Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OK, Where's the Baby? Part 7 [OKBaby]

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

ilovelamp wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Nopenope2016 wrote:

i actually work in the med field and study it in school and you are totally right. There is no evidence that synthetic protein helps brain development. Natural protein (dairy/milk, meat, cheese, eggs, beans, etc) does help aid brain development but protein powder is literally soooo processed and produced in a lab and super chemically and synthetic. It is terrrrrrrible for babies. it also is hard for their digestive systems to process, and considering levi has a sensitive stomach, this can translate to GI problems later on in life. They dont need protein supplements for a baby LOL. Levi does not need that much protein considering he doesnt work out or experience small muscle tears that working out would induce that protein supplements would help fix--he also doesnt need to build extra muscles -_-. These two are idiots, smh.

What if it is a "Plant based" protein powder? Knowledge me up, girl. I am preggo and a vegetarian and occasionally I will use a protein powder. Not a daily supplement but sometimes I can't stomach anything and I figure it's better than nothing.
haha sure girly! Anything that is highly processed is not very good for you generally. It is often synthetic and produced with a ton of chemicals that arent good for you. It's fine if YOU use protein powder (not the best and certainly not better than natural protein--but not really harmful and generally ok in moderation for the most part), we are just talking about giving it to a baby that is unsafe and unnecessary. I'd say it's better than not getting any protein in for you in this case! Supplements and protein powder are actually not reviewed by the FDA so that is why they arent necessarily recommended or the best source of whatever they are supplying out there, unless you have a deficiency and arent getting it from your diet. I suggest trying to get as much protein as you can from your diet, but I think supplementing a protein shake here and there honestly is better than nothing and not terrible for you! Just dont give it to your babies xD
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unknowngirly wrote:So sad when oscar was like "oh yeah I don't think we've shown mini bug kicking". But how many times have you shown yourself sledding in the snow? Or clips of your drone footage? I thought this was a family channel. I guess 13 year olds don't want to hear about the pregnancy they only care once they see the baby so they can comment "how cute!"

It would have been really nice if kyra did a "what they don't tell you about pregnancy" video so she can inform her younger viewers.

One thing they don't tell you about having a baby is afterwards they push on your stomach to remove the blood and to see if your blood is clotting and it is seriously more painful than giving birth. But to be fair kyra did have a c section so she didn't get to experience that.
EEEEEK. The more I find out about pregnancy/labor/delivery the more terrified I become. it sounds like the most painful/awful thing EVER. >< I want kids forsure but I am NOT looking forward to any of the process leading up to them being born and me being healed.
Ardnaid
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ardnaid »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
Ardnaid wrote:There was a blogger I used to read ages ago. She was LDS. She kept her son in a pack and play in the bathroom for the longest time. I was a part of another gossip forum and they harassed her enough that she stopped. That poor kid. He was even older than Levi, iirc. He also had speech delats because he was basically a photo prop for his mom and his dad wasn't too involved. I never realized the parallels until now. Lol. But the husband was demeaning of his wife's weight, he even locked up the cheese so she couldn't eat it. I wonder how long before Oscar pulls something like that.
Holy shit, That Wife. She was/is an absolute mess.
Oh my God, someone else knows her! I stopped reading her, but I went back when I posted this and I see her blog is gone, she just does photography now? The gossiping must have finally gotten to her... I wonder if her cheese is still locked up?
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Unknowngirly wrote:So sad when oscar was like "oh yeah I don't think we've shown mini bug kicking". But how many times have you shown yourself sledding in the snow? Or clips of your drone footage? I thought this was a family channel. I guess 13 year olds don't want to hear about the pregnancy they only care once they see the baby so they can comment "how cute!"

It would have been really nice if kyra did a "what they don't tell you about pregnancy" video so she can inform her younger viewers.

One thing they don't tell you about having a baby is afterwards they push on your stomach to remove the blood and to see if your blood is clotting and it is seriously more painful than giving birth. But to be fair kyra did have a c section so she didn't get to experience that.
EEEEEK. The more I find out about pregnancy/labor/delivery the more terrified I become. it sounds like the most painful/awful thing EVER. >< I want kids forsure but I am NOT looking forward to any of the process leading up to them being born and me being healed.
Haha soul! Wait till you start ob/gy rotations. You'll have to delivery a minimum number, assist in c-section, if your chummy with the attending suture up the layers/ separate uv fold(tricky). That rotation is a nightmare. Night shifts, no sleep, no food on time, women screaming. During delivery you'll not just have amniotic fluid sprayed but see the women poop but wipe it off and give perineal support. :D
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

That would be a cool video for her to do! There is a lot she could include even though she did have a c section. Like how for some around your incision it stays completely numb forever, or the swelling post partum many get. She just seems so scattered and indifferent when it comes to this pregnancy. She'd rather do a candle haul..... BORING.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

kkkk wrote:

That would be a cool video for her to do! There is a lot she could include even though she did have a c section. Like how for some around your incision it stays completely numb forever, or the swelling post partum many get. She just seems so scattered and indifferent when it comes to this pregnancy. She'd rather do a candle haul..... BORING.

I couldn't see Kyra ever doing a pregnancy video with any sort of negative connotation. That would go against her whole, "it's fine if you're a teen parent" message that she's trying to get out there.

