OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

aspynferris
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Unread post by aspynferris »

Stellar wrote:This was posted in a creators group I am in. Apparently YouTube is searching for these things and using it against channels.

First time posting a pic so hopefully I do it right !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nudity including bathing suit ... how about every single vlog with the kids running around in diapers!! I wouldn’t be surprised if they do get demonetized
aspynferris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aspynferris »

I just watched today’s vlog and wow lol it’s the first time the kids were fully clothed for the entire video. They really are scared of losing all their money. They’ve always said how the kids walk around just in diapers at home because they’re mess but like ..... nah I don’t believe it.
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

we knew for a long time it wasn't about the memories for them once they had Alaya. Compared to Levi they did NOTHING for her to capture memories. If I remember correctly they said something like...she just does boring baby stuff so we don't vlog her much. Levi was their "entertainment".

personally I wouldn't have an issue with family vloggers IF they actually set boundaries and respected their children. For instance if I ever decided to vlog for youtube I would NEVER film my child while they feel sick, while taking a bath (not even from the waist up..there are people out there with twisted minds!), using the potty, or even getting dressed. These family vloggers need boundaries and i'm glad youtube is cracking down on them!

There's a HUGE difference between posting a video of a fun, family day at the park than a video capitalizing off of a child feeling sick or severely injured. How can they not see that?
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I’m so happy that yt finally took action and gave those yt parents a lesson. I’m sick of seeing kids being exploited for money by the people who are supposed to protect them, and kids being brought to this world just for the views and money.
Hopefully they start paying them such a little amount of money or no money at all and all these lazy ass parents go back to the working force and start doing something valuable for them and their family. And the kids stop working.
Blogging parents always said it was all about the memories so we’ll see how many of them will continue to vlog their memories once they have a job at the local factory. They also always said that it was a career and that they learned a lot of valuable skills they could later use to get a good paying job, so we’ll see how many of them dare to write « Youtube family vlogging » on their curriculum when applying for a job and how many of them will use their experience to get a nice paying job.
SunnyInPhilly

Unread post by SunnyInPhilly »

Long time lurker here...
when did OK leave the management company???
just noticed they changed their business contact details..
do you guys think they got dropped because of this demonetization thing??
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I have a YouTube channel. I don't really post videos much and if I do they are just boring videos that no one other than family would want to watch. I don't even bother monetizing. When I first started I did a night time routine video and I titled it something like splashing in the tub. I didn't show my son from the waist down at all so there was nothing to blur. That video ended up with over 1000 views. I can't remember details exactly but the top country of views were Algeria and middle aged male. Which isn't anywhere near my demographic. I was also able to see where people posted links and there was a lot of WhatsApp. At first I was naive and thought maybe people were just sharing a cute video with sometime. It definitely makes you wonder where a lot of these views come from with big family youtubers.

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Stellar wrote:I have a YouTube channel. I don't really post videos much and if I do they are just boring videos that no one other than family would want to watch. I don't even bother monetizing. When I first started I did a night time routine video and I titled it something like splashing in the tub. I didn't show my son from the waist down at all so there was nothing to blur. That video ended up with over 1000 views. I can't remember details exactly but the top country of views were Algeria and middle aged male. Which isn't anywhere near my demographic. I was also able to see where people posted links and there was a lot of WhatsApp. At first I was naive and thought maybe people were just sharing a cute video with sometime. It definitely makes you wonder where a lot of these views come from with big family youtubers.

Wow that is very very creepy. I would never think that a bath video not even showing anything would be something a pedophile would want to see. I've seen the video where Blake Lively speaks on the subject of child videos that go around on the dark web and it breaks my heart. This world is fucked up.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

There used to be a pretty popular youtube mom (I can't remember her name for the life of me) who ended up finding her videos being linked on all kinds of crazy pedo sites around the world. I believe a lot of the lists they were on had something to do with diapers? She set all the videos with her kids in them to private and made a video speaking out about the issue and trying to warn other parents. I wish I could find it.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

SunnyInPhilly wrote:Long time lurker here...
when did OK leave the management company???
just noticed they changed their business contact details..
do you guys think they got dropped because of this demonetization thing??
No. They probably left a while ago. I'm just wondering if KK aren't worried about demonetization because they ARE with a management company. Maybe OK and so worried because they aren't Image

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

I think their channel got demonetized so now they’re trying to remove any videos that could have caused it and take it up with youtube to ask for a second chance at remonetization

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They keep peperoni in the pantry?! Ick. I cant imagine the amount of preservatives and salt in that to keep it from rotting. Why tf would u feed yr kid that?!

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kyra keeps telling levi “dont do that” but doesnt stop him or correct his behavior and just lets him do anything. What kind of parenting is that?? I dont get here

kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:They keep peperoni in the pantry?! Ick. I cant imagine the amount of preservatives and salt in that to keep it from rotting. Why tf would u feed yr kid that?!

I don’t know where you’re from but where I am and where Kyra is it looks like they’re sold on the shelf and then refrigerated once opened.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Is anyone going to make the new thread lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Oskie is looking very feminine back there in those women's sweatpants that Kyra got him lol.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 94c81c.jpg[/img]

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kgiff77 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:They keep peperoni in the pantry?! Ick. I cant imagine the amount of preservatives and salt in that to keep it from rotting. Why tf would u feed yr kid that?!

I don’t know where you’re from but where I am and where Kyra is it looks like they’re sold on the shelf and then refrigerated once opened.

Im from the US but have only bought the refrigerated salami and stuff. I hate pepperoni

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
kgiff77 wrote:

Im from the US but have only bought the refrigerated salami and stuff. I hate pepperoni

It's vacuumed sealed. Same way canned tuna or mayonnaise doesn't need to be refrigerated until opening.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

Bonnie got ahold of YouTube and they confirmed that demonetization was not an accident and told her they’re targeting family oriented channels that exploit their kids. By exploit they’re referring to the use of kids for clickbait and seeing them hurt, embarrassed or in danger.

Things aren’t looking so hot for Okbaby now lol.
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

Oktimetogetarealjob
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper