OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

perctpiper
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

Unread post by perctpiper »

Oscar and Kyra are still behind! At this point, even they don't think they'll get caught up.
Alaya was born and Levi is flourishing despite his parents poor choices.

Credit: Not sure who picked this title! Someone let me know.

And continue...
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

Unread post by missy-1010 »

I bet soon they'll switch to M-W-F vlogs.. but that means less money.... who knows....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

New vlog is up. A minute or so in they have Alaya situated in the baby gate to keep Levi from coming near her since he was sick. O even said he couldn't touch her because he didn't want to get Levi's germs on her. Have to say, kinda surprised. Gladly surprised. I know his sickness could have traveled still because they're in the same small apartment but at least they are keeping Levi from slobbering all over her. I guess what I'm saying is I take their parenting with a grain of salt and like to celebrate the little things because at least they're improvements! Lmao
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

So I guess they gave up on potty training

sjla6993
Talker
Talker

FINALLY everything i've wanted in the recent vlogs. baby time. LOOK AT THAT SWEET LIL FACE
savannah_mccollu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by savannah_mccollu »

Repost because I posted on the wrong thread. I feel like Kyra was throwing some shade at Keren's parenting choices in comment of the day. They were talking about letting Alaya use a paci and how they will take it away in a couple of months so she doesn't get attached. But I feel like it was major shade towards Keren.

sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Wonder what Keren thinks about their comment of the day regarding binkies.....
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Double post but omg the comment of the day about the soother!!!
Anyone want to tell me again her and Keren are still friends? ;)

sjla6993
Talker
Talker

savannah_mccollu wrote:Repost because I posted on the wrong thread. I feel like Kyra was throwing some shade at Keren's parenting choices in comment of the day. They were talking about letting Alaya use a paci and how they will take it away in a couple of months so she doesn't get attached. But I feel like it was major shade towards Keren.

At first I didn't think so (and she still might not be intentionally trying to be personal to Kk) but when they were talking about how Levi can socialize more with a bottle because he won't use it during play time bc he can't run around with it but a kid with a binkie will run around with it.... coughjacksoncough.
Last edited by sjla6993 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

sjla6993 wrote:New vlog is up. A minute or so in they have Alaya situated in the baby gate to keep Levi from coming near her since he was sick. O even said he couldn't touch her because he didn't want to get Levi's germs on her. Have to say, kinda surprised. Gladly surprised. I know his sickness could have traveled still because they're in the same small apartment but at least they are keeping Levi from slobbering all over her. I guess what I'm saying is I take their parenting with a grain of salt and like to celebrate the little things because at least they're improvements! Lmao

But then Kyra shares her water with Levi.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

sjla6993 wrote:FINALLY everything i've wanted in the recent vlogs. baby time. LOOK AT THAT SWEET LIL FACE
ahhh she's such a cutie. But when are they going to take that ridiculous bow off of her head?! poor baby she's had it on for days now..
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

dailyblahblahblah wrote:
sjla6993 wrote:New vlog is up. A minute or so in they have Alaya situated in the baby gate to keep Levi from coming near her since he was sick. O even said he couldn't touch her because he didn't want to get Levi's germs on her. Have to say, kinda surprised. Gladly surprised. I know his sickness could have traveled still because they're in the same small apartment but at least they are keeping Levi from slobbering all over her. I guess what I'm saying is I take their parenting with a grain of salt and like to celebrate the little things because at least they're improvements! Lmao

What does him sharing her water have to do with it? If Kyra gets sick that's good for Alaya because her body will produce the antibiotics the baby needs via breastmilk. I don't see the big deal. He wasn't sucking on Kyras tit and then Alaya sucked on the same one.

sjla6993
Talker
Talker

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
sjla6993 wrote:FINALLY everything i've wanted in the recent vlogs. baby time. LOOK AT THAT SWEET LIL FACE
ahhh she's such a cutie. But when are they going to take that ridiculous bow off of her head?! poor baby she's had it on for days now..
Kyra said in the vlog that the dr put it on with something that feels like it's stuck to little hairs and she was afraid to remove it without pulling on Alaya's hair so she's waiting until she bathes her because it's supposed to slide off then? Or something? Idk it's off in real time thank god but I hope this is the last vlog with it on
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

let's feed levi super sugary frozen yogurt on an upset stomach or "flu" as she calls it...lol ok -_-
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Alaya is precious what a cute baby.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

missy-1010 wrote:
dailyblahblahblah wrote:

What does him sharing her water have to do with it? If Kyra gets sick that's good for Alaya because her body will produce the antibiotics the baby needs via breastmilk. I don't see the big deal. He wasn't sucking on Kyras tit and then Alaya sucked on the same one.

because kyra is around/in close proximity to alaya all the time...so she would inevitably get her sick breathing all over her and touching her if she was sick. do you know how infectious diseases spread?
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

missy-1010 wrote:
dailyblahblahblah wrote:

because kyra is around/in close proximity to alaya all the time...so she would inevitably get her sick breathing all over her and touching her if she was sick. do you know how infectious diseases spread?
Of course I do. But I think it's stupid to be THAT protective over a little throwing up. Levi didn't even look that sick, they never mentioned a high fever, idk lol. You can't keep kids in a bubble. And maybe that was Levi's water. Did Kyra say it was hers?

bella3987
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bella3987 »

I admire these two as parents, especially Kyra, who has grown up tremendously in the last couple of years. But holy hell, Oscar is an a-hole to her. Just in this vlog alone - 1) He made a comment about her "diet" because she didn't get frozen yogurt - she's like 5 minutes PP - let her eat what she wants! And this isn't the first time he's made a comment about her eating choices. He did it while she was pregnant too. Gross. 2) Telling her not to BF in front of his family? Shut up. 3) "If it were up to me, she'd be on the boob 24/7!" Said by Oscar. Glad it's not up to you.

He sounds controlling and terrible and I hope she doesn't stand for that for the rest of their lives. In a few years, when she really grows up, she'll leave him for treating her that way.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

sjla6993 wrote:
Kyra said in the vlog that the dr put it on with something that feels like it's stuck to little hairs and she was afraid to remove it without pulling on Alaya's hair so she's waiting until she bathes her because it's supposed to slide off then? Or something? Idk it's off in real time thank god but I hope this is the last vlog with it on

Hahaha why is every one so pissed off about this bow...
It's better than the giant head bands people put on their babis heads. Causing bald spots...
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

mac-n-cheese wrote:
sjla6993 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote: ahhh she's such a cutie. But when are they going to take that ridiculous bow off of her head?! poor baby she's had it on for days now..

Hahaha why is every one so pissed off about this bow...
It's better than the giant head bands people put on their babis heads. Causing bald spots...
Because it's freaking glued to her head. It's really odd and probably itchy to her.

Return to “OKBaby”