Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Unread post by workinprogress »

Faat18 wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 0f86c7.jpg[/img]

She also liked this before the trump tweet but that's more of a touchy subject and idk how the ppl here feel lmao
Is Kyra trying to end herself today or what

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
She's officially on a downward spiral. She does realize that we can see her liked tweets, right? What a dummy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doveminibites »

Wow I’m disappointed like parenting aside I really do like Kyra like we even have the same name and we’re around the same age but shes over there liking Trump’s tweet and that other tweet. ://// I didn’t think she’d support him especially as someone who has biracial kids and mental health issues??? so sad

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

GET OVER IT. People can have different views and guess what?? Thats ok! Hes our president, obviously someone voted for him. I cant stand him but I cant hate someone if they do like him.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

I'm sure Oscar knows she supports him. He may even support him too. Who knows. I know Hispanics who do so it's not out of the realm of possibilities....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

glorygirl920 wrote:I'm sure Oscar knows she supports him. He may even support him too. Who knows. I know Hispanics who do so it's not out of the realm of possibilities....

That would be insane if he did. A lot of his family lives in Mexico. And he (and I'm sure his parents) were born there. It's insane that anyone with family living in another country that trump hates would support him (it shocking that anyone would really )

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
llcoolj96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by llcoolj96 »

OT..but did Kyra just kind of give up on the "Vlogmas" thing? She hasn't posted on Kbaby in 4 days
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

llcoolj96 wrote:OT..but did Kyra just kind of give up on the "Vlogmas" thing? She hasn't posted on Kbaby in 4 days
probably. she's not consistent with anything. but Kyla left, she probably has finals (if she's still taking her classes), she does all the work for OKBaby, and has the kids to care for so I don't exactly blame her, but she gets in over her head by mentioning she's going to do that when she already has so much on her plate.

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Rkp65i wrote:GET OVER IT. People can have different views and guess what?? Thats ok! Hes our president, obviously someone voted for him. I cant stand him but I cant hate someone if they do like him.

Its actually not ok in this case. Its not about democrats vs republicans at this point its more about HUMANITY!!! I am NOT ok with someone supporting someone who is racist, sexist, makes fun of the disabled, so immature they might start world war 3, and someone who is ok with sexually harassing others!!

I am a Muslim Mexican woman so if anyone tells me they support trump its like theyre telling me "fuck you, youre a terrorist, criminal and the men of your ancestors are rapists, oh and youre a woman, so youre less than a man and its perfectly fine if a man sexually abuses you, because men in power simply can"

I care about this because it directly affects me!! Donald trump has allowed people to come out of their closet with hatred. I am a walking target with a hijab on. I cried so much when he was elected, not because i love Hillary Clinton (because i dont) but because i legit fear for my LIFE.. & yeah, many did vote for him.. mainly uneducated people.

Thats why so many people are pissed.. this isnt about taxes, rich vs poor, forgiving student loans, or other things like that. This is about HUMANITY!!! Idc if anyone is a republican or a democrat or a part of another party, just don't support vile people!

Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

Annavi04 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:GET OVER IT. People can have different views and guess what?? Thats ok! Hes our president, obviously someone voted for him. I cant stand him but I cant hate someone if they do like him.

Its actually not ok in this case. Its not about democrats vs republicans at this point its more about HUMANITY!!! I am NOT ok with someone supporting someone who is racist, sexist, makes fun of the disabled, so immature they might start world war 3, and someone who is ok with sexually harassing others!!

I am a Muslim Mexican woman so if anyone tells me they support trump its like theyre telling me "fuck you, youre a terrorist, criminal and the men of your ancestors are rapists, oh and youre a woman, so youre less than a man and its perfectly fine if a man sexually abuses you, because men in power simply can"

I care about this because it directly affects me!! Donald trump has allowed people to come out of their closet with hatred. I am a walking target with a hijab on. I cried so much when he was elected, not because i love Hillary Clinton (because i dont) but because i legit fear for my LIFE.. & yeah, many did vote for him.. mainly uneducated people.

Thats why so many people are pissed.. this isnt about taxes, rich vs poor, forgiving student loans, or other things like that. This is about HUMANITY!!! Idc if anyone is a republican or a democrat or a part of another party, just don't support vile people!

I hate talking about and reading about this because I am TERRIFIED of Donald Trump. I am terrified about what is happening in my country. Being a biracial woman with a Muslim mother and having a US Marine as a fiancé, this is my worst fear. I'm being degraded so much more openly than EVER before, my mother is a walking target and my husband (soon) WILL be deployed if this war situation escalates any further.

