staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OKWe'reStillBehind: Part 9

Unread post by staceymj »

tankap26 wrote:
wolflily23 wrote:
kkkk wrote: EW!!!!! Kyra's not quite right....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What did she say on it? Sorry I don't have snapchat!
She was joking as she had her resting on her neck, She said something along the lines of she's just like an accessory! Like a necklace sitting up here.
Then her next snap was saying she doesn't mean she's actually an accessory.

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk
Yeah she was joking, she was saying how tiny Alaya is, like a little accessory (necklace) she was saying she is an accessory like she isn't human.

I am not a bug buddy by any means, but sometimes on these threads the most simple things gets bought up on here like it's this big deal when it's really not. She made a joke, that was all.

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Midia »

Levi seems so mesmerized by the baby, his "hi sissy" was so cute and the way he just look at her :love2: (my baby fever is so high tight now!!)
Good that Kyra talks about her baby blues, I don't have children so I don't know what it does exactly, but she makd it sounds "normal" like it's ok to have it, just aknowledge it exist, I think it was good thing, so thanks Kyra!

I was uncomfortable with Lei being so close to Alaya, in the hospital, O say they were trying to keep him away, same when they went back home, Levi was in the bedroom with Alaya and O said they asked (the doctors or nurses I guess) and also added that Levi shouldn't be in the bedroom with Alaya :? I can understand it was not easy to separate Levi from Alaya since he seems so interested in her, but It would have been better to still avoid Levi being in contact with Alaya even if mean Levi making a tantrum...
beautifullife75
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beautifullife75 »

Don't know if anyone else noticed this in the vlog, but Kyra the whole time was making an effort to call the baby by her ACTUAL name and not "mini bug" every time she acknowledged her (besides a couple) she called her Alaya which is awesome! Oscar on the other hand, didn't say her name once and only stuck to that awful nick name.

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

beautifullife75 wrote:Don't know if anyone else noticed this in the vlog, but Kyra the whole time was making an effort to call the baby by her ACTUAL name and not "mini bug" every time she acknowledged her (besides a couple) she called her Alaya which is awesome! Oscar on the other hand, didn't say her name once and only stuck to that awful nick name.

He actually said her name once xD (at 0:13 if you want to witness this miracle :D )
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

beautifullife75 wrote:Don't know if anyone else noticed this in the vlog, but Kyra the whole time was making an effort to call the baby by her ACTUAL name and not "mini bug" every time she acknowledged her (besides a couple) she called her Alaya which is awesome! Oscar on the other hand, didn't say her name once and only stuck to that awful nick name.

I think I actually heard him say her name at least twice (I won't go back to watch the whole vlog). So I was pretty impressed, even I hate him using nick names, that's already progress compared to Levi, so I won't complain..
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

haizy wrote:honestly, I find Kyra's videos on her personal channel WAY more enjoyable and well done than on their main channel. she doesn't ramble too much (at least in recent videos) and gets straight to the point, jumping right in unlike Oscar who does his annoying "GGOOOOODD MOOORRRNIINGG BUUG BUDDIES" and that awful face where he grits his teeth and squeezes his eyes shut ugh and then tries to get Levi to talk ..

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I can't stand that face either! It makes me cringe!
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

Someone posted this to Kyra on Twitter..
https://www.theodysseyonline.com/10-rea ... aby?ref=pn

What kind of website is this and is it for real!? :? hahaha
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

wolflily23 wrote:Someone posted this to Kyra on Twitter..

It's like a blog site that post articles and stuff that people write. My cousin does it at her college and she post all kinds of stuff about graduation, movies, etc..
I can't believe someone took the time to do that though lol
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Oh. My. God. Cringeworthy
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

Omg wow this is a direct quote from the article
"They’re teens just showing us what the options are if you’re ever stuck in this situation"...

So if your 19/19 and a drop out and not married than don't fret because these AMAZING parents have showed us that we can just do YouTube videos that are 4 fucking days behind and call ourselves "daily vloggers", go on constant road trips because duh, and stay in a relationship with a passive aggressive, self obsessed douchbag and fill the void by having even MORE babies!
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

haizy wrote:honestly, I find Kyra's videos on her personal channel WAY more enjoyable and well done than on their main channel. she doesn't ramble too much (at least in recent videos) and gets straight to the point, jumping right in unlike Oscar who does his annoying "GGOOOOODD MOOORRRNIINGG BUUG BUDDIES" and that awful face where he grits his teeth and squeezes his eyes shut ugh and then tries to get Levi to talk ..
I've only watched a couple of her kbaby videos but they kind of took me off guard in how she tries to be all pretty and put together in them. It's a lot different of an image than the more authentic her in the main vlogs. I've also been wondering if the upbeat, smiley Kyra is something she puts on for the camera now, or if she was just unhappier before due to ppd. I hope she doesn't get it again with Alaya.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Kinda random but skimming through that article and looking at the pictures made me realize kyra looks a tinsy bit like Emily Blunt lol
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

bbygal wrote:
I've only watched a couple of her kbaby videos but they kind of took me off guard in how she tries to be all pretty and put together in them. It's a lot different of an image than the more authentic her in the main vlogs. I've also been wondering if the upbeat, smiley Kyra is something she puts on for the camera now, or if she was just unhappier before due to ppd. I hope she doesn't get it again with Alaya.

