Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... a15ab4.jpg[/img]

Sorry blurry but yeah it’s her promise ring though that she never wears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

I felt bad for alaya drinking her bottle in the highchair, I wouldn’t want to constantly have to hold something up like that to get a drink her poor arms were probably getting tired

It was good to see that they have been working on potty training a little bit off camera

esp_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by esp_marie »

Stop-KK-Now wrote:I liked getting to see the kids do more, and I honestly think Levi's expressions are precious: his reaction to the ice cream was priceless!

I also think it's great that they're (well, Kyra) is being honest about the fact that they had problems when they were moving into this house. I honestly think they would get so much more respect in general if they were more open, instead of trying to set up this idea of 'the perfect family', because no one has that, and they become so much more relatable when they are honest about the fact that they struggle in one way or another, like we all do.

I know Kyra reads here (OKBabySleepsAllDay), so here are some things I think we would all like to hear about, or just want them to be more open about:

Talk more about what Kyla is doing in your house; it's not necessary to involve her or give too many details about her life, but just say it out loud that she's living with you because she wants to and that she now works as a nanny. Maybe talk about how Oscar clearly had problems with bonding with Alaya when she was little, or the fact that he literally stepped away from all responsibility for awhile, and if that was why Kyla moved in, then you would gain so much more understanding and respect. Address the fact that you maybe don't take the kids to the doctor when something major happens; like with Levi's teeth and Alaya's fall. Why you don't live closer to your family and friends in CA, when it's clear that there are so many people who adore your kids. I get that it's expensive, but just move somewhat closer, because your kids would benefit so much from having family close.
What it's like to want more kids and a proposal and your partner clearly isn't ready yet. And why you continue to dismiss the very real threat about the Zika virus, and just want to be pregnant NOW.

I'm sure there are other things, but these are just some that I think would gain a lot of respect from addressing.
Not to stan OK but lol they just don’t owe anyone these answers. Idk why everyone feels so entitled to know more about Kyla... have literally none of you ever lived with your significant other/family and had a friend move in?

Alaya isn’t going to be scarred for life. My grandma was my main caretaker as a baby because my dad was deployed and my mom was in school and my grandma lived with us... I didn’t grow up thinking my grandma was mom and mom was dad and dad didn’t exist. You just... tell your kids. Alaya will be fine lol.

And as much as some of the things you listed would be interesting for them to talk about and are probably true, they’re never. never. never. going to talk about that stuff. Why would they? What do they gain from admitting O didn’t bond with A? Or that they don’t take the kids to the dr when they should? They’re not gonna do that so feels silly to ‘ask’ Kyra to address that stuff...
esp_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by esp_marie »

And I just read your post again... In what universe do you think Kyra will talk about how desperate she is for a proposal and baby with a man that isn’t ready? This is YouTube. Not her therapy session. I just don’t think most of the stuff you said is realistic at all for them to want to address.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

I agree ^ (not quoting because I don't want to make this thread ridiculously long). I get that this is a gossip space, but I find it super judgmental to imply that they have to talk about Kyla' situation when she's not even a part of OKBaby and didn't ask to have a part in the vlogs. God forbid these two keep one aspect of their lives private lol. Kind of funny, though, that they respect her privacy yet exploit their kids six ways from Sunday for $$$.

Honest question for the forum, just because I'm curious: Imagine Levi is old enough to express that he doesn't want to be on the vlogs anymore. Do you think OK would shut them down? I feel like they'd force him anyway and not talk about it. Kyra mentioned that Levi wants to be on camera less lately and that he even expresses his frustration at times. But I still feel like they'd continue. Plus, they have no education or no career goals as a backup from the vlogs lol.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

I think Levi not wanting to film is a big reason they don't film a whole bunch. When she points the camera at him he tells her yes or no if he wants to be vlogged and she goes on doing something else. I don't think she would sacrifice her family for the vlogs which is maybe why they both have started doing stuff outside of Youtube. Maybe they are getting burnt out of same Ole same Ole.
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

