OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Unread post by RottieMama »

Moony wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... b7c934.jpg[/img] I edited the picture to try to bring some life back into her little body, why would she prefer the blueish, washed out picture over a nice vibrant lively one, it’s worse than Britney’s white washing every photo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for doing that! Wow, what a difference!!

I know she does this to most of her pics but I wonder if she was trying to conceal Alaya’s black eye and the bruise on her forehead? Image Have they mentioned her falling again recently? Poor baby! I know kids get hurt bc they’re still working on their balance but these kids seem to get hurt more than all the other YT families I watch.
esp_marie
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by esp_marie »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 6da0e3.jpg[/img]

SHE LOOKS SO ILL from this ugly editing. WHY?! In 5 years she’ll look back at her babies pics and wonder why she ever used these gross filters and ruined her babies’ pictures Image
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

rottiemama wrote:
Moony wrote:Image I edited the picture to try to bring some life back into her little body, why would she prefer the blueish, washed out picture over a nice vibrant lively one, it’s worse than Britney’s white washing every photo

Thank you for doing that! Wow, what a difference!!

I know she does this to most of her pics but I wonder if she was trying to conceal Alaya’s black eye and the bruise on her forehead? Image Have they mentioned her falling again recently? Poor baby! I know kids get hurt bc they’re still working on their balance but these kids seem to get hurt more than all the other YT families I watch.

In the mother’s day vlog, Oscar said she fell while trying to walk. it’s while he was watching the kids at home and Kyra and Kyla went shopping.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

OMG!! This is the cutest clip EVER!!!

Maybe I’m biased bc I started following them right after they had Levi but I just love that little boy so much. He’s so cute and he has such a big personality.

I know OK make a lot of questionable parenting decisions but you can definitely see that they truly love their children. Yes, I wish they would cut up the grapes and pay better attention to their babies but I also think a lot of their mistakes are due to immaturity and not being around family or older adults. I cringe at the stuff I was doing at their age and I wasn’t responsible for two tiny humans. I hate to compare but look at KK. They absolutely suck at parenting and they’re 5 years older than OK.

But please Kyra, if you read here, cut up the damn grapes! Such a senseless risk to take.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

OMG!! This is the cutest clip EVER!!!

Maybe I’m biased bc I started following them right after they had Levi but I just love that little boy so much. He’s so cute and he has such a big personality.

I know OK make a lot of questionable parenting decisions but you can definitely see that they truly love their children. Yes, I wish they would cut up the grapes and pay better attention to their babies but I also think a lot of their mistakes are due to immaturity and not being around family or older adults. I cringe at the stuff I was doing at their age and I wasn’t responsible for two tiny humans. I hate to compare but look at KK. They absolutely suck at parenting and they’re 5 years older than OK.

But please Kyra, if you read here, cut up the damn grapes! Such a senseless risk to take.

Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

rottiemama wrote:OMG!! This is the cutest clip EVER!!!

while I do agree that OK are way better than KK, they have gotten hundreds of comments about the grapes. There’s no way they can plead ignorance on this one, they are well aware. :/

Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

while I do agree that OK are way better than KK, they have gotten hundreds of comments about the grapes. There’s no way they can plead ignorance on this one, they are well aware. :/

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Even crappy parents love their children.. it's a natural thing for most sane people. I see a lot of people saying "I can tell they love their kids" "it's obvious they love them" and etc. Its weird to me when it sounds like people give them credit for something that is innate in most humans. Even animals love their babies.

Parents love their kids... but what they are willing to sacrifice for them and etc is what I'd give credit for. Like Kyra needs to sacrifice some time to cut his grapes, sacrifice the time to potty train, they need to rear face and deal with Alaya crying if that's what she will do, they need to sacrifice and give her actual meals not the gross microwaveable toddle meals they buy, they should sacrifice and come up with a plan B or go back to school for when YouTube goes down the drain, etc..
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

It's because how much they love their kids gets compared to how much (or little) other youtube parents love their kids. Way too many of them barely seem to care about their kids and just use them as props. So it's nice to see how much OKbaby actually does love their kids, even though, yes, that's not usually something that should be praised since it should be natural. But in the daily family vlogger world... it's sadly kind of rare.
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

