Is your parenting OK for Babies?

majorgossiper34
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Is your parenting OK for Babies?

Unread post by majorgossiper34 »

Lately we have been a lot about parenting (levi's front facing carseat, him almost falling into a pool and drowning, Alaya flying in a plane already, etc.) and I thought this feed might be a place where we could talk specifically about good and bad parenting So have fun and rant on...
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Is your parenting OK for Babies?

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Children raising children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
madlynn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by madlynn »

Why does it matter so much to you on how they raise THEIR kids? Live your own life dont be so bitter and worried about how other people raise their children...Work on yourself not to judge people so hard.
madlynn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by madlynn »

Why does it matter so much to you on how they raise THEIR kids? Live your own life dont be so bitter and worried about how other people raise their children...Work on yourself not to judge people so hard.
majorgossiper34
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by majorgossiper34 »

madlynn wrote:Why does it matter so much to you on how they raise THEIR kids? Live your own life dont be so bitter and worried about how other people raise their children...Work on yourself not to judge people so hard.
Whoa. Chill. This is a GOSSIP and DRAMA website. That is what we are supposed to do here. It is not like we say these things in real life, outside of this website. If you don't like listening to gossip and drama and people judging other people, go somewhere else. Also, you just said don't judge people and you are judging me... hmm....
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

If you don't say these things out in the "real" world why come here to say them. Afraid the people you love will finally see that you're all narcissistic schizophrenics that feed of the downfall of others? This website is disgusting and I promise you it'll be shut down before you know it.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

NoDramaMama wrote:If you don't say these things out in the "real" world why come here to say them. Afraid the people you love will finally see that you're all narcissistic schizophrenics that feed of the downfall of others? This website is disgusting and I promise you it'll be shut down before you know it.
Lol chill out kid. This website has been going for years, some offended bug buddies aren't going to shut it down. Mostly everything we say here is true. It's just us discussing what we see in the videos, and sometimes we see things that bug buddies are too far up O & K's butts to see. This is where we can freely gossip about them because if we comment it on their videos, they'll immediately delete it because they can't take constructive criticism. I am not a narcissistic schizophrenic, I am a mother who is slightly concerned about the wellbeing of Levi and Alaya, and if you cared so much about them you would see that Oskie Bear often puts those kids in danger.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

You're blinded by you're hatred that a 20 year old couple is making more than you will ever make in your lifetime to see that they're great parents. Those are 2 of the happiest kids I've seen. They go out and play read books he has a set schedule and gets to interact with other children she cooks him meals gives him baths but omgosh if she let's him be a boy for 5 seconds you guys throw a fit. Worry about you're own life and children.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

NoDramaMama wrote:You're blinded by you're hatred that a 20 year old couple is making more than you will ever make in your lifetime to see that they're great parents. Those are 2 of the happiest kids I've seen. They go out and play read books he has a set schedule and gets to interact with other children she cooks him meals gives him baths but omgosh if she let's him be a boy for 5 seconds you guys throw a fit. Worry about you're own life and children.
Oh so you know exactly how much I make? And anyway I would rather be poor than exploit my kids like they do. You're extremely blind if you genuinely think they are great parents. Now go shoo and play with dolls, I don't know what you're trying to achieve by coming here and defending them.
thurmondgrethe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thurmondgrethe »

You are making amazing points good job!

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”