OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

flightlessbird wrote:When they put Levi in a tub full of water, do they actually bathe him with soap or just left him play and think that's getting him clean? Why did he still have marker all over him after he took a bath?
Sometimes no matter how hard you scrub some markers won't come off the skin. I just had this problem with my daughter. No more cheap markers for us lol
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Spillthattea »

Does Kyra leave him alone to bathe?

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

workinprogress wrote:
staceybrax wrote:I think it's great that Oscar includes his kids in what he does and he plays with them all the time. He does try to be a good dad, but he needs to find more age appropriate things for them to do or he needs to read their cues and not make them do things they don't want to do. The play place was perfect for Levi's age, but not so much for Alaya. Alaya was clearly scared on the slide and he knew it because he said it so he shouldn't have made her go down it. He needs to remember she is still a baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same! It makes me happy to see them taking the kids out to play, but I wanted to cry seeing how scared Alaya was after going down that slide!

and then forcing her down it again. and he laughed the whole time at her terror. hes an idiot
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Spillthattea wrote:Does Kyra leave him alone to bathe?

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
she has in the past so i wouldnt be surprised if she did. She often leaves the kids unattended. and ive never actually seen them scrub levi down. just seen them letting him play in the bath but maybe they dont film that part? hopefully..
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Sometimes I see Oscar doing things just for the vlog and he doesn't realize he is terrorizing his children. Often we see him doing really dangerous things with Levi that make my heart sink. That stupid board for one, haven't seen him doing it very recently thank goodness, I will pretend he has stopped.

So when he took that poor baby on the slide shaking and crying it reminded me that if you do things like that enough, it makes a child not trusting of that person. That's really sad when it's a parent. Making a 6 month old like she is a toddler or something. He and even Kyra to a lesser degree, doesn't seem to understand age/development or what you should do and not do. He has siblings, didn't he see them grow up a bit? I have seen him taking Levi when barely 1 on things that scared him and he thought he was toughening him up. No you are not. At that age you are building fear and distrust of you as a parent Oscar. Cool it down, do age appropriate things with your children and please think of safety when you do things and dont just do it for the vlog.

PS did he even wet that magic eraser? As parents they should learn to always grab the magic eraser first. :D
millercoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by millercoop »

It looked like Levi had pink eye in today's vlog

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

the new vlog was ADORABLE! seeing levis reacions to blippi (or however you spell that ive never seen it or know much about it) was sooooo cuuuuute <3 he was acting so silly and happy it just melted my heart! hes soo cute <333
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

2 parents at home who dont work...and they can't spare a few minutes to feed the baby? Just prop her bottle up and ignore her so Kyra has extra time to go steal. Because hey, no one will miss it. Fucking savages.
Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

fingusername wrote:2 parents at home who dont work...and they can't spare a few minutes to feed the baby? Just prop her bottle up and ignore her so Kyra has extra time to go steal. Because hey, no one will miss it. Fucking savages.
I'm so confused, what vlog are you talking about?

nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

That vlog with blippi... oh my god Oscar needs to get out of the house seriously. He is always around even when Alaya was "biting" Kyra he wouldn't let her be. Always say something and controlling everything!!
Your kid just drew on the wall is it really your worst nightmare???? Why don't they get that nobody likes him and ppl don't want him on the vlogs????
Kyra was dancing with Levi and he said "you look ridiculous". That's not something you say even when it's for fun cause in this case he is repetitive so he must hold some kind of resentment against her.
GTFO the vlogs Oscar buy some tools put them in your garage built something, people can't stand you!!!!

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Louzah wrote:
fingusername wrote:2 parents at home who dont work...and they can't spare a few minutes to feed the baby? Just prop her bottle up and ignore her so Kyra has extra time to go steal. Because hey, no one will miss it. Fucking savages.

