OkBabiesRaisingBabies: Part 12

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkBabiesRaisingBabies: Part 12

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

How pathetic is it that another blogging family got video of them hitting one million, your telling me the one time oscar decides to actually go to bed is that night, I call bs I'm betting he just doesn't care I bet he was too busy playing video games! And are they traveling again?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greeneyes21 »

annapaulndaniel wrote:Everyone says how Oscars editing is pointless etc but you have to admit there is something about them that sets them apart. I don't know much about editing but I do know their vlogs keep me entertained and even the montages are kept quick and snappy. He is obviously doing something right because they are extremely successful. Kkandbabyj are getting better at editing but in the past I would watch vlogs from each channel when they were together doing literally the same things and I would lose interest in KK after five or so minutes but I usually always watch OK to the end. Have to admit I skip through that bloody trampoline park footage every single time though lol

How uninterested did they seem about one million subscribers lol. I know it would lose its appeal after a while but I would have though one MILLION subscribers would be overwhelming exciting especially since they don't upload as much anymore
Ehhh.. i disagree lol kkandbabyjs vlogs are edited way better imo, and they're 14 to 16 minutes which imo is a good time frame for a daily vlog. Okbabys vlogs are short and the editing isnt great. It just doesnt flow. And its really choppy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Lunalu12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lunalu12 »

Blackswan wrote:I posted this on Brittanys thread but it belongs here.

Kyra looks like Nicholle Tom......
Sorry kinda late to this but wow, you're so right. I mean look at some of these pictures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nicoleojo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nicoleojo »

Apparently the "quality over quantity" bug has bit everyone...
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... d09017.png[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... d48d1b.png[/img]

girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

greeneyes21 wrote:
annapaulndaniel wrote:Everyone says how Oscars editing is pointless etc but you have to admit there is something about them that sets them apart. I don't know much about editing but I do know their vlogs keep me entertained and even the montages are kept quick and snappy. He is obviously doing something right because they are extremely successful. Kkandbabyj are getting better at editing but in the past I would watch vlogs from each channel when they were together doing literally the same things and I would lose interest in KK after five or so minutes but I usually always watch OK to the end. Have to admit I skip through that bloody trampoline park footage every single time though lol

How uninterested did they seem about one million subscribers lol. I know it would lose its appeal after a while but I would have though one MILLION subscribers would be overwhelming exciting especially since they don't upload as much anymore
Ehhh.. i disagree lol kkandbabyjs vlogs are edited way better imo, and they're 14 to 16 minutes which imo is a good time frame for a daily vlog. Okbabys vlogs are short and the editing isnt great. It just doesnt flow. And its really choppy.

KK are better vloggers, but I think people are more interested in OK as people, I don't know if it's an enjoyment of watching people fuck up or if people genuinely like their personalities better. It's probably a mix of both.
juststardust
Talker
Talker

Unread post by juststardust »

Lagorda_12 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... c27ec1.jpg[/img]poor baby I don't know why I laughed so hard... her little face looks so fed up with all the traveling..

Or maybe fed up with her dumb mom who knows that babies aren't supposed to forward face in those wraps yet does it anyway because she thinks her children are invincible
Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

greeneyes21 wrote:

I agree and Oscar's face is usually the main focus. I can't stand his close of the vlogs. It sounds so fake
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

nicoleojo wrote:Apparently the "quality over quantity" bug has bit everyone...

Karlee spoke about this the day she got back home from Orlando on Snapchat. She spoke about how she just filmed a video for her channel and it was forced. She also mentioned that she wants her family channel to be the main channel and not hers but her channel has more subscribers. So she'll sporadically post on her channel.

So I wouldn't be surprised Kyra thought she could use this as another one of their excuses.
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

They're already losing views for not uploading I guess.. Before they would have 400,000-600,000 views per video, now they hardly hit 300,000
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

Lunalu12 wrote:

Sorry kinda late to this but wow, you're so right. I mean look at some of these pictures.
Oh my god! That second photo! I thought it was Kyra with short hair haha. Then I saw that image on Google when I searched Nicholle. Wow.. uncanny! Image

greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greeneyes21 »

girl_please wrote:
greeneyes21 wrote:

KK are better vloggers, but I think people are more interested in OK as people, I don't know if it's an enjoyment of watching people fuck up or if people genuinely like their personalities better. It's probably a mix of both.
Kk just seems more comfortable and genuine. Like its not forced. Also they show each other how appreciative they are to one another and its just nice to watch. Meanwhile ok babys is forced, everything has to be for the veiwers with oscar. Keren might be a "bitch" too but she definitely is a loving person to khoa, and you can tell they care about each other.

