BarelyOKBaby | Part 22

jleb12
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BarelyOKBaby | Part 22

Unread post by jleb12 »

I was scrolling through the forum for the first time in a while and I noticed no one caught Kyra and Allisa’s trashy YouNow stream when they were in Florida!?

She spilled her guts. Kyra said the first time she met Oscar was when she was having sex with him lol. Levi was conceived in a dirty motel room. Kyra lost her virginity in a PARK. There were more gross details (her fav positions, Oscar not loving her “dirty talk”, etc).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

jleb12 wrote:I was scrolling through the forum for the first time in a while and I noticed no one caught Kyra and Allisa’s trashy YouNow stream when they were in Florida!?

She spilled her guts. Kyra said the first time she met Oscar was when she was having sex with him lol. Levi was conceived in a dirty motel room. Kyra lost her virginity in a PARK. There were more gross details (her fav positions, Oscar not loving her “dirty talk”, etc).

lol. She always said that there was a R rated version on how they met.Image. Were Kyra and Allissa drunk.ImageImage. So she was 14 losing her virginity in s Park. God I hope their kids grow up with some morals.

Unread post by Guest »

chloe6124 wrote:
jleb12 wrote:I was scrolling through the forum for the first time in a while and I noticed no one caught Kyra and Allisa’s trashy YouNow stream when they were in Florida!?

lol. She always said that there was a R rated version on how they met.Image. Were Kyra and Allissa drunk.ImageImage. So she was 14 losing her virginity in s Park. God I hope their kids grow up with some morals.

When a child loses her virginity at 14, it usually means they're seeking a feeling of being wanted / loved that they arent getting at home, not that they dont have morals. It makes me sad for her more than anything. Image I think Kyra has a lot of deep rooted issues and it breaks my heart that she could so easily be going for help but wont. Therapy is uncomfortable and scary at first, but it could really help her cope with her lack of a childhood.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

spookymoe wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

When a child loses her virginity at 14, it usually means they're seeking a feeling of being wanted / loved that they arent getting at home, not that they dont have morals. It makes me sad for her more than anything. Image I think Kyra has a lot of deep rooted issues and it breaks my heart that she could so easily be going for help but wont. Therapy is uncomfortable and scary at first, but it could really help her cope with her lack of a childhood.

Oh I agree with that. I just meant I hope those kids don’t repeat the cycle. She does need therapy.

jleb12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jleb12 »

spookymoe wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

Agreed! No matter who you are, losing your virginity in the first place can be scary much less losing it in a public park at 14... which means it was definitely not a planned thing. I can’t imagine what was going through her head. After hearing her stories about what she was doing before Levi, she’s come a long way and I hope she can find peace in her own mind.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jleb12 wrote:
spookymoe wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

Agreed! No matter who you are, losing your virginity in the first place can be scary much less losing it in a public park at 14... which means it was definitely not a planned thing. I can’t imagine what was going through her head. After hearing her stories about what she was doing before Levi, she’s come a long way and I hope she can find peace in her own mind.

It’s going to be up to them to make sure their kids do not repeat the same cycle. The fact her and Oscar are still together after getting together like that really is a miracle. I mean they started the relationship not caring one ounce about each other. The future will be interesting for them. Can Oscar love her as a individual not just because she is the mother of his kids.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

I think if it was an engagement announcement video than Oscar would edit it so I don’t think that’s it, they also can’t quit YouTube for the time being since they would have to get jobs, only thing left is a pregnancy announcement

MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

I wonder if they were even dating then when she found out she was pregnant? Or if it was just a hook up and she got pregnant during their one night stand and they only got together because she was pregnant

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk
tankap26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tankap26 »

The first time she met Oscar was when she was having sex with him? How does that work when he was her best friend's boyfriend first? Did they sleep together before he was with Balou?

Sent from my VFD 610 using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BarelyOKBaby | Part 22

tankap26 wrote:The first time she met Oscar was when she was having sex with him? How does that work when he was her best friend's boyfriend first? Did they sleep together before he was with Balou?

