Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKPleaseProposeToMeToday | Part 18

Unread post by ohanapanda »

queentee20 wrote:Picking up from the last thread: I think the issue with Kyra and Oscar leasing is that they should probably invest in a reliable vehicle while they still have the YouTube money. If YouTube ends tomorrow they’re going to have all these crazy payments that they won’t be able to afford. If they just go ahead and buy a car and pay it off they’ll at least have one less bill to worry about. It’ll still be hard but at least the money from the car payment could be spent on other things... I hate how youtubers spend money as if their jobs aren’t extremely unreliable. Most real jobs have some form of reliability I mean yeah you could get fired/lose a job at any moment but most jobs have a set reliable income. YouTube is very hit or miss plus no benefits... AND, they may be making bank now but if youtube ends tomorrow how tf will they find jobs to keep up with their YouTube money lifestyles?! They won’t be able to afford these car and house payments on a Walmart salary (using their words here...) I mean unless they’re actively saving money I think they are making some dumb financial decisions.

I think they should also invest their money into furthering their education and getting a degree so when shit happens they have something to back them up

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

queentee20 wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Picking up from the last thread: I think the issue with Kyra and Oscar leasing is that they should probably invest in a reliable vehicle while they still have the YouTube money. If YouTube ends tomorrow they’re going to have all these crazy payments that they won’t be able to afford. If they just go ahead and buy a car and pay it off they’ll at least have one less bill to worry about. It’ll still be hard but at least the money from the car payment could be spent on other things... I hate how youtubers spend money as if their jobs aren’t extremely unreliable. Most real jobs have some form of reliability I mean yeah you could get fired/lose a job at any moment but most jobs have a set reliable income. YouTube is very hit or miss plus no benefits... AND, they may be making bank now but if youtube ends tomorrow how tf will they find jobs to keep up with their YouTube money lifestyles?! They won’t be able to afford these car and house payments on a Walmart salary (using their words here...) I mean unless they’re actively saving money I think they are making some dumb financial decisions.

I think they should also invest their money into furthering their education and getting a degree so when shit happens they have something to back them up

Kyra has tried that and failed how many times? No offense to her but she’ll need to take it a hell of a lot more seriously to finish... don’t get me started on Oscar .___.
True I mean there’s many teen parents who had kids and still powered through school and finished college ...... teens that didn’t have YouTube money ijs Image

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Oscar flat out said school wasn't for him. He's okay being a moron. When this is all over he will go back to working a minimum wage job and being just as useless as he is now. Kyra, should have kept taking classes. But I feel she let Oscars opinion sway her and she stopped.
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:Oscar flat out said school wasn't for him. He's okay being a moron. When this is all over he will go back to working a minimum wage job and being just as useless as he is now. Kyra, should have kept taking classes. But I feel she let Oscars opinion sway her and she stopped.
I’m not saying it’s the only reason, but when did Kyra have the time to do her school work?! She was taking care of the kids mainly by herself, she was vlogging and editing by herself, while Oscar slept in, went to the gym and played Xbox... I’m not saying she would’ve stayed in school if she had had more time, but since she was juggling all the other responsibilities too I’m not surprised it didn’t work out!
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Milkmama0306 »

Stop-KK-Now wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:Oscar flat out said school wasn't for him. He's okay being a moron. When this is all over he will go back to working a minimum wage job and being just as useless as he is now. Kyra, should have kept taking classes. But I feel she let Oscars opinion sway her and she stopped.
I’m not saying it’s the only reason, but when did Kyra have the time to do her school work?! She was taking care of the kids mainly by herself, she was vlogging and editing by herself, while Oscar slept in, went to the gym and played Xbox... I’m not saying she would’ve stayed in school if she had had more time, but since she was juggling all the other responsibilities too I’m not surprised it didn’t work out!
Didn't she have a babysitter and kyla at the time? I think

