OkBaby: Part 8

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkBaby: Part 8

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

alienrasta wrote:Wow! Oscar actually complimented Kyra and went to get her food in this vlog !!!! :D
I'm shook!!
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Unknowngirly wrote:
alienrasta wrote:Wow! Oscar actually complimented Kyra and went to get her food in this vlog !!!! :D
I'm shook!!
Guys quote the date!!! Also Levi was super cute
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

Oh jeez.. Kyra's insta bio- 20 with 2 kids under 2. Trying to be like Jess much?

Also, whoever suggested they rearrange the cribs so there is one on each wall and the dresser in front of the window... yes I was thinking the same thing! It looks so bad next to each other and imagine Levi climbing into the baby's crib and bothering the baby... but we all know they don't think of things like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

tvobaby27 wrote:Oh jeez.. Kyra's insta bio- 20 with 2 kids under 2. Trying to be like Jess much?

Also, whoever suggested they rearrange the cribs so there is one on each wall and the dresser in front of the window... yes I was thinking the same thing! It looks so bad next to each other and imagine Levi climbing into the baby's crib and bothering the baby... but we all know they don't think of things like that!

Lol 2 kids under 2 isn't even an accomplishment.

BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

The thing I wish is that Kyra would either stand up for herself or leave. The bug buddies are all around the age of 12, and I hope that they know that the emotional abuse that oscar does is not okay.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

These two act their age. Staying up all hours of the night to build a crib and start a nursery isn't healthy for levi or kyra, 8 months pregnant, for oscar it seems like another typical night. But the point is, i know people compare keren and kyra but keren at least has her shit together with getting things set up and organized, i mean you cant help delayed shipping and things of that nature but the room is painted, things are bought and kyra has nothing but clothes and now a new crib that the baby wont be able to use! Theres no excuse why these two stay at home parents cant clean up some toys and get a nursery put together within a few days. Decorating might take the longest, but at least organizing they can do! I know myself i cant start a project and not finish it and i hate when things are left out and not put away properly. Levi needs to break the not sleeping in his crib habbit, i know they stayed up all night putting the crib together but how hard is it to throw on some sheets and put him to bed in his room! He needs to adjust because as soon as that baby is born theres no way a baby and a toddler will be sleeping with O&K.
sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

also i have a simple idea for a gender neutral room decorating idea. i like the idea of the dresser in front of the window a crib on each side. they should get letters at home depot, spray paint them sea-foam green of mini bug and levi's name above their cribs. instead of putting toys on dresser, they should get a cute little chalk board sign, write something fun, a table lamp, a grey fabric runner that goes across the dresser, and maybe a table top changer thats in a light grey. a cute area rug that matches the light grey, white sea-foam green theme. get rid of the arrows, it doesnt work so cluttered in a small room, they should go with simple. put some toys in a bin in the closet, and have some in a cute little light grey laundry basket they sell at marshalls ive seen that has a cute little white arrow on it. it would be perfect for the side of each crib. if she wants the arrow theme then target sells little grey arrow sheets for cribs and get a light grey blanket and a light sea-foam green for mini bugs crib and lay it on the side of the crib. it would look so clean and cute and put together for not that expensive. For a small apartment they should have thought about space, they didnt need the large sectional and were very careless to measure demensions. They cant have a desk and keep the computer on the counter. I would put a few pieces of the couch in storage or garage and condence it to make space for the desk and a cute chair. They should get a "coffee table" that lifs up and also acts as a storage bin to put right in front of the couch. with extra space in levis room now they can have that be a play room. they dont need a tacky grey storage bin to keep toys. if you dont have the space you condense and put some toys in storage and rotate them every couple weeks or month. or they could get a white chest and put it at the end of O&K's bed and store toys in there but also have it look cute and put together. its just simple things that could go a long way and make a space much more useful! its not like they have to paint or do anything else!
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm a little confused. Why did they set up the baby girls crib now if they have 6 months or less left on their lease and she's not even going to be sleeping in it? That makes me think that they are going to stay at that apartment longer than they said they would originally. Maybe house hunting isn't going so well.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Unknowngirly wrote:I'm a little confused. Why did they set up the baby girls crib now if they have 6 months or less left on their lease and she's not even going to be sleeping in it? That makes me think that they are going to stay at that apartment longer than they said they would originally. Maybe house hunting isn't going so well.
That, or they haven't saved up enough money yet. They just made a couple of bigger purchases, like a car, baby stuff, furniture. It adds up. My bet is they're going to hold the move off longer and don't want to publicize it. Especially since Kyra stated they weren't planning on decorating the nursery, and now suddenly she's putting up decorations.
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

