OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

celeste1029
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Unread post by celeste1029 »

It's so ridiculous how Kyra will go to the doctors for her own sickness but when Alaya falls down the stairs and gets sick immediately after they don't bring her.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Baz1_ wrote:
emilymcfly24 wrote:Anyone else nervous while seeing Levi on that ladder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup. I know they said you can’t do that when daddy isn’t here, but they acted like it was nothing. He’ll think it’s totally fine to climb an 18ft ladder by himself regardless because they didn’t ask him to get down immediately. They don’t realize how lucky they are, both of those kids could have easily busted their heads open by now because OK are so nonchalant about everything
When Oscar tried to grab Levi's arm Kyra was like "he's a big boy he can do it!" Wth. Kyla was holding Alaya she wouldn't have been able to put her down in time to catch Levi if he fell and Kyra was standing too far away to catch him. They're SO dumb. It only takes a split second for Levi to lose his balance and crack his head open on that floor. If I was Kyra I would have went over, immediately carried him off the ladder and put him straight into time out.

Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

Annavi04 wrote:
Baz1_ wrote:

Yup. I know they said you can’t do that when daddy isn’t here, but they acted like it was nothing. He’ll think it’s totally fine to climb an 18ft ladder by himself regardless because they didn’t ask him to get down immediately. They don’t realize how lucky they are, both of those kids could have easily busted their heads open by now because OK are so nonchalant about everything
When Oscar tried to grab Levi's arm Kyra was like "he's a big boy he can do it!" Wth. Kyla was holding Alaya she wouldn't have been able to put her down in time to catch Levi if he fell and Kyra was standing too far away to catch him. They're SO dumb. It only takes a split second for Levi to lose his balance and crack his head open on that floor. If I was Kyra I would have went over, immediately carried him off the ladder and put him straight into time out.

Oscar also didn’t have to call Kyra through to see it. He should have taken Levi off the ladder immediately and told him not to do it again. I’m not saying he had to be mean but he should have firmy explained that it’s dangerous. Idk why they always have to show the other parent when the kids do something wrong. They can tell them about it after correcting the kid
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Baz1_ wrote:
Annavi04 wrote:
Baz1_ wrote: Yup. I know they said you can’t do that when daddy isn’t here, but they acted like it was nothing. He’ll think it’s totally fine to climb an 18ft ladder by himself regardless because they didn’t ask him to get down immediately. They don’t realize how lucky they are, both of those kids could have easily busted their heads open by now because OK are so nonchalant about everything

Oscar also didn’t have to call Kyra through to see it. He should have taken Levi off the ladder immediately and told him not to do it again. I’m not saying he had to be mean but he should have firmy explained that it’s dangerous. Idk why they always have to show the other parent when the kids do something wrong. They can tell them about it after correcting the kid
Yeah and it seemed like Kyla was already there with Alaya. If so, he should've asked her to take Levi down for him because that would have been the fastest thing

catabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by catabelle »

“Something is Wrong” from 6/9/18 uploaded 6/12/18

- Oscar with the kids playing on the stairs outside. Levi is scared of something. Oscar guesses what “The bushes? of being outside? of playing in the nature?” then says he has he kids cause Kyra isn’t feeling well
- Shows Kyra and she says her eyes hurt, her throat hurts a lot too. “No but seriously I need you back at work tomorrow” he says joking
- “Honestly these kids aren’t hard to take care of if you distract them with the outdoors”
- Btw Alaya is in just a diaper this whole time for some reason
- Kyra comes out on the patio. i must have missed when they decorated it but the porch set up is pretty cute
- Alaya brought Kyra a dead ladybug and Kyra freaks out. Oscar throws it over the edge.
- Kyra is getting a rash on her face across her face and forehead
- They were gonna go to a lake but it’s too windy so they’re gonna go tomororow
- Oscar says the kids are easy 90% of the time. Kyra says no, more like 50%. Oscar says 60%.
- Levi is just in a diaper now too. Oscar on the boosted board with Levi in the basement. Both the kids are on together with Oscar going back and forth. Then they’re on alone. he makes it go slow which is better than usual. the chase each other around a lot.
- Oscar talks about the unfinished basement. he says they looked at houses w finished basements but they loved this house so much so when they sell their old house they are gonna finish the whole basement. “we will definitely have it done before or when taxes are due. or at least we’ll be started on it.”
- kids have popcorn and are watching tv. oscar is editing his video for his channel. there’s 5 hours of footage originally but he’s down to 3 hours. Kyra is napping
- Alaya had a bath and is ready for bed
- “My daddy duties are over for now. i have to go take kyla to her job.” If she’s a nanny why is she going to work at Alayas bed time which i assume is at LEAST 7 pm if not later?
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Funny is then she put him back on the ladder for a IG picture.

