Korina McReynolds - OKbaby (Mom)

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Korina McReynolds - OKbaby (Mom)

Unread post by Coco_ »

idk how divorces work but kyra said korina was not allowed by her lawyer to say anything negative about the situation in her videos because it could be used against her in the divorce so no i don’t think it’s finalized yet
WaterBlue
Talker
Talker

Re: Korina McReynolds - OKbaby (Mom)

Unread post by WaterBlue »

lilspooky wrote:
WaterBlue wrote:What are you guys even talking about it definitely is a child’s responsibility to help their parents financially.m after all that their parents have done for them that’s the least they can do. Where I live we are strongly inculcated with these values.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s just... literally not ANYONE’s responsibility to financially support anyone besides their own minor children that they have custody of.

Oscar DOES seem like the type to help Korina out but he is by NO means obligated to because Korina gave birth to him and he has money now. He’s responsible only to Alaya and Levi - he isn’t even responsible to financially care for Kyra for god’s sake.
You really do have a responsibility towards your parents. It’s insensitive to just let them struggle? They are your parents. Imagine being happy and spending money on shit when your mother is struggling to find a house to live? The same mother who used to struggle for you when you were literally. It’s downright wrong to say you don’t owe your parents anything Image
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Kyra's dad always seems so disappointed. Not that he doesn't love his grandkids, but like any parent he wishes more for his daughter. And his seems to want to be nothing more than s shitty mother and a baby factory.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Coco_ wrote:idk how divorces work but kyra said korina was not allowed by her lawyer to say anything negative about the situation in her videos because it could be used against her in the divorce so no i don’t think it’s finalized yet
It's always best to keep your mouth shut to look like the better person. Just in general you want to come out looking in the best light possible.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

Unread post by aaalex1234567 »

Following

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

I hate while she drives and vlogs, it gives me anxiety!

LoverNotAFighter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LoverNotAFighter »

d4865 wrote:
staceybrax wrote:Korina and the kids are in Utah. I think it’ll be good for them, Kaycee has been so sad lately in the vlogs.

I really feel for her, her whole world has been torn apart. And she’s seeing her Mom so hurt from her Dads decisions. And I’m guessing in her head she’s also thinking about what’s happening next, is Amon going to move us out of our home? Are we moving to another state?

I personally think a move to Utah would be the best for the kids mental health at this stage, the kids love Levi and Alaya plus Oscar, Kyra, Winter, Robert and Kyla absolutely love the three of them. They’d be able to afford a cheaper home or buy one the size of Kyras and Oscars in the same area and still keep their dog and still have a family solution for now
Everyone on here keeps saying for Korinna to move to Utah. She has said many times it’s not what’s best for them right now. How is it right to not only have them go through this divorce they’d have to change schools again (Korinna doesn’t want to do that as they moved schools 2 years ago) KC would be taken away from cheer. The kids would move away from everyone they are close to family, friends everything they’ve ever known just to be close to one brother and his kids? I don’t agree with this at all. Korinna is making a good decision by staying in California, she’s doing what’s best for the kids and herself, her whole life is there. Why would she move to live in her sons basement? She would end up watching the kids anytime she’s not working because we all know K can’t/won’t look after her own kids she just needs them for the instagrams and YouTube money
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

My heart broke for Kasey and Kaden in the latest vlog. How can a father go three weeks and not communicate with or see his children. I don't care how busy or stressed someone is they could find five minutes out of their day to call and speak to their children. You divorce a spouse you don't divorce children. Their needs and feelings supersede your own and they shouldn't have to suffer for choices that are out of their control.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:My heart broke for Kasey and Kaden in the latest vlog. How can a father go three weeks and not communicate with or see his children. I don't care how busy or stressed someone is they could find five minutes out of their day to call and speak to their children. You divorce a spouse you don't divorce children. Their needs and feelings supersede your own and they shouldn't have to suffer for choices that are out of their control.
That made me so sad as well. They seem to really be struggling and it’s so sad that they both were in tears when they landed back in LA. Curtis sounds like a total piece of shit. Who doesn’t even call their children for 3 weeks?? Work my ass, you make the time to see your children. They are more important than work. I’m sure he could find a few hours one day a week in his oh so busy life to spend with his kids if he truely wanted to.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

to the person who said something along the lines of korina shouldn’t have bought plane tickets because she was struggling financially or whatever.. kyra bought them :)
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

I'm so happy Korina's channel is taking off, hopefully the new income will ease some of her stress.

I was not a fan of the "she needs to move to utah" bandwagon, but if the kids are suffering so much in LA then maybe it wouldnt be such a bad idea? what do you guys think?
shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:I'm so happy Korina's channel is taking off, hopefully the new income will ease some of her stress.