However, I DO have to talk about it. I'm in college and sadly I can't just avoid any and all talk of the current potus. We talk about it. A majority of the white side of my family supports Trump. My grandfather in law LOVES Trump. I don't love any of them less for it. They are ignorant to the struggles WE as minorities face, as is Kyra. She has Mexican children but SHE isn't Mexican. She was brought up with All Americans. Kyra is not the brightest bulb in the basket. She probably supports Trump because her dad probably supports Trump. I could be wrong so don't execute me, I'm just really trying to come up with any reasoning as to why someone with biracial kids would support Trump and thats what conclusion I come to. Her family does, so she does. At least that's what I see when anyone of the younger generation likes Trump. Because their parents do. I'm just theorizing so please don't come for me Image

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

Annavi04 wrote:

YES, YES and YES!!! clapping hands
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

I just saw a comment on their most recent video about how Levi and Alayas birth vlogs are gone and I can't find them either....

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Mpinks_ wrote:
Annavi04 wrote:

I hate talking about and reading about this because I am TERRIFIED of Donald Trump. I am terrified about what is happening in my country. Being a biracial woman with a Muslim mother and having a US Marine as a fiancé, this is my worst fear. I'm being degraded so much more openly than EVER before, my mother is a walking target and my husband (soon) WILL be deployed if this war situation escalates any further.

However, I DO have to talk about it. I'm in college and sadly I can't just avoid any and all talk of the current potus. We talk about it. A majority of the white side of my family supports Trump. My grandfather in law LOVES Trump. I don't love any of them less for it. They are ignorant to the struggles WE as minorities face, as is Kyra. She has Mexican children but SHE isn't Mexican. She was brought up with All Americans. Kyra is not the brightest bulb in the basket. She probably supports Trump because her dad probably supports Trump. I could be wrong so don't execute me, I'm just really trying to come up with any reasoning as to why someone with biracial kids would support Trump and thats what conclusion I come to. Her family does, so she does. At least that's what I see when anyone of the younger generation likes Trump. Because their parents do. I'm just theorizing so please don't come for me Image

I pray you and your family stay safe!

Yeah, i also hate talking about it but it's necessary. Hopefully kyra reads this and understands where we are coming from.

Idky she supports him. Many people support him because he's against abortion and Hillary is for it. Kyra did she she was against abortion but that she doesnt care if others do it to be politically correct i guess so maybe thats why she likes him.

Personally, i think a woman who really wants an abortion will find a way to abort whether its safe or not with pills or whatever. And although i do not agree with abortion, in life or death situations I can understand where it may be necessary. Either way, we cannot be against abortion and also against refugees because they are also living beings that matter just as much as a baby inside of a belly.

That, and that her family supports him are the only reasons i can think of that make her like trump. Idk

Welcome2urtape
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Welcome2urtape »

ckks wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:
She also liked this before the trump tweet but that's more of a touchy subject and idk how the ppl here feel lmao
yeah, I'd prefer not to touch that one lol.

What's the picture? I can't see it :(
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

Welcome2urtape wrote:
ckks wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:
yeah, I'd prefer not to touch that one lol.

What's the picture? I can't see it :(
The main tweet said "It's a boy.. It's a girl.. It's a X?!" And the person that quoted it said "At this point I don't care. Raise your kids how you want. My kids will be boy or girl. You are free to confuse the fuck outta yours, just keep that shit away from mine" and Kyra liked that tweet
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Did she unlike both of those comments? I dont see them under her likes anymore lol

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Annavi04 wrote:Did she unlike both of those comments? I dont see them under her likes anymore lol

Only the transphobic comment is under likes. She unliked the trump tweet. Lol guess she didn’t know how to answer people.
paredes855
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by paredes855 »

Damn I'm Mexican and I love Trump. Nothing wrong with being Mexicsn and liking him! You all are crazy ignorant for assuming that Mexicans liking Trump is a "bad" thing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

paredes855 wrote:Damn I'm Mexican and I love Trump. Nothing wrong with being Mexicsn and liking him! You all are crazy ignorant for assuming that Mexicans liking Trump is a "bad" thing.

kinda like Jews liking Hitler...

paredes855
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by paredes855 »

ckks wrote:
paredes855 wrote:Damn I'm Mexican and I love Trump. Nothing wrong with being Mexicsn and liking him! You all are crazy ignorant for assuming that Mexicans liking Trump is a "bad" thing.

Lol give me a break. People like you are why this country is so god damn divided. You know your comment is stupid.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

paredes855 wrote:
ckks wrote:

Lol give me a break. People like you are why this country is so god damn divided. You know your comment is stupid.

yes, it's an extreme example. i am very aware of the differences. it's not "stupid," but that is the way some people feel and it's ignorant of you not to acknowledge that. You support someone who couldn't care less about you or anyone with your ethnic background. I am not the reason this country is so divided, people like you (your words. not mine) who "love" such a bigoted, racist, misogynistic narcissist are the reason it's so divided.

Return to “OKBaby”