catabelle
Talker
Talker

“I caught them fighting!” filmed 6/11/18 uploaded 6/14/18

- Levi yells something you can’t understand and Kyra goes “GOOD MORNING BUGGA BUDDIES” as a translation. then shows her phone with the contact ‘Hubby (hearts)’ on a call, it’s Oscar and he says “Goooood morning bugga buddiessss”. She prompts alaya to say good morning but she stares blankly
- Zoom in of kyra’s gross crusty face. she looks rough. reminds me of when she was pregnant with Levi and Alaya and had bad skin, especially when pregnant with levi she had that acne around her nose like that
- Kyra says the kids have been fighting. they’re in matching outfits, they look cute. Alaya has oreos.
- Kyra says she went to the dr this morning but forgot to film. she’s had weird symptoms, hives, her face has a rash too. she’s dizzy and she almost fainted in target. turns out she’s just dehydrated. (how do you get that dehydrated for that long...?)
- Kyra says they’re still looking for a basement person, a fence person, and a landscape person but they can’t find one because Utah is growing really fast. “I think it’s like the number one city growing in the US”. there’s text ove rthe screen that says “I lied it’s not even top 10”. but she goes on to explain that’s why they can’t find people to do those services. it zooms through her rant at high speed and text over video says “WE DONT CARE!” so i hope Kyra edited and not oscar or else.. ew
- turns camera to the kids and shows alaya slapping levi. levi scream OW! kyra doesn’t say anything to them, just says “kids man. kids.” to the cam.
- oscar is vlogging, he’s organizing the garage. they put shelves on the roof. he’s “so so so excited”. oscar found the guy installing their racks on youtube.
- it’s so hard to recap oscar’s parts cause i hate watching him
- levi has a helmet on and is being cute. oscar says levi doesn’t feel well today so he needs some extra love. levi is on a balance bike with oscar’s helmet on (idk what for, but i think they are called ATVs? four wheelers?)
- Kyra shows that Alaya has learned to wipe herself.
- omg thank GOD kyra put some chapstick on. this has been a problem since 2015 with their gross chapped lips!
- alaya is sobbing because she fell.
- levi climbed up the 18ft ladder alone, then kyla is helping alaya try to climb. “i’m so high!” levi says. kyra says “you make me so nervous! you better be careful!” and asks how oscar didn’t notice levi going up. oscar grabs levi’s arm and kyra says “oscar no, stop he’s a big boy” ??? what
- then they let him climb down alone with oscar spotting him. “you can’t do that unless daddy is around” kyra says
- time lapse of kids playing in drive way while oscar organized garage
- Alaya is getting in trouble and Levi runs between Oscar and Alaya and says “NO NO NO NO” which seems weird to me. kind of weird when you remember he hid from oscar one time to not get in trouble. makes me wonder how much oscar yells at them.
- organizing time lapse
- Kyra and Kyla have wine so guess she isn’t preggo still good.
kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:Kind of weird/worrying that Levi felt the need to "protect" Alaya when Oscar was scolding her. He even went so far as to scream at him. Is that normal toddler behavior?
When did this happen? That doesn't seem normal.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

Baz1_ wrote:

They should have immediately taken him off and (without laughing) told him to never do that again. They're useless.

Side note cause I don't to clog the thread but I can't stand Kyra when she's drunk. She's so whiney sounding. Do her and Kyla really need to get drunk every night?

kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

emilymcfly24 wrote:
Baz1_ wrote:

Or where were the kids when Kyra and Kyla were sitting in the garage drinking wine

Sleeping maybe? Which is still dangerous I never see them with a baby monitor and both their kids are in beds they can fall out of now. I don't understand why they always leave their kids inside alone and go to the garage, outside, etc.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kayjay wrote:
emilymcfly24 wrote:
Baz1_ wrote: Yup. I know they said you can’t do that when daddy isn’t here, but they acted like it was nothing. He’ll think it’s totally fine to climb an 18ft ladder by himself regardless because they didn’t ask him to get down immediately. They don’t realize how lucky they are, both of those kids could have easily busted their heads open by now because OK are so nonchalant about everything
Or where were the kids when Kyra and Kyla were sitting in the garage drinking wine

Sleeping maybe? Which is still dangerous I never see them with a baby monitor and both their kids are in beds they can fall out of now. I don't understand why they always leave their kids inside alone and go to the garage, outside, etc.