ecf997 wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:I'm a little confused. Why did they set up the baby girls crib now if they have 6 months or less left on their lease and she's not even going to be sleeping in it? That makes me think that they are going to stay at that apartment longer than they said they would originally. Maybe house hunting isn't going so well.
That, or they haven't saved up enough money yet. They just made a couple of bigger purchases, like a car, baby stuff, furniture. It adds up. My bet is they're going to hold the move off longer and don't want to publicize it. Especially since Kyra stated they weren't planning on decorating the nursery, and now suddenly she's putting up decorations.
I know that they've already made a lot of big decisions together (i.e. 2 kids) but I really don't think they need to rush into buying a house together. That just sounds crazy to me. They're young and they haven't been together that long. Just because they've made rushed big decisions together in the past, doesn't mean they should keep making them. Especially because they make enough money to move into a 3 bed apartment or rent a house and still save money for their own home later on. If they're smart they will keep upping their YT game to get to 1M subscribers (which I actually think they might get tbh... but we'll see) and save like maniacs to buy a house in cash so that they don't have to have a house note later on when YT eventually crashes and burns. If they could last 2-3 more years being this popular on YouTube, their lives would be golden. IF they don't blow all of their money. No doubt they're making a killing already.

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

ecf997 wrote:
Well if mini bug is born 4 weeks from now that means they'll have 6 months until the lease is up seeing as it is up in August, I remember Levi being in their room for 3-5 months, so theoretically she'll be in the nursery for a month unless they try stretch it out as long as possible in their room. But their room isn't that big either so I don't know how they will fit a bassinet in there.
Kyra and Oscar have said they have enough for a house at the moment but due to their lease and wanting to keep their credit good they're staying in the apartment. I personally think they're choosing whether to stay in Utah or not and that's why they're taking a while to chose whether to buy a house or rent elsewhere
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

ecf997 wrote:
I think they underestimated how difficult it can be to actually buy a house as well. It's a long process. They probably changed their minds
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

d4865 wrote:
ecf997 wrote:
Well if mini bug is born 4 weeks from now that means they'll have 6 months until the lease is up seeing as it is up in August, I remember Levi being in their room for 3-5 months, so theoretically she'll be in the nursery for a month unless they try stretch it out as long as possible in their room. But their room isn't that big either so I don't know how they will fit a bassinet in there.
Kyra and Oscar have said they have enough for a house at the moment but due to their lease and wanting to keep their credit good they're staying in the apartment. I personally think they're choosing whether to stay in Utah or not and that's why they're taking a while to chose whether to buy a house or rent elsewhere
Don't forget her friend is moving in for a few months when the baby is born, talk about a tight fit!

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

tvobaby27 wrote:Oh jeez.. Kyra's insta bio- 20 with 2 kids under 2. Trying to be like Jess much?

i did! and i know! what if he fell on top of her climbing over or what if he stuck things in there and she suffocated?! ://
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Unknowngirly wrote:
ecf997 wrote:
I think they underestimated how difficult it can be to actually buy a house as well. It's a long process. They probably changed their minds
that and the fact that they have noone in utah so maybe they underestimated how lonely and difficult it would be. If i were them, i sure as heck wouldnt want to live there long term.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

When they were in LA I noticed Oscars Mom and Step Dads house was for sale because I seen the sign and it's listed on the internet for sale so maybe they are waiting until Korina chooses their final place of living as well to buy a house!!
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Levi is getting smarter by the day, he is so adorable. It's crazy because he didn't really make much progress with his development for awhile and then all of a sudden he's grown up overnight. I could watch vlogs of Levi being Levi for ages.

lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Kyra is talking about having Levi in the room when she's in labor. What? She says she doesn't want to give vaginal birth with Levi there and C-section would be more convenient. I am not understanding this at all. Why would/should Levi be there? And does she think that Levi would be able to be there for her C-section and that that would be less traumatic? Wtf. I'm seriously baffled. I thought they were planning for someone to watch Levi while she is in labor. I don't get it...

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

lonelysoul wrote:Kyra is talking about having Levi in the room when she's in labor. What? She says she doesn't want to give vaginal birth with Levi there and C-section would be more convenient. I am not understanding this at all. Why would/should Levi be there? And does she think that Levi would be able to be there for her C-section and that that would be less traumatic? Wtf. I'm seriously baffled. I thought they were planning for someone to watch Levi while she is in labor. I don't get it...

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
She was saying a scheduled c-section is convenient because she can find a babysitter for that day. If she gave birth vaginally she doesn't know anybody and you can't really have a babysitter come in the middle of the night, so nobody could take care of Levi and he would have to be in the room with them. She worded it weird but that's what she meant. I am really curious who is going to take care of Levi when she is in the hospital. They really moved away from everyone they know.

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

You know before I had my baby I had no idea you can schedule or should I say choose to have a c section. I thought it was only in emergency situations. My doctor never talked or asked me about having a c section. One of my biggest fears was that something would go wrong and I would be forced to have one. I've never even had stitches before I gave birth lol

I have nothing against them I just don't understand why kyra would choose it when there aren't any complications that we know of. Maybe someone could help me understand?

Return to “OKBaby”