OKPleaseProposeToMeToday | Part 18

secret1510
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKPleaseProposeToMeToday | Part 18

Unread post by secret1510 »

minties82 wrote:What's with this saying literally for EVERYTHING?!

Do they do it when they go to the toilet? Hey man, I literally just took a dump!

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
YES!!!!!! They say at least 5 times per vlog
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Looks like Kyra finally realised she’s not living like how a regular 21 yr should. She needs to run away from Oscar not make more babies and buy house.
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Milkmama0306 »

Newmomma wrote:Looks like Kyra finally realised she’s not living like how a regular 21 yr should. She needs to run away from Oscar not make more babies and buy house.
In her vlog she was joking about wanting another one, in every joke is a hidden truth. Hopefully she waits, enjoy the 2 she has now. Focus on her and the kids, do something with her life for them.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Milkmama0306 wrote:
Newmomma wrote:Looks like Kyra finally realised she’s not living like how a regular 21 yr should. She needs to run away from Oscar not make more babies and buy house.
In her vlog she was joking about wanting another one, in every joke is a hidden truth. Hopefully she waits, enjoy the 2 she has now. Focus on her and the kids, do something with her life for them.

She’s already told they’ll be trying from nov/dec
puzzledbyit28
Talker
Talker

Unread post by puzzledbyit28 »

I haven't been reading here a ton recently, so I apologize if this has already been beaten to death, but I truly don't understand why they don't move back to the LA area now. They have the money, they're looking at moving anyway, all of their friends and most of their family are in LA. They both seem so happy there, and Levi and Alaya have the chance to bond with their grandparents/aunts/uncle. I know in the past they've said that LA is too expensive and I know that the YouTube money won't last forever, but they DO have the money now and LA offers them the types of opportunities to learn and grow in the film/influencer industry. There's nothing for them in Utah. I just don't get it.
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Milkmama0306 »

puzzledbyit28 wrote:I haven't been reading here a ton recently, so I apologize if this has already been beaten to death, but I truly don't understand why they don't move back to the LA area now. They have the money, they're looking at moving anyway, all of their friends and most of their family are in LA. They both seem so happy there, and Levi and Alaya have the chance to bond with their grandparents/aunts/uncle. I know in the past they've said that LA is too expensive and I know that the YouTube money won't last forever, but they DO have the money now and LA offers them the types of opportunities to learn and grow in the film/influencer industry. There's nothing for them in Utah. I just don't get it.
Either Kyra wants Oscar away from friends and family or Oscar wants to isolate Kyra. Or maybe both. My "theory".

Icebabyqueen9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Icebabyqueen9 »

puzzledbyit28 wrote:I haven't been reading here a ton recently, so I apologize if this has already been beaten to death, but I truly don't understand why they don't move back to the LA area now. They have the money, they're looking at moving anyway, all of their friends and most of their family are in LA. They both seem so happy there, and Levi and Alaya have the chance to bond with their grandparents/aunts/uncle. I know in the past they've said that LA is too expensive and I know that the YouTube money won't last forever, but they DO have the money now and LA offers them the types of opportunities to learn and grow in the film/influencer industry. There's nothing for them in Utah. I just don't get it.
I couldn’t see either of them succeeding in the film industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

Milkmama0306 wrote:

She won’t rest until he’s matching the number of kids Keren has. I bet it’s killing her that Keren is pregnant and she isn’t

rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

Milkmama0306 wrote:

She won’t rest until he’s matching the number of kids Keren has. I bet it’s killing her that Keren is pregnant and she isn’t

Adp1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Adp1993 »

I wonder if they plan to get a dog anytime soon? Levi and Alaya both loved Oscar's moms dog. Their expressions while petting him were so cute.
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

Please no. I hope they never get a pet.

keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

Hello everyone new poster here! I swear a couple of months ago Kyra and Oscar were answering some questions at the end of their vlog. One of the questions they addressed was when they were gonna try for another baby. And I remember Kyra saying that it wouldn’t be for awhile due to medical issues, I’m guessing she was refering to her C section. But wow all of a sudden Keren gets pregnant and Kyra wants to start trying in Nov/Dec. WTF. When she answered the question she made it seem like they were gonna wait a couple of years, but now she changed her mind just because Keren is pregnant? Idk I found that weird.
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

keyraeee wrote:Hello everyone new poster here! I swear a couple of months ago Kyra and Oscar were answering some questions at the end of their vlog. One of the questions they addressed was when they were gonna try for another baby. And I remember Kyra saying that it wouldn’t be for awhile due to medical issues, I’m guessing she was refering to her C section. But wow all of a sudden Keren gets pregnant and Kyra wants to start trying in Nov/Dec. WTF. When she answered the question she made it seem like they were gonna wait a couple of years, but now she changed her mind just because Keren is pregnant? Idk I found that weird.
She didn’t say it was because of medical issues, and they said they wanted to try around Alaya’s 2nd birthday, or Oscar wanted that, and Kyra said she’d like to start trying sooner like nov/dec.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Stop-KK-Now wrote:
keyraeee wrote:Hello everyone new poster here! I swear a couple of months ago Kyra and Oscar were answering some questions at the end of their vlog. One of the questions they addressed was when they were gonna try for another baby. And I remember Kyra saying that it wouldn’t be for awhile due to medical issues, I’m guessing she was refering to her C section. But wow all of a sudden Keren gets pregnant and Kyra wants to start trying in Nov/Dec. WTF. When she answered the question she made it seem like they were gonna wait a couple of years, but now she changed her mind just because Keren is pregnant? Idk I found that weird.
She didn’t say it was because of medical issues, and they said they wanted to try around Alaya’s 2nd birthday, or Oscar wanted that, and Kyra said she’d like to start trying sooner like nov/dec.
In a Q&A on her kbaby channel a few months ago she said she wanted to wait to have a baby because she has a transverse csection scar and it makes her high risk. It’s only recently they’ve said they want to try around the time of Alaya’s second birthday.

KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

I remember her talking about it in a video a few months ago too. She said they want to wait for a while because of how her body needs to heal first, and I was like "phew good, they're gonna wait a few years, hallelujah..." but then in her very next breath she mumbled something about waiting until Alaya is 2, and I was completely taken aback because that was not at all what I had in mind with "waiting."
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

She'll be pregnant by September.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Kyra's reaction to seeing Oscar after a few days wasnt weird at all in my opinion. Ive been married for 10 years and in the first few years I was away and came back & had the same reaction Lol like she said its hard to be excited when you have to come back and pick up right where you left off. Im sure they had their moment off camera where they loved on each other.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

MomOf286 wrote:Kyra's reaction to seeing Oscar after a few days wasnt weird at all in my opinion. Ive been married for 10 years and in the first few years I was away and came back & had the same reaction Lol like she said its hard to be excited when you have to come back and pick up right where you left off. Im sure they had their moment off camera where they loved on each other.
But your relationship dynamics with your partner is not the same as theirs unless you’ve someone like oscar as your partner. Lol
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

staceybrax wrote:
Stop-KK-Now wrote:
In a Q&A on her kbaby channel a few months ago she said she wanted to wait to have a baby because she has a transverse csection scar and it makes her high risk. It’s only recently they’ve said they want to try around the time of Alaya’s second birthday.

Oh yeah, that’s right! I was just quoting what she said in that vlog OP was referring to :)
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Its funny they get views only when they mention “proposal” and “pregnancy” in their video titles. No amount of making weird faces and obnoxious screaming gets them views.

Return to “OKBaby”