My sister and I were 8 and 5 when my youngest sister was born. My mom always put the baby to bed -around 7. Then she would go outside and sit on the porch and watch us play. And this was way before people used baby monitors. I don’t think it’s a big deal.

jwynia1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jwynia1 »

chloe6124 wrote:
kayjay wrote:
emilymcfly24 wrote: Or where were the kids when Kyra and Kyla were sitting in the garage drinking wine

My sister and I were 8 and 5 when my youngest sister was born. My mom always put the baby to bed -around 7. Then she would go outside and sit on the porch and watch us play. And this was way before people used baby monitors. I don’t think it’s a big deal.

I just don't understand that if she's so dehydrated, why drink wine or any alcohol for that matter? It dehydrates you, right?

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

jwynia1 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
kayjay wrote:Sleeping maybe? Which is still dangerous I never see them with a baby monitor and both their kids are in beds they can fall out of now. I don't understand why they always leave their kids inside alone and go to the garage, outside, etc.

I just don't understand that if she's so dehydrated, why drink wine or any alcohol for that matter? It dehydrates you, right?

yeah, and did she mention getting fluids at the hospital? If she were “severely dehydrated” like she said, they would’ve given her a bag or two of fluids to help her a little before sending her home.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ckks wrote:
jwynia1 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: My sister and I were 8 and 5 when my youngest sister was born. My mom always put the baby to bed -around 7. Then she would go outside and sit on the porch and watch us play. And this was way before people used baby monitors. I don’t think it’s a big deal.

yeah, and did she mention getting fluids at the hospital? If she were “severely dehydrated” like she said, they would’ve given her a bag or two of fluids to help her a little before sending her home.

She went to urgent care not the hospital. I think the almost fainting is probably why she took this so serious and went to get checked out. Otherwise she probably wouldn’t of and just let it ride a few days. She said she was afraid to drive.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

chloe6124 wrote:
ckks wrote:
jwynia1 wrote:I just don't understand that if she's so dehydrated, why drink wine or any alcohol for that matter? It dehydrates you, right?

She went to urgent care not the hospital. I think the almost fainting is probably why she took this so serious and went to get checked out. Otherwise she probably wouldn’t of and just let it ride a few days. She said she was afraid to drive.

Urgent care would have referred her to the hospital for fluids if, like she says, she was that SEVERELY dehydrated. If it was so bad that she was afraid to drive, she isn’t going to get better right away without getting properly rehydrated.

catabelle
Talker
Talker

chloe6124 wrote:
kayjay wrote:
emilymcfly24 wrote: Or where were the kids when Kyra and Kyla were sitting in the garage drinking wine

Yeah chloe you seem to side with OK and KK a lot so you not thinking it’s a big deal because your mom did it in the 90s or what ever tf doesn’t really matter but thanks!!!
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

“Just because YOU as a single individual are okay, does not mean that you can argue with the overall data trends that these devices not only save lives but statistically lessen the chance of life altering injury.“

Just gonna put it here.
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

Yup. I know they said you can’t do that when daddy isn’t here, but they acted like it was nothing. He’ll think it’s totally fine to climb an 18ft ladder by himself regardless because they didn’t ask him to get down immediately. They don’t realize how lucky they are, both of those kids could have easily busted their heads open by now because OK are so nonchalant about everything[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Sleeping maybe? Which is still dangerous I never see them with a baby monitor and both their kids are in beds they can fall out of now. I don't understand why they always leave their kids inside alone and go to the garage, outside, etc.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk[/quote]

Just saying, but my eldest is 4 and I have still a babyphone for him as well as the Baby... My partner jokes that I might still have a babyphone in his room when he will be a teenager...
foreversalty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by foreversalty »

Levi identifying the dinosaurs and speaking full sentences about them was really cute. Makes me realise how bad Jackson’s speech is in comparison. Levi is way ahead imo
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

foreversalty wrote:Levi identifying the dinosaurs and speaking full sentences about them was really cute. Makes me realise how bad Jackson’s speech is in comparison. Levi is way ahead imo
I wouldn’t say way ahead. Both are average but Jackson comprehension is extremely poor. Levi doesn’t know alphabet, numbers, colors. It’s hard to make out what he’s telling. Both need work.

Return to “OKBaby”