Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Unread post by millercoop »

snowflakecake wrote:
millercoop wrote:
It’s still unhealthy. Just because they’re young parents doesn’t mean they should be fighting like this or making it out to be normal. I understand what you’re saying about the reasoning behind why they may fight, but either way they should not be fighting this intensely on a regular basis. At all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd say it's WORSE because they have kids. They'll be emotionally scarred if they grow up in a household were yelling like that and calling each other names is normal. Fuck no, that's not okay.
Agreed

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

It could be all about the piercing and it's childish for her to go do it when he really didn't want to but it seems it's always what he wants and she would never win so she went and did it (like the tattoo). It's probably the only way Kyra feels in control with him. He really comes off as a narcissistic control freak. I lived with one 3 yrs.

Another thing people were talking about Oscar being calm. well....there is also a reason he could be doing that too.

Gaslighting (which a narcissist that is mentally abusive uses) usually stays calm in arguments in order to escalate and frustrate the other person and when they are naturally dramatic it can get even worse.
Sadly a lot of girls who have insecurities or anxiety issues are the perfect girl for these types of men. They are easier to manipulate. I was one of them when I was Kyra's age. The Narc won't ever let the public see the full side that the partner sees but every once in awhile they will mess up and you will catch things here and there.
faith813
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by faith813 »

workinprogress wrote:
faith813 wrote:
SoNotOverIt wrote:Someone in the comment section on Instagram mentioned that kyra might have gotten alaya’s ears pierced. If you watch the very beginning you hear them talking about respecting Oscar decision and kyra said she was going to do it anyways. Just an interesting thought since everyone wants to jump to conclusions that Oscar is at fault.

Just checked and Alayas ears aren't pierced or red on her sap chat. Kyra has a right to pierce Alayas ears it's not just Oscars decision. No one I know regrets having their ears pierced as a baby I had mine pierced at 3 months. Plus Kyra parents Alaya and does way more work then Oscar does. If Kyra wants Alayas ears pierced let her. He doesn't have to control everything! Plus he's a guy. Kyra knows way more about little girls than Oscar ever will. Sorry for my rant I just can't stand Oscar.
Ok this is just crazy. No matter the decision relating to the kids, both parents have a say in the outcome. I don't care if it's what haircut Levi gets, all the way to Alaya's ear piercings (which she doesn't even have lmao). It's probably part of the problem that they both don't think they have to get consent from the other when making choices that impact the family as a whole/the kids.

For sure both parents have a say I totally agree with that but Oscar never wants to listen to Kyra he's so hard headed. It's always his way or no way. He thinks he's right about everything and emotionally abuses Kyra. It just sucks to watch.
SoNotOverIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoNotOverIt »

workinprogress wrote:
SoNotOverIt wrote:
workinprogress wrote: This is a bit of a broad statement to make. I'm the same age as Kyra, and my boyfriend is nearly 21. I would leave his ass so fast if we had arguments like that, and he'd do the same to me if I ever lashed out as crazy as that. It's unhealthy, not just a matter of being immature. Immaturity is when you don't trust your s/o with dumb shit like being able to go out with friends, etc NOT saying "you're a bitch" or "you literally hate me, you're the meanest person I've ever met". They're just flat out in an unhealthy relationship, especially considering this isn't their first time hashing out their problems like this (i.e. the holes in the wall of the last appt).

did you have two kids with him within 3 years of you guys dating? There’s a lot of stress added onto there relationship. They have never really lived with each other alone (without kids), they never even had the time to get to know each other inside there relationship and being young does have a huge factor into fighting(I’m not validating their argument). So it’s a bit of a stretch to compare your relationship to theirs.

Doesn't matter if they have 0, 2, or 12 kids. I'd dump his ass if he constantly treated me like shit (as Kyra literally said herself). There's no justifying their behaviors. Not a stretch to compare their relationship to mine either considering I'm not married, living with my bf, and started dating each other quickly after first meeting. I will never see how people are okay with their s/o belittling them, calling them swear words, and LITERALLY THREATENING THEM. Call me crazy!

Not sure why you keep fighting with me when I clearly stated I’m not validating there argument and I still haven’t, but I will state this no one should compare their relationship to someone else’s because everyone’s relationships are different. I feel like if kyra and Oscar want to work things out and have a healthy relationship they should explore couple’s therapy and therapy separately. I also do want to mention mental or physical abuse is never okay, and there are lots of relationships where the woman stays with a man who is physically/mentally abusing them and it’s not something that’s easy to walk away from because in there mind they think they need them. But we saw 30 seconds of kyra and Oscar fighting we don’t know if they get physical or not, we don’t know the severity of their fights or not.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Alayas ears aren't even pierced

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

To the person who said Kyra might have Borderline Personality,
You’re a POS. You must be a real stupid person to 1. Diagnose over the internet and 2. Not even know the characteristics of Borderline Personality Disorder.
Also, Alayas ears are not pierced but in the snap of her getting out of the bath an hour ago they kind of did.

