OKWe'reStillBehind: Part 9

msgmiscc
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWe'reStillBehind: Part 9

Unread post by msgmiscc »

I think we all know that they BOTH need to go to school yet they won't... they're idiots who got easy money and don't think beyond tomorrow. But I don't understand how someone with kids doesn't have a backup plan, I mean, you would think that they would consider worse case scenario and get a degree just in case. At least start a business off the YouTube money and fame, get their business degrees that they can get online through a community college. But no, no motivation at all
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Echox3 wrote:Ah! I just caught up finally. I've been lurking Tayler's thread for too long.

But when I was reading about Levi being sick around Alaya, it reminded me of something my grandma mentioned a few years ago.
My oldest sister was just under a year old, and a super happy, outgoing baby. But then she got really sick (with a flu) and after she 'recovered' she was never the same. She became extremely shy, timid to the point that if you even talked to her, she would cry.
My sister has since been diagnosed with a mild case of autism (a casual 17 years later)

Here's hoping that Alaya is okay!
well...autism isnt caused by viruses... it has a strong genetic component, just sometimes takes a while to manifest (particularly when personality comes out) so i dont think there is any correlation there but i'm still sooo mad that even though they knew levi was sick/running a fever (and admitted that in the vlog) they still let him be around alaya. They're stupid.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

in kyra's snaps why is alaya's head always bent back and almost flopping backwards, esp in the snap where she's sleeping next to oscar. poor baby, that looks so uncomfortable.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

msgmiscc wrote:I think we all know that they BOTH need to go to school yet they won't... they're idiots who got easy money and don't think beyond tomorrow. But I don't understand how someone with kids doesn't have a backup plan, I mean, you would think that they would consider worse case scenario and get a degree just in case. At least start a business off the YouTube money and fame, get their business degrees that they can get online through a community college. But no, no motivation at all
EXACTLY!! You should always have a backup plan but it's especially true when you have children because in the worst case scenario, you are not the only one who will suffer, you children will too and it's their responsability to protect them! I am still hoping at least one of them will get it someday but hopefully not too late...
Bayareamom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bayareamom »

...:well...autism isnt caused by viruses... it has a strong genetic component..."

Autism does indeed have a genetic component (MTHFR gene as but one example), but genetics in and of itself, cannot cause epidemics (which autism is now, on a global basis). Loads of scientific literature on the subject, but obviously not for this forum.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

We are already at page 48, can someone create a new thread part 10? (I would but I don't know how to do that :? )
My suggestion title is the same as before OKNoVlogToday :D
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Midia wrote:We are already at page 48, can someone create a new thread part 10? (I would but I don't know how to do that :? )
OKwe'reStillEditing
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Midia wrote:We are already at page 48, can someone create a new thread part 10? (I would but I don't know how to do that :? )
oknovlogtoday!
perctpiper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by perctpiper »

savannah_mccollu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by savannah_mccollu »

I feel like Kyra was throwing some shade at Keren's parenting choices in comment of the day. They were talking about letting Alaya use a paci and how they will take it away in a couple of months so she doesn't get attached. But I feel like it was major shade towards Keene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

savannah_mccollu wrote:I feel like Kyra was throwing some shade at Keren's parenting choices in comment of the day. They were talking about letting Alaya use a paci and how they will take it away in a couple of months so she doesn't get attached. But I feel like it was major shade towards Keene.

I thought she was trying to cover her tracks up and be extra sensitive to not offend her by mentioning several times how "its every parents decision and she doesn't judge others etc"
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

You guys are in the wrong thread. See part 10.

Return to “OKBaby”