OKSendMeganAway | Part 19

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKSendMeganAway | Part 19

Unread post by Moony »

So I’m still pretty new to them, my one year old loves watching family vlogs because she loves babies so I play their new videos daily in the mornings and I’ve been following these threads. One thing I cannot follow is who the hell is Kyla (I think that’s the name)??? I read that she lives with them and is kind of like a nanny but I have never noticed someone else in their home, maybe a name drop or two but can someone please give me a quick rundown on that story and how she came to live with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Moony wrote:So I’m still pretty new to them, my one year old loves watching family vlogs because she loves babies so I play their new videos daily in the mornings and I’ve been following these threads. One thing I cannot follow is who the hell is Kyla (I think that’s the name)??? I read that she lives with them and is kind of like a nanny but I have never noticed someone else in their home, maybe a name drop or two but can someone please give me a quick rundown on that story and how she came to live with them?

She came after alaya was born to help kyra emotionally bc they are isolated and dont have many friends in slc and bc kyla needed to gwt away or something like that from LA. From what we’ve seen she doesnt work, doesnt help much around the house, doesnt watch the kids by herself (they have a nanny that comes named sydney). All we ever see her do is ly around.

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

What was Kyra trying to say at the end of the vlog we will see you .. I could not under what she said was she trying to speak Spanish. She complains a lot for being on a nice trip like that she is defiantly a spoild YouTube brat.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

Mommyof6 wrote:What was Kyra trying to say at the end of the vlog we will see you .. I could not under what she said was she trying to speak Spanish. She complains a lot for being on a nice trip like that she is defiantly a spoild YouTube brat.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
I think she said and the kiddos, I have no clue.
& yes that is annoying, if she was my girlfriend, no offense I would haven't brought her or in the future I won't ask her to come with me. Especially going to Mexico, nope.

I liked how Oscar showed us where the Predator movie was filmed (wish we saw a bit more, I love the movies). We saw a bit more of scenery. Wasn't just drinking in this vlog. I would take advantage of the hike and show more, and the shops, show the shops, people lile to see that. I miss Mexico now :/ I enjoyed the stands and the homemade items.

Vlog was decent today. He films Kyra's butt a bit, she does have a nice shape. Still lol.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

Lol so Kyra retweeted this, "I think we need to celebrate MOMS more on their kids birthdays I mean let’s be honest, they did mostly all the work"

Um, no Kyra! Your kids' birthdays should not be about you. This just seems so self-centered for a mom to think her child's day should be more about her...
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

snowbaby95 wrote:Lol so Kyra retweeted this, "I think we need to celebrate MOMS more on their kids birthdays I mean let’s be honest, they did mostly all the work"

Um, no Kyra! Your kids' birthdays should not be about you. This just seems so self-centered for a mom to think her child's day should be more about her...
Its not that big of a deal. Its funny because honestly its the truth. Kyra and Oscar both take a lot of pride in their kids birthdays making sure its all about them. One thing they do right.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

i thought it was kind of offensive how oscar told those people to keep their camera as if they needed it more like wtf that’s your camera just take it and go

snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

MomOf286 wrote:
snowbaby95 wrote:Lol so Kyra retweeted this, "I think we need to celebrate MOMS more on their kids birthdays I mean let’s be honest, they did mostly all the work"

Its not that big of a deal. Its funny because honestly its the truth. Kyra and Oscar both take a lot of pride in their kids birthdays making sure its all about them. One thing they do right.
Sorry, I think it's self-centered for a mom to tweet that.
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

scjara0730 wrote:i thought it was kind of offensive how oscar told those people to keep their camera as if they needed it more like wtf that’s your camera just take it and go

Yeah i thought that was strange as well. Like dude they found your camera for you, why are you being dumb and telling them to keep the camera and you only want the memory card. The whole reason they found the camera was so they could give it back to you DUH. He acts like the cameras they use are so cheap, they already bought how many of those cameras too??

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

keyraeee wrote:
scjara0730 wrote:i thought it was kind of offensive how oscar told those people to keep their camera as if they needed it more like wtf that’s your camera just take it and go

Yeah i thought that was strange as well. Like dude they found your camera for you, why are you being dumb and telling them to keep the camera and you only want the memory card. The whole reason they found the camera was so they could give it back to you DUH. He acts like the cameras they use are so cheap, they already bought how many of those cameras too??

i feel like he thought they wanted to steal it and keep it from him but if that was the case they wouldn’t have said that they found it lol he’s the idiot who left it behind

minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

The kids looks so happy, clean, fresh and nicely dressed with their grandma! She talks to them a lot and does lots of cuddles and interactions. Who knew Alayah had such gorgeous curls? I mean, I knew she did, but with O&K they just looked a mess, and she always has that stupid tight antenna ponytail on top.

Kyra has a fairly decent bum, but is very pear shaped.

Sent from my PLANET CYBERTRON using RobotTechnology
bookwrm97
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

I love how on Oscar's moms instagram it shows her taking the kids to the zoo and strawberry picking. Not to mention just fun quality time that those kids will thrive with.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Poor kids are going to go back to being pawned off on the nannies and never having their hair brushed or food cleaned off after eating. Going to go back to being naked all the time and out in the snow with no clothes or coat on. They really should just sign them over to grandma. She takes really good care of them. I feel so bad for those kids having to go back with these two morons
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

I don't really say nice things about O+K. But I love when O is cheering K on when she's doing something uncomfortable for her.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

I’m referencing this from the first few pages back so sorry if this is OT but why did they have Alaya if Oscar clearly doesn’t want to marry Kyra? Trapping a man with a baby doesn’t work. These poor kids.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Amanda876 wrote:I’m referencing this from the first few pages back so sorry if this is OT but why did they have Alaya if Oscar clearly doesn’t want to marry Kyra? Trapping a man with a baby doesn’t work. These poor kids.

probably for the veiws $$$

toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

Amanda876 wrote:I’m referencing this from the first few pages back so sorry if this is OT but why did they have Alaya if Oscar clearly doesn’t want to marry Kyra? Trapping a man with a baby doesn’t work. These poor kids.

I feel like her and Keren are in an unspoken competition to see who can push out the most babies in the shortest time before their uterus flops out onto the floor in protest.

And for the $$$$ of course.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

toomuchsalt wrote:

I feel like her and Keren are in an unspoken competition to see who can push out the most babies in the shortest time before their uterus flops out onto the floor in protest.

^this!!^ I can't stop laughing!!
Thanks for the giggle :)

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

MomOf286 wrote:

But it was korina who organised it. These two just give reasons.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

toomuchsalt wrote:

I can’t believe they don’t think about the consequences of their actions. it’ll get to the point where they wont be able to have kids anymore at like 25.

Return to “OKBaby”