OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

coco88
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Unread post by coco88 »

Kyra is hands down the most unnatural, awkward vlogger (with 1M+ subs no less...) And I'm not talking about just public vlogging, but also when she pulls out the camera at home and says "goooood moooooooorning" and makes odd faces and talks and rambles on at the speed of light... it's just wild.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

omg they are ALWAYS sick!!!
3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3boys1girl »

homegirljenn wrote:

This is going to be Oscar eventually to Kyra.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Classic.....I bet even Oscar laughed at this.... because you know they read here.... omg that was too funny...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

New York would have been so cool to see in the vlogs instead we get some water fountain, a photo booth, pizza, and two wax figures.

And Oscar being a lazy ass while his mommy (who's also sick) takes care of his kids, cooks, and vlogs for him???? And the only way we can get an outro is Kaycee doing it

I am so over them their vlogs are so damn boring now.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

I wish they would have moved near Oscar's mom. Korina is a beacon of light on this shetshow. I love how she's always talking to and teaching the children things.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

kayjay wrote:New York would have been so cool to see in the vlogs instead we get some water fountain, a photo booth, pizza, and two wax figures.

And Oscar being a lazy ass while his mommy (who's also sick) takes care of his kids, cooks, and vlogs for him???? And the only way we can get an outro is Kaycee doing it Image

I am so over them their vlogs are so damn boring now.

I agree with you. That being said, korina would have taken much better care of Levi. Real homemade chicken soup would have been so good on his belly.

keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

coco88 wrote:Kyra is hands down the most unnatural, awkward vlogger (with 1M+ subs no less...) And I'm not talking about just public vlogging, but also when she pulls out the camera at home and says "goooood moooooooorning" and makes odd faces and talks and rambles on at the speed of light... it's just wild.

Haha yes! I just cant with all the weird faces and onnoxious noises she makes. Its like shes trying to come off as cute/goofy but it’s so hard to watch.

keyraeee
Informer
Informer

keyraeee wrote:
coco88 wrote:Kyra is hands down the most unnatural, awkward vlogger (with 1M+ subs no less...) And I'm not talking about just public vlogging, but also when she pulls out the camera at home and says "goooood moooooooorning" and makes odd faces and talks and rambles on at the speed of light... it's just wild.

Haha yes! I just cant with all the weird faces and onnoxious noises she makes. Its like shes trying to come off as cute/goofy but it’s so hard to watch.

*obnoxious

rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

chloe6124 wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:If Oscar wanted to marry Kyra there is no reason for them not to be engaged. They can be engaged and not get married right away.
He has the $ for a ring.

So at this point I am convinced that he either doesn't want to marry her or they are saving the engagement in case their views start to go down even more. An engagement video would bring views back up and lure back old subscribers who have stopped watching.
I remember her saying they didn’t want a long engagement. Which I think is a lie. He doesn’t want to marry her. He can’t imagine her as his wife. She is to negative all the time and brings him down.

Did you see his reaction to her prank where she proposed to him? He was basically hyperventilating and looked so freaked out! I think his dad could tell he didn’t want to, he tried to fix it after by saying “I got emotional” but that’s a lie

adeline
Talker
Talker

Unread post by adeline »

I skipped through the vlog, like I always do. But Kyra didn't even mention Levi being sick, has she? I just think that is so rude (I do apologize if she did, like I said did not watch the entire thing.. I just cannot )

Poslano z mojega FIG-LX1 z uporabo Tapatalk
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

That vlog portion Kyra did was garbage! New York is a huge, beautiful place and she showed sidewalks, an alley and a street. Madame tussauds Wax Museum is like 4 storeys tall and massive yet she showed she barely a minute of it! I went there a few years ago and it could have made an interesting vlog on own. I hate how Kyra always says her kids would love something she's experiencing herself. I'm sure they would, but they never even get the chance.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I don’t think I have ever seen kids as sick as much as they are. When my niece was 4 she was always getting strept throat. They thought she might be a carrier and took her tonsils out. She hasn’t had it since. There kids have horrible immune systems.

Pickles
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Pickles »

I never post, just lurk and laugh haha, but I just have to say how much I CANNOT STAND Kyra these days.
I genuinely liked these two when I discovered them (Levi was less than 6 months old), but, the more successful they get, the more obnoxious they become. I literally watch Kyra talk and envision myself punching her annoying face.
The constant stupid ramblings about absolutely NOTHING of importance, the stupid fucking faces & noises, the fact that she's always tripping over her words and that she tries to say so much at once that she doesn't even breathe! Ugh. So fucking annoying.
And...why are these kids always sick?!
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

It is like she does aesthetic shots and editing at the beginning of the video but then her portions are so boring. She couldn’t show off the Highline more? I feel like if you wanted to enjoy yourself in NY, then just say so. But don’t slap together some boring clips for content.
Straight forward
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Straight forward »

I think what I can't stand about parent bloggers these days is that they will insert a whole 5 minute clip of them doing a shopping haul but never a 5 minute clip of them teaching the kids something or playing with the kids... I mean for goodness sake it's a family channel. Those hauls are for their personal channels. They're so lazy to vlog the kids even tho that's what we wanna see. Not you talking obnoxiously for 10 minutes.
kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

keyraeee wrote:

As annoying as Oscar was he's better at vlogging and was pretty much the reason they got to 1 mil. Kyra is always to anxious to vlog, never vlogs any interactions. It's like you're in NYC everyone is so busy and so many tourists with cameras. She needs to get over it if she wants to be main vlogger.

MissKeitz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissKeitz »

Subscribers are going downImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 4a0144.jpg[/img]

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I have always wondered why Kyra never shows interactions with her teaching the kids things. It always makes me she doesn’t teach them things. So she either doesn’t vlog it or she doesn’t do it. There are so many things she could vlog to make things more personal.

e1014890
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by e1014890 »

Is no one going to mention how ridiculous kyra looks? I seriously can’t. From her hair to the sweater she looks like an overgrown toddler. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... de9af9.png[/img]

keyraeee
Informer
Informer

rbyrolg wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:If Oscar wanted to marry Kyra there is no reason for them not to be engaged. They can be engaged and not get married right away.
He has the $ for a ring.

So at this point I am convinced that he either doesn't want to marry her or they are saving the engagement in case their views start to go down even more. An engagement video would bring views back up and lure back old subscribers who have stopped watching.
I remember her saying they didn’t want a long engagement. Which I think is a lie. He doesn’t want to marry her. He can’t imagine her as his wife. She is to negative all the time and brings him down.

Did you see his reaction to her prank where she proposed to him? He was basically hyperventilating and looked so freaked out! I think his dad could tell he didn’t want to, he tried to fix it after by saying “I got emotional” but that’s a lie

So much second hand embarrassment while watching that. I had to keep pausing the video lmao.

Return to “OKBaby”