That’s what I thought. I thought she said they new each other. I wonder how she avoided getting pregnant way younger then 18.

MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

chloe6124 wrote:
tankap26 wrote:The first time she met Oscar was when she was having sex with him? How does that work when he was her best friend's boyfriend first? Did they sleep together before he was with Balou?

That’s what I thought. I thought she said they new each other. I wonder how she avoided getting pregnant way younger then 18.

The others probably weren't as dumb as Oscar Image

jleb12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jleb12 »

I can’t remember exactly, it was a month ago but I’m 99% sure she said that’s how they met. Maybe she meant that’s how they ended up dating? It was a messy ass stream, basically an hour of them talking about the sex they have/had lol.

poisonousprinces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by poisonousprinces »

adNotSponsored89 wrote:Maybe she finally finessed a proposal out of dum dum Oscar. And that's the special video. I refuse to believe her lazy non mothering self is pregnant again.
That’s my bet. The request for favourite clips is so they can put together some beautiful retelling of their relationship up to the point of proposal etc etc

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

MoonFace wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: I have seen enough on Kerens IG stories to know she plays and teaches the kids. On her IG stories she was playing with Jackson with that cash register and teaching him about counting money. I don’t recall seeing Kyra doing things like that her kids. She has her nanny do crafts with them. You never see her do anything like that with them.

I don’t see how you can say ‘but what about what you don’t see’ and then think what you actually see is what happens all the time.

I played with a random kid at the park once. My kids and I were singing the alphabet song and dancing aroond. The other kid joined in. So by your reasoning, that one moment makes me an amazing mum to a kid I don’t even know.

The only time keren plays with the kids is when she's on ig with jackson because she needs to make sure she shows us right because she never did it before we said anything lol. (Here comes the only defense being this isn't the KK thread Image)

ok cool she plays with jackson her fav... but what about landon all she does with him is make sure he’s on his napping schedule and stays asleep for 4+ hours!
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

ckks wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
anr92 wrote:here we go again with kissing Karens flat selfish ass

I wasn’t kissing anyone’s ass. I was just pointing out that I have seen her a ton on IG Interacting with the kids. I have never seen Kyra on IG playing and teaching her kids. I have eyes and know what I see. This isn’t Kk thread. I have stayed off that thread I think you guys should do the same here if all your going to do is badger my opinion. If you don’t like it don’t read it. Nor everyone is going to agree about everything. I am allowed to have a different opinion about ok and kk. You guys are the ones that always start these arguments by coming on and trashing my opinion.

I’ve seen Kyra do the same in vlogs and on insta. That doesn’t make her a good mom.

exactly i’ve seen her and oscar read to the kids and sing children’s songs with them alaya even knows the words... all landon knows is “bus” when was the last time k&k have read to jackson we know they’ve never once read a book to landon though.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

chatty wrote:OK- boring & lazy, so let’s have another baby

OK- plummeting views & kids without shoes

OK- excuses every day

These are perfect!!

My vote is “OK- Plummeting Views & Kids Without Shoes” Image
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

I laughed out loud when she got bent out of shape when Oscar was messing with her saying Levi was her favorite. I thought her head was going to explode. Obviously Alaya likes her but she may prefer Oscar, Kyla, Winter or Robert more for whatever reason. They have clearly been reading comments here or on their vlog because they were passive aggressive when they made the barefoot comment and the comments about Alaya's hair and the kids being properly dressed.
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

Playing with your kids for five minutes while on your phone doesn't count as quality time. Most of the time the kids are playing and Keren is just recording. Just saying.
kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

landonsmommy wrote:Excuse the double post, I’m currently watching the vlog. But does 3:40 sound like a shout out to us or what?

Literally their entire vlogs now are shout outs to us. Seriously they are putting to much thought into a gossip site. The passive aggressive comments are getting really, really old
kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

Eeewww she is so gross! Why would you willingly put the information on the internet?! She'll never be able to get a job when the youtube money inevitably stops. Is the live stream on YouTube?

Return to “OKBaby”