Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Korina McReynolds - OKbaby (Mom)

Unread post by WaterBlue »

sasperillo wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:I’m so salty, I disliked Curtis’s bitch video.lol
It would be nice if she had more dislikes than likes.
Not that dislikes on a video matter at all, but please consider that this person is not a public figure and did not ask to be involved with YouTube drama. That looked like a promo video about climbing and is not an invitation for people to look into her personal life. Her relationship with Korina’s ex is nobody’s business because she’s not going around on social media trying to monetize it (and neither is Curtis, so he should be left out of this as well). I would be pretty upset if, after maintaining a pretty private life, I discovered that there is a forum of strangers who stalk me because I’m tangentially associated with someone who decided to make their life public on YouTube. I bet you would too.
call me petty but he deserves this. Why should we care about two xyz person’s feelings who doesn’t give a damn about even little children’s feelings. If someone can dm me the link I’d like to dislike too thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WaterBlue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WaterBlue »

I think Korina did a pretty good job as a mother with the fact that Oscar did step for for his son and his pregnant girlfriend, moved out leaving all his friends and family to Utah, got a hard working job and did good with raising Levi. Once he started losing interest in YouTube and Alaya was born it kinda went all downhill which is why I think they shouldn’t have had more kids.

Kornia did her job well till she could imo not sure about her daughter though.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

MiloandMax wrote:
Lyanna wrote:So...something I really don't understang. Korina seems sweet and everyone thinks she is a good mom and raises her kid well. I'm still trying to understand how she birthed a young man like Oscar...he is a shitty person and a shitty father.
Oscar seems to give off the same thing I get from Oscars dad when he's in the vlogs.
They're exactly the same. I remember in some old vlog Oscar talked about his dad being an adrenaline junkie and how he flew helicopters or something just for fun.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

chloe6124 wrote:
lovelysmiles100 wrote:
Lyanna wrote:So...something I really don't understang. Korina seems sweet and everyone thinks she is a good mom and raises her kid well. I'm still trying to understand how she birthed a young man like Oscar...he is a shitty person and a shitty father.
You can’t completely or even at all blame Korina for the way Oscar is... no matter what people will always act and be the way they want to

The vibe I get from Korina is she isn’t a tough mom. She wants to be her kids best friend. That doesn’t work when raising them. I am not saying she wasn’t tough but the vibe I get she wasn’t.
There comes a point when your teenager is doing drugs and getting into trouble the parent has to be part of the blame.

That's absolutely not true. You can be the best parent you can be, but that's only 50% of what makes a child.. the other half are their friends and social environment. You cant control what they do or who they hang out with when they're at school (that's why we made sure our kids were enrolled in the best schools and had plenty after school activities to keep them occupied). Most times kids do drugs because it's what everyone else is doing and they want to be just like their friends plus they have too much free time. It has nothing to do with you being a tough parent or not. It all comes down to the kid's personality and self control, and that's something us as parent have no control over. All you can do is give them the tools and hope they learn how to use them right.
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

I personally think she’s raised them pretty well because those kids (kaycee and kayden) are precious. Compared to Andrea and Leo who just seem super spoiled

aubrielle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aubrielle »

mem3896 wrote:I personally think she’s raised them pretty well because those kids (kaycee and kayden) are precious. Compared to Andrea and Leo who just seem super spoiled

Agreed. Andrea is too bad but Leo is a piece of work. Spoiled brat

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

aubrielle wrote:
mem3896 wrote:I personally think she’s raised them pretty well because those kids (kaycee and kayden) are precious. Compared to Andrea and Leo who just seem super spoiled

Agreed. Andrea is too bad but Leo is a piece of work. Spoiled brat

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
Not knocking Sandra Oscars step mom but js Korina is single now and a million times prettier...
cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

ALeto90 wrote:Not knocking Sandra Oscars step mom but js Korina is single now and a million times prettier...
I don't think prettiness should matter when comparing relationships. It's about compatibility, personality, level of happiness. I don't think we really have any idea about either of Oscar's dad's relationships but obviously they divorced for a reason.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Only just caught up with this. With a father like Curtis this is exactly why children owe their parents nothing. Parents choose to have their children and anything they do for them is their damn responsibility. If a child wants to help their parents out as a way of repaying them, that's up to them. But there's no obligation. They chose to have you. Everything they have done for you is what they should have done for you.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

The Christmas vlog editing made me dizzy.
Saywahhh
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saywahhh »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... ca5e6e.jpg[/IMG]

No wonder she can’t afford that house!