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

I would be depressed too if I had kids with someone I barely know .

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

ohanapanda wrote:I would be depressed too if I had kids with someone I barely know .

that makes no sense and sounds so ignorant. you can't say you "would be depressed." you don't know that. depression isn't a choice or just sadness - it's a real mental illness and they may have had children way too soon after getting together, but they don't "barely know each other" at this point and that doesn't automatically send someone into a depression. they could use counseling to get to know how to communicate better for sure, but they have lived together for 3 years and spent A LOT of time together during that time with neither working for the majority of the time and living alone out of state and being each other's only support system, i think they know each other more than you'd think. they just didn't know each other well enough to have a baby as fast as they did which affected their relationship a lot, but what's done is done, and that doesn't just send someone into a depression. now it would benefit them both to seek professional help, but you sound extremely uneducated on mental health.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

i am accident thanking almost everything tonight. apparently my thumb grew overnight and is making it difficult for me to just hit reply. ugh. wish un-thanking posts was an option.

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

It seems to me that her and Oscar just went way too fast and didn’t get to REALLY know each other before having kids and moving in with each other

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

ckks wrote:i am accident thanking almost everything tonight. Image apparently my thumb grew overnight and is making it difficult for me to just hit reply. ugh. wish un-thanking posts was an option.

ImageImageImageImageImage

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

ohanapanda wrote:It seems to me that her and Oscar just went way too fast and didn’t get to REALLY know each other before having kids and moving in with each other

I agree, but they can't change that now. they can only learn how to better their situation whether that's in a romantic relationship or only a coparenting relationship (if their relationship is actually as toxic and unhealthy as that video made it seem and not just a dramatic fight), but in either situation, I think they could still use counseling. they are still very young and seem to have communication issues along with Kyra's other mental health struggles and not to assume, but Oscar may have issues of his own also, so it wouldn't hurt at all for them to both seek help separately and together. only good could come from that.

PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

missy-1010 wrote:To the person who said Kyra might have Borderline Personality,
You’re a POS. You must be a real stupid person to 1. Diagnose over the internet and 2. Not even know the characteristics of Borderline Personality Disorder.
Also, Alayas ears are not pierced but in the snap of her getting out of the bath an hour ago they kind of did.

I think you are over reacting. I went back and read that post and they didnt say she definitely has borderline, they said it seems like she might have it or something else that is similar because of the way she was acting. It wasn't a diagnosis, just speculation. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

ckks wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:It seems to me that her and Oscar just went way too fast and didn’t get to REALLY know each other before having kids and moving in with each other

I agree, but they can't change that now. they can only learn how to better their situation whether that's in a romantic relationship or only a coparenting relationship (if their relationship is actually as toxic and unhealthy as that video made it seem and not just a dramatic fight), but in either situation, I think they could still use counseling. they are still very young and seem to have communication issues along with Kyra's other mental health struggles and not to assume, but Oscar may have issues of his own also, so it wouldn't hurt at all for them to both seek help separately and together. only good could come from that.

you’re right they do need to work on it separately . I feel like it be good for both of them to separate for a while to work on themselves before working on the relationships . They love each other obviously but I feel like they need more stable grounds to build up and in order to do that they need to work on themselves

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

It sounds like he’s just tired of her . Her screaming at him doesn’t help . It’s best to stay calm and talk about it .

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

ohanapanda wrote:It sounds like he’s just tired of her . Her screaming at him doesn’t help . It’s best to stay calm and talk about it .

If I had to do everything around the house while my boyfriend just played video games, I would lose my shit too.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Oscar is really getting on my nerves. He's acting like such an ass and acts like he's annoyed that Kyra is vlogging with him around. No wonder she wants/needs a friend there.
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ilovecats wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:It sounds like he’s just tired of her . Her screaming at him doesn’t help . It’s best to stay calm and talk about it .

If I had to do everything around the house while my boyfriend just played video games, I would lose my shit too.

Yep that’s why she should talk to him about it . I love video games and I play with my bf but he knows there’s ONLY SO MUCH he can play . He has to help contribute around the house. I can’t do everything myself .

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oscar acts like a typical machismo Hispanic male . My bf is Mexican and he tries it with me but never works .

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

ohanapanda wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:

Yep that’s why she should talk to him about it . I love video games and I play with my bf but he knows there’s ONLY SO MUCH he can play . He has to help contribute around the house. I can’t do everything myself .

I'm sure she has tried to talk to him about it. Dudes too busy sleeping to listen.

Return to “OKBaby”