Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKSendMeganAway | Part 19

Unread post by mmoommoo »

Stop-KK-Now wrote:
mmoommoo wrote:she’ll get pregnant before Dec. 100%
either to Oscars knowledge or not..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think so too, and the scary part is that I've seen multiple people mentioning Zika virus to her and how the CDC say you shouldn't get pregnant for up to 6 months after being in Mexico, but not ONCE have I heard her mention that she should wait, she's just so desperate to get pregnant again that she doesn't even consider how dangerous something like the Zika virus is. I think it's terrifying you can be so blind.

All it took was seeing Keren’s baby bump in person (there is def. a competition there). It’s all over for Oscar now. Zika virus or not lol

wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

Coco_ wrote:anyone have any idea what project oscar could possibly be working on in the backyard of a strangers home?
I'm probably waaay off here but when I saw the area they were working in and then the cement truck pulled up my mind screamed Skate Park. Like I said I'm probably totally wrong but not completely crazy to think he'd want to build something like that to pass time and have a cool place to skate.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Stop-KK-Now wrote:
mmoommoo wrote:she’ll get pregnant before Dec. 100%
either to Oscars knowledge or not..
I think so too, and the scary part is that I've seen multiple people mentioning Zika virus to her and how the CDC say you shouldn't get pregnant for up to 6 months after being in Mexico, but not ONCE have I heard her mention that she should wait, she's just so desperate to get pregnant again that she doesn't even consider how dangerous something like the Zika virus is. I think it's terrifying you can be so blind.
We know Kyra watches and tweets Ellie and Jared and seeing as Ellie is six months pregnant and just back from a trip to Mexico Kyra probably thinks it's no big deal. So irresponsible. But then what do we expect from 'parents' who stuff hard candy in their baby's mouth while she's lying on the floor with a bottle in her mouth. Oscar went and bought Alaya a huge lollipop from the candy store in yesterday's vlog. Turned out it was hard candy and I thought, ah - at least he's realised how dangerous it was to put that warhead in her mouth so this time he's bought an actual sucker for her. Then the fucking idiot see's Levi wanting to share it so proceeds to smash this long ass sucker on the kitchen work surface into pieces which end up the same size as the warhead that go flying on the kitchen floor and Alaya crawls around stuffing them in her mouth.
wolflily23 wrote:
Coco_ wrote:anyone have any idea what project oscar could possibly be working on in the backyard of a strangers home?
I'm probably waaay off here but when I saw the area they were working in and then the cement truck pulled up my mind screamed Skate Park. Like I said I'm probably totally wrong but not completely crazy to think he'd want to build something like that to pass time and have a cool place to skate.
Who is that old guy and how the hell did Oscar meet him? It seems such an odd scenario, the old guy lives in a pretty poor area too so I hope Oscar's not taking advantage of him in any way.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

Off topic but I literally do not understand what Kyla does all day. I know she helps out with the kids but beside that does she just sit on her phone and hang out with Kyra? She doesn't have any classes, she doesn't have a job (and I think it's BS that she's looking for one, if she was truly looking she would have a job by now), and she doesn't have her own car so it doesn't seem like she goes anywhere unless Kyra is going somewhere. Isn't she bored???
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Kyra retweeted this, girl we know you don’t go to the doctor... seriously and she wants to get pregnant!?
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 25f1d4.jpg[/img]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

OKSendMeganAway | Part 19

Kyra retweeted this, girl we know you don’t go to the doctor, you don’t even take your kids when there is clearly something wrong with them... seriously and she wants to get pregnant!?
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 25f1d4.jpg[/img]

daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

celeste1029 wrote:Off topic but I literally do not understand what Kyla does all day. I know she helps out with the kids but beside that does she just sit on her phone and hang out with Kyra? She doesn't have any classes, she doesn't have a job (and I think it's BS that she's looking for one, if she was truly looking she would have a job by now), and she doesn't have her own car so it doesn't seem like she goes anywhere unless Kyra is going somewhere. Isn't she bored???
To be fair, she doesn’t put herself into the camera at all. She seems very private. I can’t judge her or figure her out because what she does in and out of the house is kept between herself and Kyra and Oscar.

Though from what I have observed from the vlogs, she seems to taken the main role of caring for Alaya, especially with Kyra in Florida and just in general when Kyra goes out without the kids or when Oscar only wants to hangout with Levi. Then Oscar did mention that she cleaned the kitchen. So I do think she does stuff but she is in the background most of the time, so no one really knows the real reasons behind Kyla being there and what she does all day.
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

wolflily23 wrote:
hahaha omg i thought of a skate park too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mbell
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mbell »

Tmh23 wrote:They listed their house for 50k more than they paid and the solar panels were 40k.. yeah they’re gonna lose money on this.
Where can I find their listing?
BlueDot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlueDot »

Mbell wrote:
Tmh23 wrote:They listed their house for 50k more than they paid and the solar panels were 40k.. yeah they’re gonna lose money on this.
Brand new user asking for the listing... not dodgy at all...
That open house can turn out reeeeeally bad

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Mbell wrote:
Why would you make an account to ask for their listing? That’s weird af!