I didn't say they SHOULD address them, I said they would gain more respect and avoid people speculating if they DID address them. I totally understand wanting to keep some aspects of your life private, but when you live your life on YouTube you have to know that people are going to speculate and jump to some conclusions and judge based on those conclusions; I'm saying that could be avoided if they were more transparent. You can tell by how Kyra went on a rant on Twitter about Kyla that it bothers her when people do this, so I was literally just listing things that I think people would love to hear about IF she wanted to add more transparency to the vlogs and stop people from jumping to the, probably, wrong conclusions about things.

esp_marie: I never ONCE said in my post that there was anything wrong with Kyla caring for Alaya or that she would be scarred or anything like that. It's simply something that many people, on here and in their comment section, talk about a lot, and something that would stop if she addressed it.
About O not bonding with Alaya, I actually think people would respect if they were OPEN about it - again I'm not demanding it! - I'm just saying that he is undoubtedly not the first, nor the last, parent to ever feel like that, and when they're honest about stuff like that it makes them more relatable. I totally understand not wanting to address it, and I don't think they ever will, these were just things that I've seen a lot of people talking about and that I think would make people understand them more, and Kyra literally said on her last KBaby video that that was what she wanted people to do.

So, no, not 'demands' or 'asking Kyra', these are suggestions.
LoverNotAFighter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LoverNotAFighter »

rbyrolg wrote:
keyraeee wrote:
LoverNotAFighter wrote:It’s hard to work together and live together. It’s good for them to have time apart from each other, they have time to miss each other. Kyras just not cut out to be a YouTuber, even though she was the one that wanted to start a channel, Oscar is more suited for it, his editing is a lot more interesting, Kyras vlogs are very boring.
Yeah I feel like kyra rambles way too much. It gets boring really fast.

So weird lol, I remember when people on this thread hated the vlogs when oscar was in charge, and were clamoring for a return to Kyra-centric vlogs

I’m not one of those that hated Oscars vlogs I preferred him, he had more energy and his vlogs weren’t boring to watch, the way Kyra talks is really boring, with Oscar id always watch never skip through, now I can’t get through a Video.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

In her kbaby video when she was talking about there's a lot of stuff she doesn't tell viewers, my mind went to Kyla. I still believe that she, Oscar, and Kyra are in a polyamorus relationship. LOL
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

flightlessbird wrote:In her kbaby video when she was talking about there's a lot of stuff she doesn't tell viewers, my mind went to Kyla. I still believe that she, Oscar, and Kyra are in a polyamorus relationship. LOL
No way. Kyra is way too possessive for that. And for the record I’m not judging, I am the same way.
LoverNotAFighter
Amateur
Amateur

She leaves them EVERY DAY with Taylor? lol. Her and Khoa go on mini vacations without the boys. They went to a wedding across the country without the boys and the very next weekend, they got a hotel room at playlist WITHOUT THEIR KIDS. they spend less time with their kids than OK do without a doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

The kids came to visit them while at playlist. And the wedding was the only time I’ve seen them leave them that I can think of
#teamkeren lmao
Are we really gonna argue who is better? All I said was I think Keren is home more with the kids compared to Kyra.
I didn’t say she was mom of the year.

She has other people watching her kids everyday, and when she is at home she’s sleeping or making the kids nap. She has guests over all the time and when she does the only time she sees the kids is too show them off (use them as props) to her guests.
Kyra would probably be the same if they were living in the same state as their families
LoverNotAFighter
Amateur
Amateur

She leaves them EVERY DAY with Taylor? lol. Her and Khoa go on mini vacations without the boys. They went to a wedding across the country without the boys and the very next weekend, they got a hotel room at playlist WITHOUT THEIR KIDS. they spend less time with their kids than OK do without a doubt.

