OkBabiesRaisingBabies: Part 12

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OkBabiesRaisingBabies: Part 12

Unread post by js2013 »

Highlighter wrote:
js2013 wrote: That is seriously discusting...thats more than I make in a year with 2 degrees and working full time. If that is true, shame on YouTube for allowing these kids to make that much...no one needs that much money especially 2 uneducated lazy children.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Is it because they are two useless degrees and you're in a low-paying job?
Im a teacher.

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

OKClickbait - Part 13

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

js2013 wrote:
Highlighter wrote:
js2013 wrote: That is seriously discusting...thats more than I make in a year with 2 degrees and working full time. If that is true, shame on YouTube for allowing these kids to make that much...no one needs that much money especially 2 uneducated lazy children.

Im a teacher.

But you spell disgusting wrong? Lol. Can't call someone uneducated after that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
rachel_rob
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by rachel_rob »

Unknowngirly wrote:Making big purchases while in escrow (like $500 purchases) is a huge no no. They could actually lose their house because they are so dumb
That's only if they paid with a credit card, because they would be accumulating more debt.
If they are using their own money (Debit or Cash) it won't hurt them at all
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

rachel_rob wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:Making big purchases while in escrow (like $500 purchases) is a huge no no. They could actually lose their house because they are so dumb
That's only if they paid with a credit card, because they would be accumulating more debt.
If they are using their own money (Debit or Cash) it won't hurt them at all
I am aware. Hopefully they didn't use credit
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

webbygurl626 wrote:
juststardust wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:ohh my here come the social media social justice warriors again ><
Funny how everybody on this thread claims to want to educate Oscar and Kyra and just want to see them do better yet none of you can handle criticism and differing opinions. You're all just as bad and ignorant as the people you bash and claim to be better than. What a toxic thread this is honestly, maybe work on bettering yourselves before you worry about others. You guys can bash whoever you want and be petty as hell but God forbid somebody bring up real issues that matter such as racism. Continue living in your own little bubble where a 1yo drinking milk out of a bottle is worse than societal issues such as racism and discrimination. At the rate we're going Oscar and Kyra will soon be more cultured than many of you ever will be, at least they're making a better life for themselves and their children and have the privilege of showing them the world while you continue living in your own little cave where the worst thing ever is a baby chilling at home in a diaper and no other clothes on. Image
Exactly, wasn't like you were moderating what they were saying, it was an opinion that makes sense. Soulinaearthsuit, you shouldn't be such a hypocrite really, your probably the name I see most on here don't need to see it any more especially for a hypocritical comment.

um i can post whenever the hell i want to and anything as long as it relates to the thread (social justice and racism in this case does not). I havent posted on this thread in forever and i literally have not said anything regarding this topic just that not EVERYTHING is a race issue bc it's not. The user above seriously only ever comments on everything relating it to race and discrimination when not everything is about that. that is such a toxic way to live your life where you make everything into a negative issue. That is part of the problem too. Why not celebrate diversity instead of constantly posting on the internet on a GOSSIP forumn that everyone is discriminatory and racist and everything is racist. That just attracts so much negativity and quite frankly changes nothing, just makes you look crazy. By all means express opinions and fight for social justice but this doesnt seem like the place to do it bc you change NOTHING and not EVERYTHING necessitates race to be brought into it. That's like the femenazis that take everything offensively that a guy says and generalizes and perpetuates misandry. How about we just get back to discussing O and K. Noone is being racist here.[/quote]
I can post whatever the hell I want too, no? You're the one who always has some bullshit to say when I've literally only posted about racism in the past couple of days BECAUSE IT APPLIES. All my other posts have been about OK and their parenting skills so maybe don't make up shit. I don't agree with half the shit you say and I think you're a smartass who believes she's superior on this thread but you don't see me coming for you every time you make a stupid post that I disagree with. I was literally just comparing how OK had control over the content they put out during the Nice attack compared to other victims during other attacks and how the media is constantly sharing content that includes dead and injured bodies without their consent (just look at the attack from Afghanistan a few days ago and you'll know what I'm talking about) but you decided to make a petty comment like always so who's really making this thread not enjoyable? I'm guessing the one who always has to start an unnecessary argument :) Grow up and learn to ignore people who you don't agree with rather than constantly making petty comments. I get it, you don't give a fuck about activism and trying to make things better for minorities but don't attack those who do. Especially when they hardly talk about it on a thread and you're just spreading absolute bullshit. I've learned to ignore you on this thread but clearly you still haven't so who's really the immature one here making the thread uncomfortable? Fuck off man.[/quote]

