OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

They keep peperoni in the pantry?! Ick. I cant imagine the amount of preservatives and salt in that to keep it from rotting. Why tf would u feed yr kid that?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kyra keeps telling levi “dont do that” but doesnt stop him or correct his behavior and just lets him do anything. What kind of parenting is that?? I dont get here

kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:They keep peperoni in the pantry?! Ick. I cant imagine the amount of preservatives and salt in that to keep it from rotting. Why tf would u feed yr kid that?!

I don’t know where you’re from but where I am and where Kyra is it looks like they’re sold on the shelf and then refrigerated once opened.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Is anyone going to make the new thread lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Oskie is looking very feminine back there in those women's sweatpants that Kyra got him lol.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 94c81c.jpg[/img]

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kgiff77 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:They keep peperoni in the pantry?! Ick. I cant imagine the amount of preservatives and salt in that to keep it from rotting. Why tf would u feed yr kid that?!

I don’t know where you’re from but where I am and where Kyra is it looks like they’re sold on the shelf and then refrigerated once opened.

Im from the US but have only bought the refrigerated salami and stuff. I hate pepperoni

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
kgiff77 wrote:

Im from the US but have only bought the refrigerated salami and stuff. I hate pepperoni

It's vacuumed sealed. Same way canned tuna or mayonnaise doesn't need to be refrigerated until opening.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

Bonnie got ahold of YouTube and they confirmed that demonetization was not an accident and told her they’re targeting family oriented channels that exploit their kids. By exploit they’re referring to the use of kids for clickbait and seeing them hurt, embarrassed or in danger.

Things aren’t looking so hot for Okbaby now lol.
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

Oktimetogetarealjob
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

I know that this isn’t their thread but it’s in line with the discussion, how has this not impacted KKandbabyj? They literally have a weeks worth of vlogs exploiting Hurricane Irma. I thought that was a big no no?? Not to mention the bath vlogs and showing their kids privates? IMO OKbaby is way more kid friendly than they are but they have both used their kids accidents for clickbait. OK’s “Scary Bath Accident” vlog and O encouraging Levi to flip head first off the bed? We all discussed these things at the time and I think that’s why people called CPS on them.

I’m happy YouTube is cracking down. I’ve always thought it was disgusting that people were having babies for views. Maybe this will stop the trend of young girls having babies so they can be like their YT idols.

I wonder if Kyra’s going to address this? I wish she would get a little more personal in the vlogs like she used to be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Milkmama0306 »

rottiemama wrote:I know that this isn’t their thread but it’s in line with the discussion, how has this not impacted KKandbabyj? They literally have a weeks worth of vlogs exploiting Hurricane Irma. I thought that was a big no no?? Not to mention the bath vlogs and showing their kids privates? IMO OKbaby is way more kid friendly than they are but they have both used their kids accidents for clickbait. OK’s “Scary Bath Accident” vlog and O encouraging Levi to flip head first off the bed? We all discussed these things at the time and I think that’s why people called CPS on them.

I’m happy YouTube is cracking down. I’ve always thought it was disgusting that people were having babies for views. Maybe this will stop the trend of young girls having babies so they can be like their YT idols.

I wonder if Kyra’s going to address this? I wish she would get a little more personal in the vlogs like she used to be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I agree! Kyra and Oscar are not a good example of teen parents, well now they are not teens, they are adults (who still act lile teenagers). They are not realistic. These young girls see them and they idolize them, they defend them, they feel as if they are apart of their lives and as if they care about them, they comment that they are relationship goals and family goals. When in reality, they have it very easy, they both get to stay at home. At first I had respect for them, Oscar worked, and Kyra stayed at home with Levi. They were realistic, living check to check. They make parenting look easy, where in reality teen parents struggle to make ends meet and often live with their parents. I was a teen parent and my life was not edited so perfectly as theirs. I didn't get to splurge on unnecessary items, I worked my ass off as a stay at home parent and did online school. My husband work 12 hours a day, 5 days a week. Being a teen mom was hard. These people exploit their kids and share precious moments with strangers. They endangered their kids by doing that, in the vaccine videos, the name of the clinic they go to was on there, patient info and everything.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”