I was not a fan of the "she needs to move to utah" bandwagon, but if the kids are suffering so much in LA then maybe it wouldnt be such a bad idea? what do you guys think?
someone above posted their thoughts on why korina shouldnt move to utah and i completely agree.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:I'm so happy Korina's channel is taking off, hopefully the new income will ease some of her stress.

I think that there’s a lot of pros and cons to each choice. I can completely understand why Korina wants to stay in LA and try and keep the kids lives as normal as possible. I wouldn’t want to change the kids schools either and Kaycee has cheer and Korina just for her job back that she was fighting for. And Aimee lives with them, if Korina moves Aimee will be left stranded (although I’m sure she could move in with her dad).
But financially Utah makes more sense. Korina has been house hunting and she can only afford a tiny little apartment/house where she would have to share a room with Kaycee, which Kaycee doesn’t want to do (understandably) and if she can’t find a house in their school zone than the kids might have to move schools anyway. I’m sure Korina could get a job easily enough in Utah and I’m sure staying with Oscar and Kyra would be a short term solution, not long term. I couldn’t see her wanting to live with her son and his family for too long. Housing is more affordable in Utah and caden and Kaycee always seem so happy when they’re in Utah. If they’re crying as soon as they land in LA and they’re miserable maybe the change would be good for them.

At this point in time I don’t their father needs to be given too much thought because he seems like a deadbeat douche bag. He can’t even find time in his oh so busy life to call his children.

It’s definitely a lot for Korina to think about.

Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

staceybrax wrote:
oldschoolmom39 wrote:My heart broke for Kasey and Kaden in the latest vlog. How can a father go three weeks and not communicate with or see his children. I don't care how busy or stressed someone is they could find five minutes out of their day to call and speak to their children. You divorce a spouse you don't divorce children. Their needs and feelings supersede your own and they shouldn't have to suffer for choices that are out of their control.
That made me so sad as well. They seem to really be struggling and it’s so sad that they both were in tears when they landed back in LA. Curtis sounds like a total piece of shit. Who doesn’t even call their children for 3 weeks?? Work my ass, you make the time to see your children. They are more important than work. I’m sure he could find a few hours one day a week in his oh so busy life to spend with his kids if he truely wanted to.

Very personal, skip if you dont care.
I'm now in my early twenties and had a rough divorce of my parents when I was 14. My dad was depressed and, for some time, an alcoholic. I stepped up as the oldest of 3, I was the mom and my brother and sister didn't like it one bit. Understandably, but who was going to feed us and drive us to activities if I didn't drag my dad's ass out of his bed. No one! It was a terrible situation and there was some (non intentional) emotional abuse. My point is I don't have any contact with my dad anymore and obviously a lot happened between us but I don't wish my situation on anyone. My mom was great and supportive but when your dad doesn't contact you, you feel like shit, no one can change that. I really wish Curtis steps up because I wouldn't want those kids to have to go through more.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I think it comes down to what the kids want. If they want to move then go for it. If they don’t because of school and friends then they should stay. If she can find a good job in Utah it could ease some financial stress. She is the assistant to the principle in LA. I don’t know what kind of job that would give her in another state. Does she have a teaching degree or certificate? She might have to get a new one in another state.

Rufu5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rufu5 »

Korina just made a video talking about Curtis having a new "friend". To top it off she has to see him posting it on instagram. Such a douche.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

Rufu5 wrote:Korina just made a video talking about Curtis having a new "friend". To top it off she has to see him posting it on instagram. Such a douche.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
So sad!!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
WaterBlue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WaterBlue »

Kornia’s new video is so heartbreaking. She shouldn’t feel sorry for crying because it’s been 2 months. 2 months ain’t enough, somethings takes years to get over and she’s in the grieving space. She should cut herself some slack. Poor women. Wishing her and the kids best [BLACK HEART SUIT]️
lunaroe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lunaroe »

Her newest video is so sad...obviously Curtis already had a girlfriend when Curtis told Korina he wanted a divorce..you can’t meet someone that quick & already had an apartment? Wow, he is a douche bag. He was living a double life. Smh my heart breaks for Kacey and Cayden.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Curtis is such an asshole. Cheats on his wife, leaves her and then completely bails on his children and leaves Korina to pick up the pieces. No wonder Kaycee and Caden are struggling so much, they probably feel like their dad has replaced them with this new girlfriend and his new life. Hopefully he gets his shit together and chooses to be a part of his kids lives soon because pretty soon they aren’t going to want anything to do with him and it will be all his own fault. Korina deserves so much better.

Return to “OKBaby”