The kids came to visit them while at playlist. And the wedding was the only time I’ve seen them leave them that I can think of
#teamkeren lmao
Are we really gonna argue who is better? All I said was I think Keren is home more with the kids compared to Kyra.
I didn’t say she was mom of the year.

She has other people watching her kids everyday, and when she is at home she’s sleeping or making the kids nap. She has guests over all the time and when she does the only time she sees the kids is too show them off (use them as props) to her guests.
Kyra would probably be the same if they were living in the same state as their families
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Dreamcatchme wrote:It was actually a video she's was just kinda moving it between her fingers, I don't remember her promise ring I'll have to search for it to see if it's the same ring it may well be! Would he have proposed on mother's day? I feel like probably not
Moony wrote:
Tmh23 wrote: It’s rose gold and morganite (i think)
who the hell holds a ring like that for a picture? Why couldn’t she have put it on to take a picture? Probably because she’s too embarrassed that she can’t show off a ring on her left ring finger

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
i think i remember her saying in a vlog she was gonna get her stone flattened so she probably got it back and is showing it off
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Dreamcatchme wrote:It was actually a video she's was just kinda moving it between her fingers, I don't remember her promise ring I'll have to search for it to see if it's the same ring it may well be! Would he have proposed on mother's day? I feel like probably not
Moony wrote:
Tmh23 wrote: It’s rose gold and morganite (i think)
who the hell holds a ring like that for a picture? Why couldn’t she have put it on to take a picture? Probably because she’s too embarrassed that she can’t show off a ring on her left ring finger

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
i think i remember her saying in a vlog she was gonna get her stone flattened so she probably got it back and is showing it off
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:
I will never understand parents like Kyra and Oscar nor parents who defend them. Kyra has babies for the wrong reason, to fill a void. She wants to marry Oscar to fill the void and for the ring and wedding. At least the kids have Oscar's mom and Kyla to give them that attention

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Yep, they do not parent. Kyra seems to want to collect children like she does clothes. She likes the idea of kids she just doesn't like the responsibility. Its mind blowing to me how neither work yet need two care takers for their kids. Oscar simply likes the sex part, he's too stupid to wrap it up or withhold it so they don't have more. The people who really blow my mind are the ones who claim that marriage is somehow more of a commitment than a child.
Well yes kids are a lifelong committment to that child not the person you made the kid with lol. Marriage is a committment to your s/o

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Elviraa wrote:I can honestly say that people may not like Keren or disagree with her parenting or whatever but hey at least she is at home with her kids almost all the time. You never see them hardly without their kids. Unlike Kyra Image

Shes on the other extreme. She may be with her kids a lot but she certainly doesn’t raise them or take care of them she has nannies too

miljenica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miljenica »

I like kyra in the past couple vlogs. Also, I have the feeling that someone (kyla) is with the kids while they are taking a bath. No minion here but I do admit when I like something ;)

toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

mmoommoo wrote:Did you guys discuss in the QA with Keren, Kyra saying “Hopefully I’ll be pregnant in a month so I can be pregnant the last three months of your pregnancy” and that she order a bunch of ttc stuff from Amazon? She’s trying right now lol.. for sure.

What kind of crazy bitch buys TTC stuff when her SO has repeatedly told her he doesn't want another kid until at least next year???

Also why does she even need TTC stuff??? These YouTube mom's get pregnant just from looking at a dick. Basically all they have to do is say "I want a baby", have sex once, and Bam, pregnant.

Must be nice.......

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

They need to show the kids more or talk about the house, those views are dropping. With no buyers for the house there’s gonna be so much pressure
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

miljenica wrote:I like kyra in the past couple vlogs. Also, I have the feeling that someone (kyla) is with the kids while they are taking a bath. No minion here but I do admit when I like something ;)

I feel that’s the pattern I’ve noticed. After her visits to kk she pays full attention to her kids for a week or so and then back to nothing. She’s lucky to have found Sydney. Kids are doing really well.

Return to “OKBaby”