Oscar Drones On: Part 6 [OKBaby]

d4865
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Oscar Drones On: Part 6 [OKBaby]

Unread post by d4865 »

O and K YouTube career won't last long.. The bug buddies will grow older and will get bored of them and will realise how silly their parenting is, how obnoxious and annoying it is to have late Vlogs when in reality it should only take an hour or two to edit
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

I was so so so so freaking surprised when Kyra said that. And kkkk, you are 100% correct on Oscar's lack of social skills or recognizing cues.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

Kyra deff reads here because in the vlog they are teaching BUGGY how to walk, and in her snapchat as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Kyra deff reads here because in the vlog they are teaching BUGGY how to walk, and in her snapchat as well

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

If Ihave to hear Kyra say "boughten" ONE more time, I swear...

amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

GetYouTubesTied wrote:If Ihave to hear Kyra say "boughten" ONE more time, I swear...

I love your user name ImageImageImage

DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DeeplyMissable »

Is it just me or does Oscar get MORE immature? I think he's going backwards.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

DeeplyMissable wrote:Is it just me or does Oscar get MORE immature? I think he's going backwards.
YouTube 'fame' and the fast money seems to have a Benjamin Button effect on certain male vloggers I've noticed.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
AmeliaJune42
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AmeliaJune42 »

I love that kyra is apparently so into planning yet they can't even plan to upload a vlog before their 12 year old fans have to go to bed. But heaven forbid you bring that up to her on Twitter, cuz she's said "we don't have an uploading schedule" *THE BIGGEST OF EYEROLLS"
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

amandahhh43 wrote:I love your user name ImageImageImage
Thanks girl, it was initially inspired by Jesssss and Tayler but I can certainly think of some newer vloggers it applies to as well :-D :wink:
alexandramarie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandramarie »

I don't like to compare but, even though people might say there is a lot more to criticize about Jesssfam then Okbaby but one thing about jesssfam is that is clear she is a natural good mother and giver. She's hard working and wants what's best for her children. Where as Oscar and Kyra only think of themselves they might think that they are the best parents in the world. But they're far from it

alexandramarie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandramarie »

Seriously Kyra stop feeding Buggy so much fruit!

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

They are seriously just posting whenever they feel like it. Oscar is going to crash and burn if he carries on this crazy all night editing crap. He needs to get a handle on what hes actually filming so he doesnt have so much footage to work his way through.
charswatching
Talker
Talker

Unread post by charswatching »

People go on that his editing is good? Is
It? I don't think
It's anything special or anything to wait around for. I mean how much skill do you need to film your kid in danger? I think they have got too big for their boots.... I'm waiting for them to move again .....

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Tbh did anyone else think Oscar was kind of... normal in this one? I mean, he wasn't neurotically jumping all over the place or unintentionally throwing his son's life into peril, anyway. I thought the bit where they were reading to Buggy was actually pretty sweet (maybe Kyra read here about how Buggy needs some wind-down time?).
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Latest vlog and Levi's 1 year update were super cute! They were natural, relaxed and relatable. Nothing that really made my blood pressure rise so that's good!

I guess I was confused when she said milk in his bottles though. Does she mean formula or actual milk? Curious

lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

I definitely think Kyra reads here and is trying. I honestly wouldn't dislike her so much if she wasn't with Oscar. I think Oscar depreciates her. She is smart girl, but I think she lets her emotions/fears get in the way. I think she dropped out because of the drama between her and her friend/Oscar's ex and she was pregnant. And I think that's another reason she doesn't have many friends from that time in her life still, because girls are bitches and will turn on you for doing anything they consider "slutty" ex: getting knocked up by best friend's ex. She went to take tests after that, probably for her GED? But I dont think she stayed to take it or finished. She needs motivation and encouragement. I can tell that she is interested in learning, but it's just not a priority because of her fear and/or her depression if she does indeed have it. I also think Oscar's views on education are part of the problem. I just believe she could/would be successful on her own and it's sad that she won't take advantage of that. She needs some independence away from Oscar.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
HereKittyKitty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HereKittyKitty »

kkkk wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:i wish oscar respected the signs levi gives him when he is scared and doesnt want/like something instead of pushing him to do it anyway. that poor kid looks so anxious all the time :/
Oscar has zero social skills and is unable to read any social cues. He doesn't get it when he's inconveniencing everybody, can't read Kyra and literally doesn't have a clue how to read Levi. Slightest whine - oh he must be sleepy! Kyra is hinting to get the F on the road and stop screwing around with the drone - oh she's so negative.. just kidding (NOT). Not supposed to film here.... films anyway. He's incredibly narcissistic! It's all about him. Not what it's in the best interest of anyone around him. As their popularity has grown, his ego is only getting bigger and bigger.

I only stop by here every once in a while to comment, and was gonna say this... Y'all are reading my mind on this one. How the HELL is he getting more immature by the day?? You would think he would grow up. He is so immature, impulsive, and mean. He doesn't care if Oscar and Kyra are safe and comfortable. Seems like neither of them can read freaking social cues, especially from their own child. They have NO intuition or common sense. Holy shit. I have never seen anything like it... Again, it's hard for me to imagine that they are MY AGE! Oscar acts about 10 years old and Kyra... Maybe 15-16 at best... :?
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Kyra could study early childhood education I think she would be good at it.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

kkkk wrote:Latest vlog and Levi's 1 year update were super cute! They were natural, relaxed and relatable. Nothing that really made my blood pressure rise so that's good!

I guess I was confused when she said milk in his bottles though. Does she mean formula or actual milk? Curious

I also liked the one year update. Levi is so cute and his personality is really coming out.

My youngest is the same age as levi, I think a few days younger, so it's interesting for me to compare. My son has been walking since 11 months and says mama, dada, and bye bye. I know all babies are different though. I also did baby led weaning with my son and he loves vegetables. His favorite snack is cherry tomatoes and he loves carrots, beans and grilled chicken. I don't think Kyra introduced veggies and meats correctly. She claims she did baby led weaning but I didn't see any of that. You are supposed to feed them a smaller version of whatever you eat. Sometimes it takes several times before the baby will eat something new. Just keep introducing new foods. She is going to end up with another Ollie who only eats chicken nuggets and frozen pancakes.

Return to “OKBaby”