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

lilspooky wrote:
WaterBlue wrote:What are you guys even talking about it definitely is a child’s responsibility to help their parents financially.m after all that their parents have done for them that’s the least they can do. Where I live we are strongly inculcated with these values.

It’s just... literally not ANYONE’s responsibility to financially support anyone besides their own minor children that they have custody of.

Oscar DOES seem like the type to help Korina out but he is by NO means obligated to because Korina gave birth to him and he has money now. He’s responsible only to Alaya and Levi - he isn’t even responsible to financially care for Kyra for god’s sake.
I totally agree...she made a decision to have a child she knew that child would depend on her for everything for at least 18 years- she had choice

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Caitlynstew23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Caitlynstew23 »

RylansMama18 wrote:
lilspooky wrote:
WaterBlue wrote:What are you guys even talking about it definitely is a child’s responsibility to help their parents financially.m after all that their parents have done for them that’s the least they can do. Where I live we are strongly inculcated with these values.

It’s just... literally not ANYONE’s responsibility to financially support anyone besides their own minor children that they have custody of.

Oscar DOES seem like the type to help Korina out but he is by NO means obligated to because Korina gave birth to him and he has money now. He’s responsible only to Alaya and Levi - he isn’t even responsible to financially care for Kyra for god’s sake.
I totally agree...she made a decision to have a child she knew that child would depend on her for everything for at least 18 years- she had choice

I disagree, legally you are not responsible for your parents but morally you should be. I’m aware that they chose to have you and you didn’t choose but parents don’t stop caring for their kids once they turn 18. Maybe it’s a cultural difference but in my family we stay at home and are cared for by our parents until marriage. My parents have and will always take care of me in every aspect and I feel I would do the same. Children’s should always repay their parents for all they have done for them.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Caitlynstew23 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:07 am
RylansMama18 wrote:
lilspooky wrote:

I disagree, legally you are not responsible for your parents but morally you should be. I’m aware that they chose to have you and you didn’t choose but parents don’t stop caring for their kids once they turn 18. Maybe it’s a cultural difference but in my family we stay at home and are cared for by our parents until marriage. My parents have and will always take care of me in every aspect and I feel I would do the same. Children’s should always repay their parents for all they have done for them.

Hence why it’s called family.
sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

I love that she took her ex husband's clothes down to Skid Row and even made quesadillas to hand out along with them. I like her.
shmimeathand
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shmimeathand »

So I’m her latest video about changing her name she shows herself drinking and then getting the kids in the car to go for a joyride and she’s acting goofy filming herself dancing and singing in the car and giggling about the cops........
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

shmimeathand wrote:So I’m her latest video about changing her name she shows herself drinking and then getting the kids in the car to go for a joyride and she’s acting goofy filming herself dancing and singing in the car and giggling about the cops........
Yikes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
morticiawednesday
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by morticiawednesday »

Saywahhh wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... ca5e6e.jpg[/IMG]

wow wow wow .. 5 beds and 5 baths.. who for? That’s a tad excessive Image

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

morticiawednesday wrote:
Saywahhh wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... ca5e6e.jpg[/IMG]

herself and her 3 kids plus the roommate
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Coco_ wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:04 am
morticiawednesday wrote:
Saywahhh wrote:ttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190207/1c02770d05c0d6a8284586e106ca5e6e.jpg

herself and her 3 kids plus the roommate
Right I think they have 2 roommates plus Amy helping (that's why Caden had to move into Korinnas room cause Amy was moving to his room then her friend, on the other side of the house is her ex brother in law).

Return to “OKBaby”