Jesus that pic of Alaya is horrible. She looks like a dead ghost baby from a horror movie. Why are YouTube mom's obsessed with that awful whitewashed filter???? It's not doing anyone any favors.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

It would be one thing to excuse a mistake they make with Levi and corrected as first time parents. They are not first time parents. They have 2 kids and are planning a third. What they're doing is no longer mistakes, but willful ignorance. They choose not to listen. Cut the fucking grapes. It has been mentioned on every single video they show them eating grapes. But nope, they're too lazy. Put a gate on the stairs. But nope, they film and laugh at them climbing the stairs or in Kyras own words "we were playing on the stairs." Stairs aren't toys. Or the fact it is the law to keep them rear facing until 2 yrs and yet Alaya is forward facing. These are not mistakes. These are how they parent. Stop using them being young as an excuse. Again it could be used for Levi. But they have willingly chose to have another child and plan to be pregnant again soon. Take responsibility. If they have all these excuses to fall back on they will never change.

And congratulating them when they do actual parent things is ridiculous. That is their job! They chose to have these kids, they shouldn't need congratulations and praise for doing their job.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Why did they move out of the house they just bought?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

Cutting grapes has been around forever, my oldest is just over 20 and I cut up grapes. Heck I asked my mom because I vaguely remembered having cut grapes at school. Her response was this.
She cut up my grapes because it was a choking hazard. She did say at home I was a bit older before she stopped cutting grapes and I had younger siblings. So when she cut for one she cut for all. But at school she said she was worried I’d be talking or playing around while eating and didn’t trust others to correct my behaviour to stop a choking hazard so I probably had cut grapes till grade 2 or 3 lol
Straight forward
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Straight forward »

Well said :)
3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3boys1girl »

I noticed from Kyra’s IG some girl at their house, she looks like one of the teens that is always at KK’s house.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Toodles123 wrote:Why did they move out of the house they just bought?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
for a bunch of bullshit reasons
At first it was because the house was too big, but I’m pretty sure their new house is the same size
Then they complained about the basement not being done, not sure what the deal with the basement in the new house was
They don’t like their backyard in the old house, seems reasonable but their new backyard just looks like dead grass and dirt with no fence
And the most recent reason was the house didn’t feel “homey”, Kyra was too busy trying to play interior decorator instead of putting up family pictures and really living in any room in their house other than the playroom

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

3boys1girl wrote:I noticed from Kyra’s IG some girl at their house, she looks like one of the teens that is always at KK’s house.
She’s one of the vloggers that Khoa was obsessing over in his playlist vlogs. Allisa Rose.

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

The comps in the area of the old house are horrible. They’re house is the same size and number of bedrooms and baths and is 300,000 more than others. No wonder it took so long to sell the first time

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

What is wrong with them? How are they so disorganized? They’ve known their tentative move-in date for the past two weeks, how did they not have someone scheduled to setup their internet? It’s not like they can just go without it for a few days, they need it for their job!! Why does Kyra even need to go to Starbucks tho? Don’t they still have the Internet turned on at their old house?

These are very basic things that they should have learned when they moved into their house last year bc the same thing happened. Why are they in such a rush to do everything. Couldn’t they have stayed in their old house a few extra days until all their utilities were turned on and then move? It’s not like they HAD to be out. The way their house is priced, that thing will probably still be on the market in 2019!
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

rottiemama wrote:What is wrong with them? How are they so disorganized? They’ve known their tentative move-in date for the past two weeks, how did they not have someone scheduled to setup their internet? It’s not like they can just go without it for a few days, they need it for their job!! Why does Kyra even need to go to Starbucks tho? Don’t they still have the Internet turned on at their old house?

These are very basic things that they should have learned when they moved into their house last year bc the same thing happened. Why are they in such a rush to do everything. Couldn’t they have stayed in their old house a few extra days until all their utilities were turned on and then move? It’s not like they HAD to be out. The way their house is priced, that thing will probably still be on the market in 2019! Image
Spot on with everything! Also, if she was serious about her job as a vlogger, she'd have an uploading schedule to stick to and go work in her office. I wonder when she last even used that office space?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”