Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKPleaseProposeToMeToday | Part 18

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

MoonFace wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:
scjara0730 wrote: because he just told her that to shut her up did u see what some girl tweeted that oscar said on his twitch that he didn’t want another baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No link?

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
It was already posted but here.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 0f21f3.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
who's the idoit saying they're in a perfect place for another one? Why do these people encourage them? Do they have kids?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

MoonFace wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:
scjara0730 wrote: because he just told her that to shut her up did u see what some girl tweeted that oscar said on his twitch that he didn’t want another baby

No link?

It was already posted but here.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 0f21f3.jpg[/img]

Ty I wish the person would have recorded him saying that either way that's kind of a burn for kyra. I wonder if she thinks another one will "save" their marriage.

milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Mommyof6 wrote:
MoonFace wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:No link?

Ty I wish the person would have recorded him saying that either way that's kind of a burn for kyra. I wonder if she thinks another one will "save" their marriage.

He has said it in multiple vlogs, imagine if someone made a video of all the times that he says he doesn't want another one lol & wouldn't doubt it, I have 2 friends, 1 is going on her 2nd and the other on her 3rd, both to keep their man.

Don't people get that a child doesn't save a relationship? If my husband and I were having issues, the last thing on my mind would be another baby. Why be so selfish and put the kids through all that?

MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

You know everyone keeps saying she's not preggo because she's drinking but there are Virgin drinks I haven't seen her with an actual beer or shot just fruity drinks

DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DeeplyMissable »

MoonFace wrote:You know everyone keeps saying she's not preggo because she's drinking but there are Virgin drinks I haven't seen her with an actual beer or shot just fruity drinks

That's true. She did seem kinda wasted though, so I'm not sure.
LoverNotAFighter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LoverNotAFighter »

This has already been discussed but I’m pretty sure she reads here, I remember in Kerens vid she said a few of her other ytm friends knew about this as well
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Another day with no vlog. I know their on vacation but it’s their job. If you need to take time off than let your viewers know.

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Why haven’t they taken alaya for her 1 yr check up?
sunce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunce »

keyraeee wrote:You know what i dont get? She whines and cries about Oscar not proposing to her, but every time he tries to show a little affection to her on the vlog she pushes him away or has this disgusted look on her face. So its confusing, is he the love of your life like you claim he is on ig? But how come you look so irritated with him on the vlogs and push him away when he tries to be affectionate. I understand that some people may not be comfortable showing affection on camera but it’s got to be confusing to her viewers when she cries about not being proposed to.

Hi! I made an account just so I can agree with you :D this has bothered me since I've started watching them. Everytime she does that it makes me want to smack her. And I dont think it has to do anything with showing affection, she is just mean to him sometimes. If he would do the same thing to her she would be all heartbroken and offended *rolleyes*
esp_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by esp_marie »

I just can’t believe how grossly desperate she is to be engaged/married to him when he clearly isn’t ready or just doesn’t want it. Also I agree about the virgin drinks... she could be pregnant but they are waiting to share, maybe to avoid Zika backlash.
esp_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by esp_marie »

Forgot to add: long time lurker, first time poster.. so hello all :)
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

esp_marie wrote:Forgot to add: long time lurker, first time poster.. so hello all :)
Hello! & if those are virgin drinks, then she's a fool, acting tipsy lolol

secret1510
Talker
Talker

Unread post by secret1510 »

To me, the only way to Kyra be pregnant is Megan being the dad hahah She is always with them.
secret1510
Talker
Talker

Unread post by secret1510 »

He has said it in multiple vlogs, imagine if someone made a video of all the times that he says he doesn't want another one lol & wouldn't doubt it, I have 2 friends, 1 is going on her 2nd and the other on her 3rd, both to keep their man.

Don't people get that a child doesn't save a relationship? If my husband and I were having issues, the last thing on my mind would be another baby. Why be so selfish and put the kids through all that?

PLEASE! We need this
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

secret1510 wrote:

PLEASE! We need this
If only I knew how to edit videos, if my son takes a long nap I'll try :)

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

milkmama0306jr wrote:
esp_marie wrote:Forgot to add: long time lurker, first time poster.. so hello all :)
Hello! & if those are virgin drinks, then she's a fool, acting tipsy lolol

Kyra is pulling a Keren on us. Maybe she knows she is pregnant but wants to give us the illusion she isn't by drinking and acting tipsy just like moonface did.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Today's vlog she's tipsy and at the end apparently sick.
Oscar was extra loud today

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

I don’t think she’s fake drunk. I think the only way she’d be less anxious and trying all kinds of new things is if she were really drinking. Also, LOL at how sick she is and all of the complaining about how horrible it is. that’s how sick Levi was when you decided to make him travel and that’s how sick he was when you left him in another country.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Also, I just saw that there was an earthquake near LA. I’m assuming it wasn’t too bad and the kids are fine, but that seems like one of Kyra’s biggest fears (natural disasters). Wonder if she’s regretting leaving the kids behind yet? That’s terrifying knowing something like that can happen when you’re so far away from your kids.

milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

ckks wrote:I don’t think she’s fake drunk. I think the only way she’d be less anxious and trying all kinds of new things is if she were really drinking. Also, LOL at how sick she is and all of the complaining about how horrible it is. that’s how sick Levi was when you decided to make him travel and that’s how sick he was when you left him in another country. Image

The whole vlog was her complaining, drinking, and Oscar being loud.

Did anyone catch that he said he would touch her hair but wouldn't touch her body because she's sick? What the hell?

& Levi was 5 times worse, I hope she can relaize that, she is complaining about her being sick when she is the one who left ger sick toddler in another country.

Return to “OKBaby”