No one is going to give it to you plus it’s against the rules. Image
Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 0da335.jpg[/img]

I found this funny why the caption says then the picture of her and Landon and not her own kids. Like she’s trying to sell this necklace then why don’t you either have you and your kids or if you want to use Landon not have Keren and Landon. Idk i found this funny.

Mbell
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mbell »

rottiemama wrote:
Mbell wrote:

didn't know it was against the rules...just interested in seeing the full house in pictures. I love looking at house listings. Not trying to be creepy :)
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I found the house listing really easily (don’t worry, I’m Australian I’m not going to stalk them ). The house looks beautiful in the photos, the cleanest it’s ever been since they moved in. They have it listed for $614,900... I’ll eat my hat if they sell it for when close to that.

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Their house actually looks really nice in the pictures they use to sell so it will probably sell fast. Buuut it has such weird structure.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I’m surprised they listed their address in the house listing, if I was on YouTube I would have made it address by request only. I know they only plan on living there for a few more weeks but that’s plenty of time for the crazies to stalk their house and then they need to be careful when it’s empty. You don’t want people stalking your empty house when you don’t live there anymore.

StrippedWoman
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StrippedWoman »

Pineapples wrote:
gopedjane wrote:I don't get how the comments here think that she is such a crap mother. She as a person can have a break from her children, there is no harm in that. Especially when you're home with them all the time and has to try to get her work done with them around. She doesn't seem to ignore them like other YT Parents like Ellie and Jared who just leave their kids to play in the basement while she sleeps in and does her makeup. It's good for mental health to get away on vacation without your kids. Before I had my son I was definitely made more judgement on parents. Parenting is hard and the kids seem happy and healthy. I also believe in letting kids have freedom and sit on a porch on their own and eat dirt if they want to (within reason of course) but I don't constantly tell my kid to stop this and stay there, he would just fight me on it anyway and we'd just end up with epic tantrum after another. I just draw the line at keeping him safe.
If you allow your kid to fight you and get his own way now I’d say GOOD LUCK in dealing with the teen years. You are a parent not a friend.

You also have to let kids make decisions for themselves and develop autonomy. If you constantly tell them what to do they'll end up being completely useless adults who are incapable of making their own decisions.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

daisy1000 wrote:
celeste1029 wrote:Off topic but I literally do not understand what Kyla does all day. I know she helps out with the kids but beside that does she just sit on her phone and hang out with Kyra? She doesn't have any classes, she doesn't have a job (and I think it's BS that she's looking for one, if she was truly looking she would have a job by now), and she doesn't have her own car so it doesn't seem like she goes anywhere unless Kyra is going somewhere. Isn't she bored???
To be fair, she doesn’t put herself into the camera at all. She seems very private. I can’t judge her or figure her out because what she does in and out of the house is kept between herself and Kyra and Oscar.

Though from what I have observed from the vlogs, she seems to taken the main role of caring for Alaya, especially with Kyra in Florida and just in general when Kyra goes out without the kids or when Oscar only wants to hangout with Levi. Then Oscar did mention that she cleaned the kitchen. So I do think she does stuff but she is in the background most of the time, so no one really knows the real reasons behind Kyla being there and what she does all day.
That's true. I just feel bad for her, I don't get why she doesn't get a job or save up for a car or something. I would hate having to ask my friends to borrow their car if I wanted to run an errand or something.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

celeste1029 wrote:
daisy1000 wrote:

That's true. I just feel bad for her, I don't get why she doesn't get a job or save up for a car or something. I would hate having to ask my friends to borrow their car if I wanted to run an errand or something.
I’m surprised they haven’t given her their old Toyota to drive, that would be better than it just sitting in their driveway with a flat battery full of garbage.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Mbell wrote:
rottiemama wrote:
Mbell wrote: Where can I find their listing?

didn't know it was against the rules...just interested in seeing the full house in pictures. I love looking at house listings. Not trying to be creepy :)
It’s okay! I can definitely relate! I love looking at houses too!!

The only reason I know it’s against the rules is bc I got scolded by someone who thought we were putting the kids in danger by talking about their house.

Maybe someone can post some pictures of the interior rooms? All I know is that they listed the house for way too much and they’re dreaming if they think they’ll even get close to what they eventually paid from for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last edited by RottieMama on Wed May 02, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “OKBaby”