Bay1029
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Unread post by Bay1029 »

workinprogress wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:I would say that it’s common for the women to do everything for the Hispanic male ( not all Hispanic male are the same ofc ) but it’s very common for that to happen . They also like to dictate everything and control everything that their women does also . Not all but it’s common. My bf tries it with me but doesn’t work . His dad does it to his mom too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok not to be mean or disrespectful to you/your boyfriend's culture, but idgaf about Oscar being Mexican. I don't care if it's a "common" thing to treat women that way (I'm not Mexican, so I have no say in whether that stereotype is like actually true or not), that doesn't make it right in modern society. It's 2017, partners in a relationship should be just that...partners. Equal, partners.

Sadly these cultural ideals affect women, Kyra cant do anything without Oscar's permission. It is really upsetting, imagine how she feels, that the father of her children does not see her as his equal. I personally sometimes forget Oscar is Mexican since he does not really embrace his culture, I would hope he would realize Kyra is her own person, not his to own.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

workinprogress wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:There are holes and marks on the walls in the new house?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Are there?? I don't recall ever hearing about that, and I haven't seen any myself (then again, I hardly watch them)

Idk that's what it sounded like someone meant. I know there was a hole in the old apartment in the bathroom and in one video the blurred it.

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

workinprogress wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:I would say that it’s common for the women to do everything for the Hispanic male ( not all Hispanic male are the same ofc ) but it’s very common for that to happen . They also like to dictate everything and control everything that their women does also . Not all but it’s common. My bf tries it with me but doesn’t work . His dad does it to his mom too

Ok not to be mean or disrespectful to you/your boyfriend's culture, but idgaf about Oscar being Mexican. I don't care if it's a "common" thing to treat women that way (I'm not Mexican, so I have no say in whether that stereotype is like actually true or not), that doesn't make it right in modern society. It's 2017, partners in a relationship should be just that...partners. Equal, partners.

I’m asian so I know what you mean and how you feel about it . I myself think it’s ridiculous and it’s their culture too! It’s hard to change them . It’s sad that they don’t do that .

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

OKYoureTheMeanestPerson

OKOscarIsAnAss

OKStreamTheDrama

OKFightingEveryDay

There's some suggestions lmao
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

teddyandmommy wrote:OKYoureTheMeanestPerson

OKOscarIsAnAss

OKStreamTheDrama

OKFightingEveryDay

There's some suggestions lmao
Okstreamthedrama

Bay1029
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bay1029 »

OkLeaveOscar
OkInstaDrama
OKIsnotOK
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Okrockyroad

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

ohanapanda wrote:
Bay1029 wrote:
ohanapanda wrote: I don’t agree either how it is. And so many Hispanic women and non Hispanic women take that bs ? Like you know that thing they say about Dominican men and how they cheat on every girl until they find the right girl ? People act like that’s okay

It is ridiculous, the worst part is that women including their mothers play along with these detrimental ideals.
Because their boy can’t do no wrong !!! It’s always the women fault . My bf family is riddled with guys with that machismo thinking ! It’s crazy how it’s so accepted . Thats what I think Oscar is doing to her .

Ok its common but, not all Mexicans are like this. My uncles gf calls my grandma crying about her fights with my uncle and my grandma tells her "i love him and hes my son but I recognize what i have and hes a crazy shitty person so you should leave him if you love yourself and your kids" and my uncle is actually a horrible person. My other uncle tells her the same thing. We arent all bad i promise lol

Kyra may not be Korinas fav person ever but i think she would be neutral in their arguments and not necessarily side with Oscar.

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Annavi04 wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:
Bay1029 wrote:
It is ridiculous, the worst part is that women including their mothers play along with these detrimental ideals.
Because their boy can’t do no wrong !!! It’s always the women fault . My bf family is riddled with guys with that machismo thinking ! It’s crazy how it’s so accepted . Thats what I think Oscar is doing to her .

Ok its common but, not all Mexicans are like this. My uncles gf calls my grandma crying about her fights with my uncle and my grandma tells her "i love him and hes my son but I recognize what i have and hes a crazy shitty person so you should leave him if you love yourself and your kids" and my uncle is actually a horrible person. My other uncle tells her the same thing. We arent all bad i promise lol

Kyra may not be Korinas fav person ever but i think she would be neutral in their arguments and not necessarily side with Oscar.

Haha I know ! My bf mother will listen to both sides before making a choice. She’s hilarious. She stays roasting him

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

OKdramaday
OKstayaway

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Bay1029 wrote:
workinprogress wrote:

Sadly these cultural ideals affect women, Kyra cant do anything without Oscar's permission. It is really upsetting, imagine how she feels, that the father of her children does not see her as his equal. I personally sometimes forget Oscar is Mexican since he does not really embrace his culture, I would hope he would realize Kyra is her own person, not his to own.
Ok so since this seems to be true, why the hell hasn't she ditched his ass? He isn't contributing to her in any form, and if she left, she could probably get child support. I think Kyra would thrive without Oscar dragging her down. It sucks that the kids are caught in this though bc every kid deserves to have a good father figure in their life, so Kyra leaving Oscar would obviously be tough on them (especially Levi) I'm sure.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Ilovecats wrote:OKdramaday
OKstayaway

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
OKdramaday is a good one!!

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I feel like people are going to say that Kyla shouldn't be there, that her being in the way has brought more stress to Oscar but tbh this has been going on for like 3 years and we just got proof of it.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

glorygirl920 wrote:Can someone explain the hole in their last apartment to me? I remember in a video one time they blurred it out but people had already seen that it was a hole. How did y'all know it was from a fight?

It was only speculation that it was a hole from one of them punching the wall because it was fist sized. And you wouldn't just randomly punch a wall. That is what people are talking about.

Welcome to YTMD :)
SoNotOverIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoNotOverIt »

I’m honestly surprise they didn’t take a break from social media, I wonder how much of a financial deficit it would be for them to stay off of social media for a little bit

may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

There was also a hole in the bedroom right by the desktop computer they had in their old apartment

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

OkLeaveOscarAlready

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
peachykeen2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by peachykeen2017 »

What a joke, Oscar thinks he is Casey Neistat?? Come on. They are growing up, he does not want to play anymore...... He needs to get off Youtube and go bag groceries, or mow lawns, he will figure it out he has it made....
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:OkLeaveOscarAlready

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Yesssss!!! This one!! Image

Kyra should take a short break from Oscar so he could learn how to appreciate everything she does for him and their family. It could actually be really healthy. I think O would be lost without her after a few days. Come on Kyra, it’s time to demand more from your PARTNER!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

SoNotOverIt wrote:] did you have two kids with him within 3 years of you guys dating? There’s a lot of stress added onto there relationship. They have never really lived with each other alone (without kids), they never even had the time to get to know each other inside there relationship and being young does have a huge factor into fighting(I’m not validating their argument). So it’s a bit of a stretch to compare your relationship to theirs.

[/quote]

It's because they have children that Kyra should dump his ass if he is treating her like dirt and they have such ugly fights. What is she teaching the children by staying? That this is what love(or at least healthy love) is? That this is how you SO is supposed to treat you? Because that's not what healthy love is (from everything we've seen with these two) and that's not how you should ever be treated. Oh also, you are validating their argument by throwing excuses left and right. Saying "I'm not validating them but [insert excuse here]" cancels out the first part of the sentence. Being young is no excuse for not treating someone with respect. You're taught to apologize when you call someone "stupid" or pushing them even in kindergarten. A child knows you're supposed to be respectful but two 20 year olds with 2 kids between them don't?
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)

Return to “OKBaby”