OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Unread post by Lyanna »

So... just my two cents about people who belong to a minority and support a racist/xenophobic politician. That is not as rare as we think it is, even if it’s not logical. That happens everywhere in the world, every time a leader talks stupid shit about a minority, you will see ppl from that minority say « well he isn’t really wrong, I mean... »

My analysis: (not an expert, just my POV from what I saw in Europe where I live)
When you belong to a minority and are in front of someone who shit talks that said minority, saying they are rapists lazy asses who don’t work just come here illegally for the free ride are violent and don’t want to be part of our nation, you don’t have much to say because that person is not talking rationally. Either you say « fuck you you racist little shit » and the person will tell you « aha see, ppl like you are violent and just can’t stand someone saying the truth about your kind, you can’t talk calmly and explain your POV with facts because you know i’m right! ». Some people just don’t give a fuck about whether a racist thinks we are violent useless or whatever. But a lot of people care and are hurt by such a statement because it’s a human thing to want to be recognized as a good person and not be belittled by others. That’s where things go wrong.
Someone who is hurt by that will want to prove that he is not like that and is a valuable human being and citizen, sooo what does he do? He says « well SOME people in our community are like that by I am not and my family is not. We are good people, hard working people, yes we are Mexican/blacks/Arabs/ whatever but we are not like that. We came here to work and have a better life for us and our children and we are honest people who are contributing to this country. We do not like the lazy violent people in our community either ». And that’s where they start belittling other people from their community and supporting the racist leader to PROVE that they are not like them.
You will hear people from a minority saying stuff like « we are whatever but we support trump or whoever because we are good citizens and are not like the other people in our community. We came here legally/ two generations ago/ to work hard, we are not different from the majority. The problem is other Mexicans or whatever who came here illegally, or just came here not too long ago, or who live in ghettos, or who don’t work, or who have 10 kids, who live on food stamps and free housing while ppl like us are hardworking and pay our taxes and so on ».

And the racist political group, they LOVE people like that. Not true love of course, but they need them to make themselves look better. « See, we are not racists, we have minorities supporting us and they share our views on the rest of the minorities. We are not against Mexican/blacks/Muslims we are against those who are useless and don’t contribute to anything. » At the end of the day, they still think the Mexicans who support them are beneath them. But the ones who support them think they love them and think they will be accepted when the government get rid of the other ppl in their minority. They are like « when they will get rid of the illegals/the lazy/the violent ones people will stop having prejudices and see us as we truly are, good people ». That will not happen, because they can’t see that they will always belong to the minority for the racists.

Usually, these people are despised by their fellow community members as people who forgot where they came from or people who sold themselves out. They are rejected from their community. The racist group LOVES that. They can say « see, this good hard working man who is contributing to this country is rejected by his fellow community people, they think he betrayed them. How is working hard and paying taxes and speaking our language betraying his community? He was just being a good citizen. That is just proof that this community is violent and do not want to contribute to anything and do not want to be part of our nation!! »

I think I will stop here. Just wanting to show that people from a minority supporting a racist leader who is notorious for speaking against this very same community is not uncommon. That is actually a common reaction to someone who is belittling you for being part of a community, and that is a common strategy used by racists group to try to prove that they are not racist and just want to make their nation great again.
Bayareamom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bayareamom »

COMPLETELY understand the issues with president Trump. Got it. But if any of you feel that Hillary C. was any better, I suggest you do your homework on her past, etc. Read some of the books a few very brave souls have written about their relationship(s) with her and/or her husband, or both. One of the books was written by a former Secret Service agent (who served many administrations, not just under Bill/Hillary). That one literally made me cry.

Someone used to tell me when I was a kid that "This world is not as it seems," and "People are not always who and what they seem." He meant for me to take those two sayings as deep as it gets.

The U.S. political system is awash in corruption, which then of course, means that the people who operate WITHIN that system, are a part of, that corruption.

I won't belabor this topic, because it's not what this thread is about, but still. I hope some of you younger folks really know how important it is to really RESEARCH these people before you jump on the bandwagon and support them (political figures). And always remember there are always more perspectives than your own (everything really is all about perspective).

If any of you feel that Hillary supports women, think again. She is an enabler.

Having said the above, people are entitled to their own opinions, regardless of your own. I didn't vote for either Trump OR Clinton, but I know for a fact that neither of them is a person of good, strong, moral character.

