OKWho’sWatchingTheBabies?
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKSendMeganAway | Part 19

Unread post by ckks »

Maybe Khoa is going to help with the open house considering he knows a little about selling houses? I don’t know how much help he’d really be, but I can see where they’d use that as an excuse for him to go and Kyra to stay longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Maybe Khoa is going to help with the open house considering he knows a little about selling houses? I don’t know how much help he’d really be, but I can see where they’d use that as an excuse for him to go and Kyra to stay longer.

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

ckks wrote:Maybe Khoa is going to help with the open house considering he knows a little about selling houses? I don’t know how much help he’d really be, but I can see where they’d use that as an excuse for him to go and Kyra to stay longer.

I didn't even think of that. Oscar and Kyra did say he helped them find their current house and helped through the buying process. I think if he does it will be good learning for Oscar and hopefully he will keep on and get his real estate license. If he had a job I think their relationship would do so much better and even the channel

Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

On Snapchat Khoa was at home playing games, so I’m guessing they both missed their flight. What else is new?
BlueDot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlueDot »

Stop-KK-Now wrote:On Snapchat Khoa was at home playing games, so I’m guessing they both missed their flight. What else is new?
And Kyra mentioned her bag went to utah. So definitely Image sometimes i really think they WANT to miss their flights. That's the only reason why they still haven't learned to get there early.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

It is mind boggling to me how many times these fucking idiots miss flights. Kyra is hands down one of the dumbest people I have ever seen.
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

It's seriously gross how filthy their floors are in vlogs. Like when Oscar broke that lollipop up for the kids, I was just staring at all the dirt and food crumbs all over. And the babies crawl all in that and put their hands in their mouth. No wonder they are always sick.

A vlog of just close ups of their floor could be a horror movie all by itself.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Continue here folks: viewtopic.php?f=242&t=13577
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

toomuchsalt wrote:It's seriously gross how filthy their floors are in vlogs. Like when Oscar broke that lollipop up for the kids, I was just staring at all the dirt and food crumbs all over. And the babies crawl all in that and put their hands in their mouth. No wonder they are always sick.

A vlog of just close ups of their floor could be a horror movie all by itself.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
YES!! I kept looking at their floors in that part. They were disgusting.
I get the feeling their house would be tidy but not very clean.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

Rkp65i wrote:What was Oscar thinking breaking that lollipop up and letting Alaya have tiny hard pieces of it. Hello choking hazzard.
I literally think he does everything the way Keren does, literally to trigger people and do things to show he will do what he wants. The fucked up thing is those babies will be the ones to suffer for his mistake that will get one of them hurt because sadly they have to trust the shit parents they were dealt. I really believe Kyra wants to stand up to Oscar on things but doesnt because she is so desperate to not lose him. Also third baby trap is really scary and disturbing. If a guy says no more kids why would you try and bring a baby into the world who is blatantly only wanted by one parent. Kyra needs to understand she didnt land a Khoa or any of the other YouTube better partners, Oscar is a nightmare honestly.

Return to “OKBaby”