Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Korina McReynolds - OKbaby (Mom)

Unread post by Whateverumean »

LoverNotAFighter wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 0b3e7f.png

Maybe it’s the side chick. He tore up his familes lives for a some sex on the side? Why did he get married if he wasn’t willing to work through life with his wife?
Holy! Such a dick! She looks like she’s as old as Aimee
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

d4865 wrote:The question is though, while Korina was away for 2 months and Aimee was at home with kota their dog, how did she not know or say anything?
I wonder what will happen with the dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That IG does look like a love interest. Does anyone know if Curtis has a daughter from before Korina.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

LoverNotAFighter wrote:Image

Maybe it’s the side chick. He tore up his familes lives for a some sex on the side? Why did he get married if he wasn’t willing to work through life with his wife?
what a piece of shit.

WaterBlue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WaterBlue »

What are you guys even talking about it definitely is a child’s responsibility to help their parents financially.m after all that their parents have done for them that’s the least they can do. Where I live we are strongly inculcated with these values.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

i think korina should rent an apartment for the meantime
LoverNotAFighter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LoverNotAFighter »

d4865 wrote:The question is though, while Korina was away for 2 months and Aimee was at home with kota their dog, how did she not know or say anything?
Aimee is young and is probably out all the time so she didn’t notice if Curtis wasn’t home often. He’s an ass for getting Korinna and his own children into a position like this, he should be financially helping out.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just a thought. That girl looks really young. Could that be his daughter from a relationship before Korina?

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

chloe6124 wrote:Just a thought. That girl looks really young. Could that be his daughter from a relationship before Korina?

i doubt it he is younger than korina and she had oscar at 17 what are the odds they’re both teen parents plus we’ve never seen or heard about him having other kids but idk and if you zoom in on her face she doesn’t look that young
Travelandbaby20
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Travelandbaby20 »

Korina actually follows that account on Instagram too. Must be Curtis.

He's seriously not a nice guy if he's already posting pictures of him and another woman. Especially if his kids follow him.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

also korinas Q&A video with her ex husband at 4:08 someone asked “what is your best advice for dating someone with kids” and korina puts the camera on curtis and says “that’s totally you curt” so we can rule out that he doesn’t have any other kids :)
lilspooky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lilspooky »

WaterBlue wrote:What are you guys even talking about it definitely is a child’s responsibility to help their parents financially.m after all that their parents have done for them that’s the least they can do. Where I live we are strongly inculcated with these values.

It’s just... literally not ANYONE’s responsibility to financially support anyone besides their own minor children that they have custody of.

Oscar DOES seem like the type to help Korina out but he is by NO means obligated to because Korina gave birth to him and he has money now. He’s responsible only to Alaya and Levi - he isn’t even responsible to financially care for Kyra for god’s sake.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

lilspooky wrote:
WaterBlue wrote:What are you guys even talking about it definitely is a child’s responsibility to help their parents financially.m after all that their parents have done for them that’s the least they can do. Where I live we are strongly inculcated with these values.

It’s just... literally not ANYONE’s responsibility to financially support anyone besides their own minor children that they have custody of.

Oscar DOES seem like the type to help Korina out but he is by NO means obligated to because Korina gave birth to him and he has money now. He’s responsible only to Alaya and Levi - he isn’t even responsible to financially care for Kyra for god’s sake.
Exactly, that’s what I was trying to say. I definitely think that Oscar would help Korina because that’s just who he is as a person but he has his own family that he is responsible for and that’s where his obligations lie.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Wasn't the video saying they were getting a divorce last week??? Then how the hell is she already divorced? it took me 4 long agonizing years to ditch my ex.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

fingusername wrote:Wasn't the video saying they were getting a divorce last week??? Then how the hell is she already divorced? it took me 4 long agonizing years to ditch my ex.
i don’t think they are officially divorced yet.. or did i miss something?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Coco_ wrote:
fingusername wrote:Wasn't the video saying they were getting a divorce last week??? Then how the hell is she already divorced? it took me 4 long agonizing years to ditch my ex.
I think they had been separated for a little bit before she made that vlog.. I thought that you had to be separated for a year before you could finalise a divorce. I could be wrong though. She probably just says divorced but it isn’t official yet.

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

staceybrax wrote:
Coco_ wrote:
I think they had been separated for a little bit before she made that vlog.. I thought that you had to be separated for a year before you could finalise a divorce. I could be wrong though. She probably just says divorced but it isn’t official yet.

If a spuse cheats and admits he/she cheated is it possible to get a divorce quicker?
It is a possibility where I come from(not usa)
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

So....she probably ISN'T actually divorced yet?
doggotwo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by doggotwo »

Divorce laws are governed by each state, so they’re different everywhere. California has a waiting period of six months, so unless they filed before April then no it’s not finalized yet.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Normally I’m here for shit talking but damn I feel for korina. And I totally thought that asshole was gay but seeing his Instagram, just wow. What a complete douche. I feel really bad for korina. She’s beautiful and I hope she finds a hot man.

Return to “OKBaby”