Take it to the boxing ring already!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

looool you seem to assume a LOT about me without knowing me...dunno how you garner that i think im better than everyone for commenting on OK and their crappy parenting as everyone else is doing here and calling out unrelated content like many others do. are you projecting your insecurities onto me or something? Regardless, i wont stoop to your level and list off the annoying stuff you post that I disagree with or how you act like everything is about you and how everyone seems to be racist against you and you take everything offensively. I didnt even say anything other than "here come the social media social justice warriors". Im sorry but as many have stated on this forum, noone wants to randomly hear about unrelated race/racial issues as this is not the place for it. I care about activism but there is a time and place for it and clearly is not on this thread that has 0% to do with anything race related here. The Nice attack OK vlog issue had nothing to do with race whatsoever. Can we please stop bringing race up unless OK make it an issue and stop taking everything so dang offensively when noone meant it that way? geez...
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

yallstupid wrote:
js2013 wrote:
Highlighter wrote: Is it because they are two useless degrees and you're in a low-paying job?
Im a teacher.

But you spell disgusting wrong? Lol. Can't call someone uneducated after that.

It was a simple typing error. Why must we attack each other?

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

The link to the new thread takes me to desktop ytmd. Not cool I want to use tapatalk.

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

js2013 wrote:
Highlighter wrote:

Im a teacher.

Well there we go. You chose a career that is incredibly valuable and necessary to society but has crap pay. You knew about it the minute you signed up.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

These pair of clowns are ruining their own careers with these constant sporadic and super late uploads. Literally like nobody even cares anymore if they vlog or not. They committed youtuber suicide

TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

So I'm guessing they didn't get the house?

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Why was she nervous to see her mother? Im sure I'm missing part of the story...
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

fingusername wrote:Why was she nervous to see her mother? Im sure I'm missing part of the story...
I think she meant excited more that nervous. She hadn't seen her in a year, they've only seen her 3 times in the last 2-3 years. I would imagine she had butterflies in her stomach. I get like that when I see people I haven't seen in a really long time.

thurmondgrethe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thurmondgrethe »

Nope they did.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
Madeline_05
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Madeline_05 »

I personally believe that OKbaby is doing pretty damn good for only being 20 yrs. old. They are financially stable for their children. They recently purchased a house and I am very happy that they feed their children well. I find it hilarious that people on this site are saying how horrible parents they are but honestly they are actually AMAZING. People say that they made a stupid decision to move away from LA. But honestly they knew that they could take beter care of Levi by moving to Montana. Oscar got a steady and well paying job to help support his family.

If u don't agree with me than say it. I have my opinions and you have yours
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Madeline_05 wrote:I personally believe that OKbaby is doing pretty damn good for only being 20 yrs. old. They are financially stable for their children. They recently purchased a house and I am very happy that they feed their children well. I find it hilarious that people on this site are saying how horrible parents they are but honestly they are actually AMAZING. People say that they made a stupid decision to move away from LA. But honestly they knew that they could take beter care of Levi by moving to Montana. Oscar got a steady and well paying job to help support his family.

Ya realize that this site to to talk about different opinions AND to debate against other ones? I think they are as good as 20 year olds can be as parents. I personally think that everyone should get an education one way or another (college, internships, spending hours at the library, etc.) before becoming parents. My opinion. Taking better control of your sexual life at a young age is something that shows maturity. My opinion. They got SUPER lucky with YouTube. Not everyone has it like them. Some people struggle month to month, week to week, day to day, and yet they feed their kids balanced meals, work their asses off in mediocre jobs, and do bountiful amounts of extra curricular activities when opportunities present themselves. So.. yeah, they BETTER be good parents. They have an exuberant pay check, a nice ass house, and easy peasy kids. Everything you stated in your opinion is everything parents should be doing. They don't deserve a fucking cookie for taking care of their kids.
BrokenHeart410
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrokenHeart410 »

When I first got into watching youtube I actually kinda liked these guys but after seeing their lack of car seat knowledge they make me sick. I have tried to correct them several times, at first nicely and then not so much but I get ignored. I don't understand how you can just not care about your child enough to take 2 seconds to adjust their car seat straps
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Madeline_05 wrote:I personally believe that OKbaby is doing pretty damn good for only being 20 yrs. old. They are financially stable for their children. They recently purchased a house and I am very happy that they feed their children well. I find it hilarious that people on this site are saying how horrible parents they are but honestly they are actually AMAZING. People say that they made a stupid decision to move away from LA. But honestly they knew that they could take beter care of Levi by moving to Montana. Oscar got a steady and well paying job to help support his family.

Oh honey...I sincerely hope you don't look up to them as something to achieve. Stay in school and work hard. These two completely lucked out in their situation.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just pointing out you guys are on an old thread. There's a newer one running now. You'll likely get more responses there.

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Can this thread be locked please?

Return to “OKBaby”