OKSendMeganAway | Part 19

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKSendMeganAway | Part 19

Unread post by MomOf286 »

They both said it is 30 minutes outside of the city, its not lots. Its one lot and they're buying another one potentially.
ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClickbaitToBelong »

Mommyof6 wrote:
ClickbaitToBelong wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:I don't even know what town they live in now. I just don't pay attention to it all lmao. I know their pobox is in Layton.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
The live in Farmington and I have the feeling they’re probably moving to North Ogden, houses there are less expensive and the area seems gorgeous, also there are a few of new home communities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
North Ogden is expensive I may live around the area.;) the only places I know that have a fast growing development is a place near No is called pleasant veiw which is next to North Ogden but I don't see any room to buy extra land. Houses in N.O run between 250,000 to 500,000 but it may be cheaper then Farmington. Kaysville,Bountiful,and Centerville and into the SlC area are outrageous too. My guess its some where more west like Plain City or FarrWest either way I think they will like being more north from the bigger city's its a perfect place to raise kids.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Yeah, I meant North Ogden is cheaper than Farmington but still expensive, for what I remember they said that the new house isn’t so much cheaper than the actual one.

ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

Ok, I had free time, so I did my deep research lol (I love real estate pages haha) and I’m pretty sure (for the little they showed of the neighborhood in the vlog) that they’re moving to Harrisville.
The houses published aren’t even finished yet, so I think none of them is the one they bought, and they’re around $400k.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

ClickbaitToBelong wrote:Ok, I had free time, so I did my deep research lol (I love real estate pages haha) and I’m pretty sure (for the little they showed of the neighborhood in the vlog) that they’re moving to Harrisville.
The houses published aren’t even finished yet, so I think none of them is the one they bought, and they’re around $400k.

Sorry wrong, it's definitely West Haven
esp_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by esp_marie »

OT but I hate how she edits her instagram photos. they look so washed out and not even in an aesthetic way (like Aspyn‘s feed at least flows). It makes her and the kids look sickly and washed tf out. It’s like she removes all the saturation but I’m not sure why...
esp_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by esp_marie »

Like look at this photo on the necklace website vs. on her IG[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 0bc351.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 14970f.jpg[/img]

the saturation alone makes her look so healthy in the necklace pic vs how gross and washed out she looks in her own pic
Tmh23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tmh23 »

MomOf286 wrote:They both said it is 30 minutes outside of the city, its not lots. Its one lot and they're buying another one potentially.
I said lots because i found the empty lots on google earth. Idk which one they picked, obviously now they have houses on them but maps isn’t updated. I didn’t go any further looking at real estate sites.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Kyra still at KK’s house? I thought she was supposed to fly home yesterday? Aren’t they having an open house tomorrow? Shouldn’t she be at home getting things ready so, I don’t know, they can actually sell their house?

I understood when they extended their trips in the past bc they had their kids with them and they didn’t really have a reason to be home but I’m really surprised she’s able to be away from her kids this long especially with Levi being sick. Again!

I’m actually more shocked that Oscar hasn’t told her to come home yet. I know he has Kyla there to help out but I don’t think he’s ever been alone with the kids longer than a night or two. Props to him! I never thought he could do it.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I am sorry but she needs a new fucking bathing suit. That green monstrosity is so unflattering. Her ass looks awful in it. Also, what dumbass doesn't notice red sauce dumped all over a cake and question what berry it is if she is allergic to strawberries.

I love the fact she acts like a terrified idiot on their blogs when it comes to water and doing anything even with her own kids in water. Yet for KK and Jackson she has no problem. She seems to care more about KK's kids than she does her own.
ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

Apparently Khoa is flying with her to Utah.

omgshedidntshedid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by omgshedidntshedid »

I have been following this forum for a long time now, and have finally joined (to comment on another Youtuber's thread). But I just had to say: WTF Oscar blowing up that air mattress for him and Levi to sleep on???? Your baby is sick! Would you want to sleep on that if you weren't feeling well???? OMG if you're worried about him throwing up, put a towel down. Feel so bad for those kids :( And Oscar just made him lay on the floor, in a diaper (your couch is more important than your sick baby?!) That is so sad.
Muse
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Muse »

Omg what is up with kyra? She is behaving like such a nut around Keren and she constantly puts herself down when talking to K, so annoying. On jessfam vlog, when kyra was all up on kerens belly, jess even said that it was getting weird. The first few days kyra was like a puppy around keren, just at her feet. I also agree with the person above that said she treats kk kids better then her own.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lol you act like Oscar put him out with the trash cause of the air mattress, its honestly the most trivial thing and Levi always lays in floor even when he is feeling fine.

I wonder why khoa is flying with kyra? Maybe they'll finally see they're made for each other in their time alone lmao
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

omgshedidntshedid wrote:I have been following this forum for a long time now, and have finally joined (to comment on another Youtuber's thread). But I just had to say: WTF Oscar blowing up that air mattress for him and Levi to sleep on???? Your baby is sick! Would you want to sleep on that if you weren't feeling well???? OMG if you're worried about him throwing up, put a towel down. Feel so bad for those kids :( And Oscar just made him lay on the floor, in a diaper (your couch is more important than your sick baby?!) That is so sad.
I dont have a problem with the air matress. My family did the same with us as kids, so that if we did throw up the smell didnt permiate the mattress. And he had him there so they could watch a movie.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
bulboustrollxx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bulboustrollxx »

Did anyone else think it was weird that she used Landon for her DW post on IG? I feel like she was approaching her deadline with DW so she just grabbed the nearest baby to do a sponsored post lol.

Not digging the exposed bra/bralette look on that post either.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

MomOf286 wrote:Lol you act like Oscar put him out with the trash cause of the air mattress, its honestly the most trivial thing and Levi always lays in floor even when he is feeling fine.

I wonder why khoa is flying with kyra? Maybe they'll finally see they're made for each other in their time alone lmao
kyra is still at kkandbabyj house
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 747bbd.jpg[/img] she can’t leave keren but she can leave her kids
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kyra is still with keren so I wonder if khoa is flying to Utah to help Oscar fly with the kids to Florida since the realtor will be showing the house this weekend.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

OKSendMeganAway | Part 19

Unread post by RottieMama »

So Kyra tweeted THIS

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... f211c9.jpg[/img]

There was supposedly so much good clickbait in the vlog but she decided to go with ANOTHER picture of her kids looking sick and distressed. Gotta get those views, right Kyra? I mean, why try to put out good content when you realize your top viewed vlogs are the ones about your kids being hurt. That vlog of Alaya falling down the stairs got more views than any of their new house vlogs.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 534d75.jpg[/img]

Didn’t the threat of being demonetized teach you anything? Stop using your kids in these situations for views! All these YT families do it and it’s fn disgusting! I really wish YT would start cracking down. How many times do people have to report vlogs of naked kids before YT will do something. KK do it frequently too and would probably be doing it more if Kern wasn’t pregnant again.
brokencitysky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brokencitysky »

MomOf286 wrote:Kyra is still with keren so I wonder if khoa is flying to Utah to help Oscar fly with the kids to Florida since the realtor will be showing the house this weekend.
I don't think he'd fly all the way there just to help Oscar fly back with the kids, I think he'll probably just stay there with Oscar for the week and spend the whole time playing video games.

Return to “OKBaby”