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

greeneyes21 wrote: Kk just seems more comfortable and genuine. Like its not forced. Also they show each other how appreciative they are to one another and its just nice to watch. Meanwhile ok babys is forced, everything has to be for the veiwers with oscar. Keren might be a "bitch" too but she definitely is a loving person to khoa, and you can tell they care about each other.

and their kids are way more cute than Levi and Alaya.
miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miamaldari »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... c92da1.jpg[/img]

omg...why do they think she's so adorable...

miamaldari
Talker
Talker

SureJan wrote:
miamaldari wrote:[img]

omg...why do they think she's so adorable...

O + K do *not* make cute babies, imo. I thought the same thing about Levi when people would comment "omg Buggy is sOoOoO cute!!" I was like, "am I missing something..?" Haha. He's just now become cute within the past couple months, I think. So maybe Alaya will follow the same trajectory haha
i think the opposite. i think levi was soo cute at 5-10 months but now he's not as cute to me. im biased tho because i love little babies and i think levi is such an annoying toddler.

Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

The only one of those kids I find cute is Landon. O and K are not attractive in my opinion, and Levi has a cute personality but he's not like baby model cute. And Alaya looks so much like Oscar, which isn't good. And Jackson used to be cute but his personality and attitude is making him seem like a spoiled brat, also his teeth I've never seen a toddler with such bad teeth. Landon is such a pretty baby, it's too bad he never gets to see anything or feel anything through his hands.

Also there is no shame in being an ugly baby/toddler some people grow up and become super models, and some grow up and become stage managers.

miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Nikolina wrote:The only one of those kids I find cute is Landon. O and K are not attractive in my opinion, and Levi has a cute personality but he's not like baby model cute. And Alaya looks so much like Oscar, which isn't good. And Jackson used to be cute but his personality and attitude is making him seem like a spoiled brat, also his teeth I've never seen a toddler with such bad teeth. Landon is such a pretty baby, it's too bad he never gets to see anything or feel anything through his hands.

Also there is no shame in being an ugly baby/toddler some people grow up and become super models, and some grow up and become stage managers.

that's a really nice way of thinkingImage

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Nikolina wrote:The only one of those kids I find cute is Landon. O and K are not attractive in my opinion, and Levi has a cute personality but he's not like baby model cute. And Alaya looks so much like Oscar, which isn't good. And Jackson used to be cute but his personality and attitude is making him seem like a spoiled brat, also his teeth I've never seen a toddler with such bad teeth. Landon is such a pretty baby, it's too bad he never gets to see anything or feel anything through his hands.

Maybe it's because I don't watch all of their vlogs because they annoy me so much but I don't understand when people say Levi has a cute personality, I don't see any personality at all. He's such a boring toddler to me, he doesn't talk doesn't even try to talk, doesn't do any cute thing other toddlers do. He's like a baby in a toddler's body.
Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

Lyanna wrote:

Maybe it's because I don't watch all of their vlogs because they annoy me so much but I don't understand when people say Levi has a cute personality, I don't see any personality at all. He's such a boring toddler to me, he doesn't talk doesn't even try to talk, doesn't do any cute thing other toddlers do. He's like a baby in a toddler's body.
I think it's because he has some cute moments, he's not cute all the time. I guess by personality I meant how he acts when he's not being encouraged by his parents. I don't like when he "talks" because he's not doing it because he wants to but because his parents are pressuring him. Compared to Jackson who acts a little weirdly at times, I'd say I'd rather deal with Levi.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Lunalu12 wrote:

THATS INSANE OMG
miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Nikolina wrote:
Lyanna wrote:

I think it's because he has some cute moments, he's not cute all the time. I guess by personality I meant how he acts when he's not being encouraged by his parents. I don't like when he "talks" because he's not doing it because he wants to but because his parents are pressuring him. Compared to Jackson who acts a little weirdly at times, I'd say I'd rather deal with Levi.

they encourage levi's 'nodding' and 'yes' too much. i don't think he really understands nodding!! he can barely understand real conversations, how can he grasp the concept of nodding? he just does it because they praise him for it.

Return to “OKBaby”