working but now he's editing and taking control things are delayed and she's the one that cops the hate via twitter and Instagram while he just doodles around doing his Casey neistat Montagey shit.

She wants that typical white picket fence life and Oscar isn't giving it to her. It's so obvious she wants a proposal and for Oscar to give her security on their relationship and it makes her insecure that knowing even two kids can't really tie him down...

I know we always pick on her but maybe it's all Oscars fault the way she is. He always disturbs hers and Levi's bonding time. And he always blames everything on her when he's mostly to blame when it comes to technology.
I actually feel sorry for Kyra.
Couldn't have said it better. I think she's trapped in this life and Oscar's ego has gotten enormous. To the point that he has his head up so far into his butt, all he cares about are his stupid montages and camera angles.
He makes me so mad in the video, I wanted to punch him. Seriously fuck that kid. He is so inconsiderate, controlling, and manipulative. I would tell her to move back in with her grandma but I know it's not what she wants to hear/ or what she hopes for.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

lmmomSD wrote:
sadie wrote:Aw I saw Jared mecham tweeted her saying they should hang out. I wonder if kyra and ellie could be friends? Thoughts everyone? Lol
I don't think Ellie can really be friends with anyone. Except maybe her sisters.
Or herself.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

domeniquekf35 wrote:So was it called "baby edition" because they weren't seen playing with him? Because that was the really only off putting thing for me. I most of the time play with my daughter or atleast sit by her (she's 10 months old) Maybe the shots were just to have it be baby edition/cooler, because otherwise it seemed like he was kinda lonely just playing in his room by himself.

I think it's important that a child can play on its own. My daughter was very clingy at that age, so I couldn't leave her for a second playing alone... I think a good balance is the best. Playtime with adults/kids but also playing independently.
alexandramarie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandramarie »

staceybrax wrote:Levi's little baby talk is adorable, I miss the baby babble Image he's so full of personality, he's so cute.

The day in the life was cute. I had a feeling Kyra did all of the parenting and Oscar did all the playtime. Levi definitely seems to be favouring Kyra lately, she's stepped up her parenting recently too. That's the way though, the mum does all the work, dad does all the play and the kids prefer dad. That's how it is in my house Image

Agree but don't babies prefer the person who does the most for them (feeding etc) and also I think it's only when they're old enough, do they prefer the more fun parent. (Maybe Levi if different?)Also many kids don't have their dads around when they are babies because they are working and that's totally normal. Not trying to defy gender roles here but Oscar seems so competitive with Levi liking him the most which isn't normal thoughts?

Brensmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Brensmom »

lonelysoul wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:guys pretty sure oscar was naked in levi's day in the life...
I'm pretty sure Levi's ballsack was featured in it as well. It's a family affair now.
DeadImage

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”