My problem with her is that she hasn't even finished high school. I wish that this channel would be less about all the fun things they do every day now that YT is their job and more about what they're doing to better themselves (which they can't do because they're not doing anything). The whole channel is very unrealistic and most teen parents struggle and have to work and/or go to school.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OMG oscar injecting kyra was just insane >< WHY would she trust him to do that omggg. He touched the area soo many times and contaminated it before injecting. THis is called "progesturn" LOL it's progesterone. smh.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Whateverumean wrote:

Haha soul! Wait till you start ob/gy rotations. You'll have to delivery a minimum number, assist in c-section, if your chummy with the attending suture up the layers/ separate uv fold(tricky). That rotation is a nightmare. Night shifts, no sleep, no food on time, women screaming. During delivery you'll not just have amniotic fluid sprayed but see the women poop but wipe it off and give perineal support. :D
hahaha caaaaant wait (*intense sarcasm) that is the rotation im most NOT looking forward to xP I'm more nervous of when Im the one giving birth tho haha. But yes women poop, pee, puke all over when they give birth >< UGHHHH haha. Are you a doctor?! wait jk you already said previously you are!! :)
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Whateverumean wrote: Haha soul! Wait till you start ob/gy rotations. You'll have to delivery a minimum number, assist in c-section, if your chummy with the attending suture up the layers/ separate uv fold(tricky). That rotation is a nightmare. Night shifts, no sleep, no food on time, women screaming. During delivery you'll not just have amniotic fluid sprayed but see the women poop but wipe it off and give perineal support. :D
hahaha caaaaant wait (*intense sarcasm) that is the rotation im most NOT looking forward to xP I'm more nervous of when Im the one giving birth tho haha. But yes women poop, pee, puke all over when they give birth >< UGHHHH haha. Are you a doctor?! wait jk you already said previously you are!! :)
Haha after that trust me you won't have baby fever :D but paediatrics/neonatology will change your mind :D <3
Yup! :) Been there done that! :P that's why it angered me more than it should when kyra,who's a high school drop out spoke so rudely to a doctor on Twitter when all he was doing was trying to make her understand. :|
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Whateverumean wrote:
Whateverumean wrote: Haha soul! Wait till you start ob/gy rotations. You'll have to delivery a minimum number, assist in c-section, if your chummy with the attending suture up the layers/ separate uv fold(tricky). That rotation is a nightmare. Night shifts, no sleep, no food on time, women screaming. During delivery you'll not just have amniotic fluid sprayed but see the women poop but wipe it off and give perineal support. :D
Haha after that trust me you won't have baby fever :D but paediatrics/neonatology will change your mind :D <3
Yup! :) Been there done that! :P that's why it angered me more than it should when kyra,who's a high school drop out spoke so rudely to a doctor on Twitter when all he was doing was trying to make her understand. :|
i want to go into peds actually <3 and ugh girl i TOTALLY relate!!! i was soo angry when i saw that. Like wtf. Get over yourself...he was just telling you a potential diagnosis! she should have been thanking him!
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Whateverumean wrote:
i want to go into peds actually <3 and ugh girl i TOTALLY relate!!! i was soo angry when i saw that. Like wtf. Get over yourself...he was just telling you a potential diagnosis! she should have been thanking him!
You'll LOVE it! Minus bratty teens, you'll have to bring out your sassy side then. :D reminds me so much of kyra. :D
Yes, she was listening to all those bug buddies with Levi's pic as profile pic(creepy) saying eczema, psoriasis, cholestasis :D :D that girl's lost it. Maybe if he had her/Levi's pic she would applauded and thanked him. :D shes so immature :D
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

[

hahaha caaaaant wait (*intense sarcasm) that is the rotation im most NOT looking forward to xP I'm more nervous of when Im the one giving birth tho haha. But yes women poop, pee, puke all over when they give birth >< UGHHHH haha. Are you a doctor?! wait jk you already said previously you are!! :)[/quote]

Yup! :) Been there done that! :P that's why it angered me more than it should when kyra,who's a high school drop out spoke so rudely to a doctor on Twitter when all he was doing was trying to make her understand. :|[/quote]

i want to go into peds actually <3 and ugh girl i TOTALLY relate!!! i was soo angry when i saw that. Like wtf. Get over yourself...he was just telling you a potential diagnosis! she should have been thanking him![/quote]

As your interaction has very little to do with OKBaby, please move your conversation to private messages. Thanks.
sarahbear123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarahbear123 »

Oscar why do we care about coffee being a drug???

msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

I dislike Oscar more and more... why the hell did he have to "squeeze in" the shot when Levi looked so darn cute in the camera?! I HATE how close he gets to it because he's nasty, but especially when there's a super close shot of Levi, he just HAS to squeeze in there. He's so attention seeking, he swears like people watch them to see his ugly and nasty face! No, Oscar, just NO!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ripley wrote:[

Yup! :) Been there done that! :P that's why it angered me more than it should when kyra,who's a high school drop out spoke so rudely to a doctor on Twitter when all he was doing was trying to make her understand. :|[/quote]

i want to go into peds actually <3 and ugh girl i TOTALLY relate!!! i was soo angry when i saw that. Like wtf. Get over yourself...he was just telling you a potential diagnosis! she should have been thanking him![/quote]

As your interaction has very little to do with OKBaby, please move your conversation to private messages. Thanks.[/quote]

LOl we we were talking about kyra being rude to a doctor on twitter. We can post what we want, you aren't a moddie. Thanks.

Return to “OKBaby”