The one from sept 7 - "toddlers first: shoplifting"
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

fingusername wrote:
Louzah wrote:

Uh lol they didn't see Levi take the candy? And yeah Kyra said she wouldn't have returned but I wouldn't either lol a big company isn't gonna miss a bag of skittlesImage
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

^^ It's stealing. That's the same attitude that people have when they commit insurance fraud, just on a different scale. It's still wrong, and telling a million children who watch their channel that it's not a big deal is reprehensible. Yeah the big company isn't going to miss a pack of skittles, they're just going to shift the cost back on the consumer, who happens to be us. Of course Levi doesn't know any better but Kyra fails to see the big picture and it's going to be a struggle to raise children who do the right thing even when it's hard if they don't have a coherent set of morals themselves.
kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

nebula wrote:That vlog with blippi... oh my god Oscar needs to get out of the house seriously. He is always around even when Alaya was "biting" Kyra he wouldn't let her be. Always say something and controlling everything!!
Your kid just drew on the wall is it really your worst nightmare???? Why don't they get that nobody likes him and ppl don't want him on the vlogs????
Kyra was dancing with Levi and he said "you look ridiculous". That's not something you say even when it's for fun cause in this case he is repetitive so he must hold some kind of resentment against her.
GTFO the vlogs Oscar buy some tools put them in your garage built something, people can't stand you!!!!

I thought Oscar was being kind of a dick to Kyra too when she was doing the Blippi dance. God forbid you do something fun and silly with your kid, right Oskie bear? If it's not endangering them or traumatizing them, he's out *eye roll*

But in all fairness, I think he did realize it came off kind of harsh because he then back pedaled with "the things we do for our kids" but yeah probably would have been better not to be a douche in the first place
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

fingusername wrote:
Louzah wrote:

Uh lol they didn't see Levi take the candy? And yeah Kyra said she wouldn't have returned but I wouldn't either lol a big company isn't gonna miss a bag of skittlesImage[/quote]

I'm not saying anything about the kid....they do stuff like that. It's the parents responsibility to do the right thing. If Oscar had stolen a bag of candy you'd be creaming your jeans with rage....stealing is stealing, the details are irrelevant. can't she be a decent parent and human being and do the right thing?
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

Not gonna continue the messed up quote but if they grabbed a bag of skittles while they were walking around the store and it slipped under their diaper bag or something and they didn't realize until they got out of the store then no it wouldn't be that big of a deal lol. Maybe that's just me, I won't continue this conversation
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

The vlog was cute today. Impressive to me that Levi is so vocal / names his colors when they point at them. He's definitely starting to develop his vocabulary!

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

nebula wrote:That vlog with blippi... oh my god Oscar needs to get out of the house seriously. He is always around even when Alaya was "biting" Kyra he wouldn't let her be. Always say something and controlling everything!!

I honestly hate oscar. He's such an ass to kyra and to levi. I would hate to grow up with him for a dad. He's just rude and full of hinself. Everything everyone else does is wrong but he's so perfect.
I honestly wonder if he'd be as big of a prick to Alaya if she colors on the wall as he was to levi
Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

mommaof2cuties wrote:

I honestly hate oscar. He's such an ass to kyra and to levi. I would hate to grow up with him for a dad. He's just rude and full of hinself. Everything everyone else does is wrong but he's so perfect.
I honestly wonder if he'd be as big of a prick to Alaya if she colors on the wall as he was to levi
I think Oscar is the reason Kyra has anxiety. He says such rude things to her and laughs it off. He also thinks Levi understands certain things and at his young age he doesn't. Oscar is a Fucking idiot and Kyra could do so much better.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Oscar is controlling af period
I would feel suffocated around him. He is not fun, he is not nice, he is a big problem. Kyra was trying to discipline Levi while Oscar was out of control about the marker incident. Then I remembered her saying she was hiding bad things Levi did so that Oscar won't find out. Are they serious???? I always imagine Kyra sitting in the edge of her sit with that douscebag. He seems to be irritated by everything. I wouldn't be able to stay with a guy like him. But when he wants to risk his son's wellbeing by talking him on a skate board and other stupid grown up activities then it's ok, he doesn't seem ridiculous at all!!! Stupid piece of sh*t.

Return to “OKBaby”