Did she have PPD after Levi?
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

bbygal wrote: I've only watched a couple of her kbaby videos but they kind of took me off guard in how she tries to be all pretty and put together in them. It's a lot different of an image than the more authentic her in the main vlogs. I've also been wondering if the upbeat, smiley Kyra is something she puts on for the camera now, or if she was just unhappier before due to ppd. I hope she doesn't get it again with Alaya.
Yep. She's vlogged herself taking makeup off and undoing a hairdo immediately after filming for her personal channel. So she'll spend the day unkempt at home, doll herself up for a video, then go back to sweats and no makeup immediately after. I find it kind of odd. If you're not a makeup person you're not a makeup person. Pretending to be to fit in with the "beauty guru" women of youtube is weird.
flokofloz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flokofloz »

wolflily23 wrote:
Oscar taking care of two kids, recording, editing, studying? Sounds like a dream. We all know it's not that easy. Especially when you have nobody around. They could take 1 or 2 classes online maybe. Still better than nothing.
Omg this forum is getting RIDICULOUS!

It's not that easy to take care of two kids, record, edit and study? They literally do NOTHING all day. They constantly say in their videos that they're afraid the vlogs are too boring because all they've got for the day is playing with Levi and watching them eat!! Oh right, going sledding and to target makes life too hard to study.

There are people with ACTUAL 9 to 5 jobs with KIDS who find time to go to school. Even if it is online classes. Because they are MOTIVATED to do so. Oscar and Kyra are just plain lazy. They didn't like school so they don't WANT to further their education. Right now with Youtube money coming in is the PRIME time to further their education. And to the person saying daycare would cost too much and it wouldn't be worth it for them- ummmm, they both stay home. Why the hell would they need both kids in daycare!? The only thing I wish Kyra was smart enough to do is get her GED. Because no, Youtube won't last forever for all you delusional "bug buddies" who argue with that fact. Honestly, at the rate they are going with false promises and late upload times, I would not be one bit surprised if by this time next year people stop caring about them and they lose a lot of their viewers. Especially if their vlogs go stale again a few months from now when Alaya is a little bigger.

The last thing I want to say is- this is a GOSSIP forum. For people who don't consider themselves "fans". Yes we all have our own opinions regarding what O and K do and debates make it interesting. But we aren't on here defending EVERY single thing O and K do. I for one will just be ignoring all posts by those people.
Hey chill girl! It's my opinion, that's it. I'm not a delusional bug buddy, fan of ___, or whatever people call it. I think I'm too old for that. I'm a down-to-earth person, no worries. I never stopped my education because I knew my "activities" were not my future. I got my 6 years of education, have a job and plan to get more education. But I also know that editing can be long especially with two babies and nobody around to help.

My opinion seems ridiculous to you, good. For me it's ridiculous to have a stressful life, have many jobs, go to school, and spend your time at work / school instead of spending it with your children while they are still young. School can wait, children sadly do not stop growing, from what I know. And toddlers / babies do need their parents. That's why some countries give you a long paid maternity leave. America is the only developed country that is so bad with giving to its people a good quality life. It's just sad. Seriously, good for them if people are happy to work 60 hours a week and go to class. That's not how I see life. It's not being lazy, it's just common sense. I would rather spend my time with my babies than my books, save money, and go back to college when my kids are a little older. Oscar and Kyra will probably still have enough money saved up to pay their education in a few years, they are not in a rush as Youtube is working well for them. Youtube is going to stop one day for sure, but probably not tomorrow. Now, could they take 1 or 2 online classes? Yes they should do it, I completely agree with that. I bet they will figure out. But I don't see them both going back to school almost everyday, now or in 6 months.
Also, nobody has 5 to 9 jobs. 2 or 3, yes.

You do not need to use capital letters or be aggressive.

IloveOKLA wrote:I know many here don't like us, OK and Kbaby fans. I was wondering whether we fans can make a separate thread?
JKYOUTUBEGG, flokofloz, ACarATorchAJess, mac-n-cheese, Newuser, Rkpi?? These are the ones I can think of at the top of my head. What say guys?