Just my .02...
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

This isn’t even about trump versus clinton, this is about kyra, a woman and mother of 2 biracial kids supporting a sexist and a racist.
The fact that Hilary is what she is and did what she did does not make the fact that trump is a sexist and racist pos any less valid.
And I’m sorry, but everything is always a matter of perspective UNTIL it comes to racism and sexism. Some things are just no ethically okay regardless of our perspective. We can’t deal with rape by saying well this is te victim’s perspective and this is the rapist’s perspective, or with mass murders by saying this is the victims’ perspective this is the killers’ perspective.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Did anyone say Hilary was better?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

We need a new thread. Title ideas?
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

OKImatrumpsupporter

Joking

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

prbeca wrote:We need a new thread. Title ideas?
I’m on my phone and for some reason can’t see the Likes. Some of us suggested thread titles so if someone can look back and see which one got the more likes and create a new thread with that title it will be wonderful.
gabbs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gabbs »

OkWeLoveRacism

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

glorygirl920 wrote:I just saw a comment on their most recent video about how Levi and Alayas birth vlogs are gone and I can't find them either....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I wonder if it’s because of the whole youtube demonetizing channels thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

When someone leaves a comment that is like 10 chapters long do you really think ppl will take the time to read it? Its like you get super heated and then have to weite a book to try to prove your point. We can talk until were blue in the face about how much we hate trump but it doesnt change anything so lets let that topic go and get back to OK baby crap. We get it, they support trump, as do many others. Its like beating a dead horse, next!
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Why is youtube randomly trying to buckle down on content? Sick of paying ppl? I dont get it
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Rkp65i wrote:Why is youtube randomly trying to buckle down on content? Sick of paying ppl? I dont get it
I think they're trying to actually make more money by making videos more appealing to the advertisers. But it's dumb AF. There are plenty of bubble gum, happy friendly videos to counter the videos with swearing and more adult rated ones. I'm sure there's plenty of companies who would advertise on those videos.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

prbeca wrote:We need a new thread. Title ideas?

Edit: nvm few things can never be changed.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

OKtimetoworkagain

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Wow! I can’t believe how many videos they either took down or YouTube demonized. Almost all the videos of Levi getting hurt, bloody underwear videos, birth videos (I don’t really understand this bc it didn’t seem like you could see anything and I’ve seen wayyy worse) the terror attack videos, Thunderstorm panic attack video...pretty much all of their high view videos have been taken down. I think that’s why SocialBlade is showing $0, they lost 54,000,000 views yesterday.

I’m really curious to know if something happened or if they’re just trying to prevent something from happening. Everyone knows that there is NO WAY in hell they are doing these videos for the memories like they’ve claimed and not for the insane amount of money they’ve been able to make. Everyone has said that they better be careful bc YT isn’t forever but I don’t think anyone anticipated it would happen this soon or in this way.

I really hope that they’re just getting out in front of this because I worry for their little family. It’s obvious their views have taken a major dive lately bc its obvious Kyra lost her passion. Oscar’s never going to want to go back to working in a factory for minimum wage so I really hope the rumors are true and they have a lot saved up. I really think K should go back and watch some of their earlier videos to get some inspiration for future vlogs. Everything she claims is “boring” now is why people started following them in the beginning. 15-20 mins of their days learning how to be young parents. I’m surprised she hasn’t done monthly update videos for Alaya or a new Day in the Life. Those usually bring in LOTS of views.

Also, I checked KK’s SocialBlade and it doesn’t look like they took down any videos yet even though they literally show their kid’s privates almost weekly. I wonder if Keren is just so full of herself that she thinks it would NEVER happen to her. **whispers- However, she is someone that I do wish could get a small reality check.

*Sorry for the long post. I know they’re a pain in the ass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

If social blade is showing zero does that mean their channel is demonetized cause that’s what happened to another channel!

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

They seemed to have deleted about 80 videos or so... when I go on their uploaded videos, there is about 80 private videos. Huh, I hope YouTube still has access to them and demonitizes them for a little bit
Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

Oktimetogetarealjob

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

This was posted in a creators group I am in. Apparently YouTube is searching for these things and using it against channels.

First time posting a pic so hopefully I do it right !

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 099767.jpg[/img]

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Stellar wrote:This was posted in a creators group I am in. Apparently YouTube is searching for these things and using it against channels.

First time posting a pic so hopefully I do it right !

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 099767.jpg[/img]

"Irregular sizes" loool

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”