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Stop-KK-Now wrote:
Oh I agree with that but I feel that is how Oscar helped ruin it. He said it wasn't for him and we know how Oscar doesn't like anything being done he doesn't approve of. So he didn't help her. I can see him saying "you wanted this you figure it out." Hes a fuck face like that. It's amazing to me that she signs up for school and Oscar stops vlogging and goes all emo won't speak to the camera shit. Kyra is obviously no longer in school and Oscars back to his old self. Kyra getting an education means she could eventually be better in some way and he can't have that. Oscar is poster child for controlling and abusive partner.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Oscar should go to trades school. Some you only go for like 6-8 weeks and then do hands on the rest of it.
Kyra needs to create some goals for HERSELF that don’t revolve around Oscar (like a new baby, marriage) she needs to start being more selfish

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Just watched the most recent one. Oscar really is useless. He can't watch his own children for 4 days. It's amazing he flew out for his birthday kid free while Kyra stayed behind with the kids. But, him alone is crazy.
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

missy-1010 wrote:Oscar should go to trades school. Some you only go for like 6-8 weeks and then do hands on the rest of it.
Kyra needs to create some goals for HERSELF that don’t revolve around Oscar (like a new baby, marriage) she needs to start being more selfish

Agreed! That’s why I think it’s great that she’s been on this girls trip. She deserves some time away from Oscar, and let him take some responsibility.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Kyra is stubborn girl. If she really wanted to stay in school she would’ve. Lets get real, she’s not a single mom juggling 2 jobs and looking after her kids. She has it way easy. I don’t think its cause of Oscar she stopped. She is a drop out who never was interested in studying.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Newmomma wrote:Kyra is stubborn girl. If she really wanted to stay in school she would’ve. Lets get real, she’s not a single mom juggling 2 jobs and looking after her kids. She has it way easy. I don’t think its cause of Oscar she stopped. She is a drop out who never was interested in studying.
Yes. The whole reason she got pregnant with Levi and quit high school was that she was already failing at high school. She could have stayed if she wanted but she was clearly way behind. Her spelling, sentence structure and understanding of the world is comparable to that of a middle schooler. Online school isn’t going to happen for her. She needs a tutor to sit with her and help her acquire the skills she doesn’t have and provide the accountability she needs.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

sasperillo wrote:
Newmomma wrote:Kyra is stubborn girl. If she really wanted to stay in school she would’ve. Lets get real, she’s not a single mom juggling 2 jobs and looking after her kids. She has it way easy. I don’t think its cause of Oscar she stopped. She is a drop out who never was interested in studying.
Yes. The whole reason she got pregnant with Levi and quit high school was that she was already failing at high school. She could have stayed if she wanted but she was clearly way behind. Her spelling, sentence structure and understanding of the world is comparable to that of a middle schooler. Online school isn’t going to happen for her. She needs a tutor to sit with her and help her acquire the skills she doesn’t have and provide the accountability she needs.

I don’t see her seeking education, ever. With or without Oscar, she’ll find excuses not to study. Her idea of life is get married, have kids every other yr and easy flow of money. That’s so much more comfortable than to sit and study, even if they’re ignorant about almost everything around them. Education is not important to either of them, which is pretty sad.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

On the subject of education, I have a question. I always knew Kyra wouldn’t follow through with her online school plan, but did she ever post a video explaining why, or did she just do that thing where she slowly stops mentioning it and hopes we all forget? I left this forum and stopped watching for like 3-4 months so I’m behind.
bribri2299
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bribri2299 »

ecf997 wrote:On the subject of education, I have a question. I always knew Kyra wouldn’t follow through with her online school plan, but did she ever post a video explaining why, or did she just do that thing where she slowly stops mentioning it and hopes we all forget? I left this forum and stopped watching for like 3-4 months so I’m behind.
She hasn’t posted anything and when people ask about it she just kind of ignores it

shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

i like their new merch lol way better than the hideous christmas one

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

In my opinion, I think some of you try to blame Oscar for every little thing that goes on in their family dynamic.

I have noticed that Kyra has problems committing to a single thought. She hates sharing something because she knows people will point it out if she says something but ends up not doing it. That’s the case here with school. She made it this big thing and then for whatever reason she has gone quiet about it. If Kyra really wants something she will do it, regardless of what Oscar says. I know she seeks his validation on most things but I think she does with almost everyone in her life, even their “bug buddies.” In my opinion, Kyra seems like the the type of person who always just wants to please. Oscar believes he is more levelheaded and mature when in reality Kyra has more of that than he does.

But I don’t think Oscar made her quit because he doesn’t like school.

Return to “OKBaby”