P.s I'm sorry if I got the names wrong
P.P.S if you're not a fan ignore the above. Even if your name has been mentioned. I assumed based on your posts.
P.P.P.S if you're a fan give suggestions n join the fambam <3

And don't fear people branding you. As Kyra says "You Do You, Boo". :love2:
Hello!
Sorry IloveOKLA, but I don't consider myself as a fan. I come here sometimes to give advice to Kyra because I know she reads the threads. However it's true that I do hate the way people talk about them, or how people talk to each others on this thread (example: AcarATorchAJess's answer). This is not tolerable, even if it is a gossip forum. Some persons must be very young, disrespectful, agressive, but think they are mature and know everything about parenting. I have read "advice" that made me cringe so hard in the past, but at the same time, some people are also right: Levi's car seat should still be rear facing, he must wear socks during winter, Alaya should not be covered up with many blankets, they should have a better routine schedule, etc. However, I don't think they are bad parents, not at all. They save money, Levi eats healthy food most of the time, Kyra tries to breastfeed, they absolutely love their kids, they interact with them, they are respectful, they do a lot of activities, Levi motor skills are great, they read books, Levi gets a shower many times a week, etc. I'm not worried. I do think they are getting better. I'm not a fan, but I don't hate them either.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Rkp65i wrote:

Didn't the person who wanted to make a bug buddies thread on here call people fam bam haha... coincidence???
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

flokofloz ......

Yes I was being a little aggressive I suppose. I was a little frustrated by that point. Sorry.

But I still stand by what I said. The only thing I mentioned about schooling that I wish Kyra would do is get her GED. I totally get that people want to stay home with their babies. (I'm currently a SAHM so I get it) But my point was that both Oscar and Kyra are home. So if Kyra took the time to study for her GED (at home!) at least she'd have the equivalent of a high school diploma. To me that's the least she could do for her children. I truly don't see Oscar and Kyra staying together in the long run and it would be wise of her to have that so she can at least take care of her children if anything were to happen.

Also, I'm not sure where you're from but around here we call a normal day job a "9 to 5" job. As in we go to work from 9am to 5pm. I didn't mean people work at 9 to 5 different jobs lol
lifeofgraye
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lifeofgraye »

mac-n-cheese wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:

Didn't the person who wanted to make a bug buddies thread on here call people fam bam haha... coincidence???
Ehhh just a coincidence. Fam bam is a pretty common slang term for people in their teens and early twenties right now.... unfortunately. I hear and see it way too often on social media Image

agarcia721
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by agarcia721 »

Amanda-L wrote:
sasperillo wrote:
ecf997 wrote: There's no way Kyra would put in the time, dedication, and schooling for nursing school, but I agree. I could definitely see her being an OB or L&D nurse because she really does love babies. I think she mentioned she wants to run her own daycare once Levi and Alaya are in school.
Kyra's daycare would be a pile of kids covered in blankets stashed all over the house while she snapchats them.
I'd be nervous leaving them to look after my fish (just look how they treat their own) never mind dropping my daughter off with them for the day. I can't see Oscar going back to work anytime soon, so he and Kyra would be doing the daycare thing together. What kind of parent would leave the child with either of them?

Honestly though, it's a pipe dream. When Levi and Alaya are of school age Kyra will have probably birthed a few more kids because as we all know they want a big family and if there's one way to keep the teenage fans interested its popping out a bunch of money making babies.
the way they treat their fish...? they literally have a beta fish. it's pretty much impossible to mistreat those things. just because they don't show a pet fish on the vlogs, doesn't mean they're mistreating it haha
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

agarcia721 wrote:
Amanda-L wrote:
sasperillo wrote: Kyra's daycare would be a pile of kids covered in blankets stashed all over the house while she snapchats them.
I'd be nervous leaving them to look after my fish (just look how they treat their own) never mind dropping my daughter off with them for the day. I can't see Oscar going back to work anytime soon, so he and Kyra would be doing the daycare thing together. What kind of parent would leave the child with either of them?

Honestly though, it's a pipe dream. When Levi and Alaya are of school age Kyra will have probably birthed a few more kids because as we all know they want a big family and if there's one way to keep the teenage fans interested its popping out a bunch of money making babies.
the way they treat their fish...? they literally have a beta fish. it's pretty much impossible to mistreat those things. just because they don't show a pet fish on the vlogs, doesn't mean they're mistreating it haha
You didn't know? You're supposed to take it out and walk it daily ;)
Jk. But some of y'all knick pick stuff you don't even know about..just making shit up or exaggerating the little things. I'm all for bitching and gossiping..but find something legit to bitch about.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”