OKBandaidBaby | Part 24

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OKBandaidBaby | Part 24

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Mylifenolimits wrote:@ 8:22 in Roberts and winter vlog
That’s totally okbabys house cleaner isn’t it? She wearing gloves and everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If they can afford a cleaner. Why not.
I just wish other YouTubers would follow their lead *coughJesssFamcough*

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

sezzajaydee wrote:
That’s totally okbabys house cleaner isn’t it? She wearing gloves and everything.

Exactly, if I could afford a cleaner I would hire one for sure. I judge them way harder for having a nanny than I do for having a cleaner.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Coco_ »

so i guess oscars obsession with skydiving made him stop caring about his channel so he stopped paying robert?? that sucks but i think it’s best for rob and wint to move back to LA.. kyra and oscar also need to learn how to do things themselves as a couple and as parents.
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Coco_ wrote:so i guess oscars obsession with skydiving made him stop caring about his channel so he stopped paying robert?? that sucks but i think it’s best for rob and wint to move back to LA.. kyra and oscar also need to learn how to do things themselves as a couple and as parents.
They mentioned with a 3rd kid on the way that O&K would need the space and not so many extra people around, which I think is wise of them. Thankfully Winter returns to her old job and looks like Robert has something lined up too. Interesting that they didn't stay the few days for the gender reveal
I personally don't think Utah was good for their relationship and they appear much happier (and Robert much nicer to Winter) when in California. Kyra has always fluctuated with Winter, from being great buddies to being luke-warm. I think Winter has better friends and also has family in LA.

The two who will miss each other the most are Oscar and Robert. Won't be long before Oscar is back to being moody and detached. Kyra has Kyla, and interesting that it was just the two of them (and Levi) in Vegas for part of Kyra's bday. Let's see how this new chapter pans out for Kyra and Oscar but im not holding my breath. I think their relationship has little hope. The move is best for Winter and Tyson. LoL

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I am so glad they moved back. Kyra bitching about where the kids were going to sleep probably didn’t help.

Oscar is at the point where far is addicted to sky diving. It is starting to effect his life and that when it gets out of control.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Now Kyla needs to move. If these morons are going to keep popping out children they need to learn to care for them for themselves.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

staceybrax wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:

Exactly, if I could afford a cleaner I would hire one for sure. I judge them way harder for having a nanny than I do for having a cleaner.

Lol it’s not about judgement. It’s about the fact that they can’t do a single thing for themselves. Nannies, cleaners, Lawn service . Lol everything a normal 22 could do. They have someone do it for them. It’s LAZY

Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

staceybrax wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:

Lol it’s not about judgement. It’s about the fact that they can’t do a single thing for themselves. Nannies, cleaners, Lawn service . Lol everything a normal 22 could do. They have someone do it for them. It’s LAZY

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

Mylifenolimits wrote:
staceybrax wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:

I agree. They do nothing during the day except skydive and hangout on Twitter. They barely take care of their own kids when Sydney and Kyla are around so why do you need someone to clean your house? They barely do daily vlogging . They are not THAT busy.

Unread post by Guest »

Idk if anyone has mentioned this, but I think this is sooooo weird. Sure, it’s wonderful they wanted to get Korina gifts because she’s going through a hard time. But I think it’s weird how they are advertising it all over the place and posting how much they spent. And then Korina dedicating an entire video about it... just seems weird to me [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... fa3af4.jpg[/img]

aperaltiago
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aperaltiago »

I didn’t even finish the vlog so I’m sorry if this is a stupid question, but did they give her $5,000 cash or just $5,000 in items? Either way I’m glad they did something special for her. Korina is so sweet.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

aperaltiago wrote:I didn’t even finish the vlog so I’m sorry if this is a stupid question, but did they give her $5,000 cash or just $5,000 in items? Either way I’m glad they did something special for her. Korina is so sweet.

It was high end items. Including a LV backpack.

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

I personally loved Korina being spoiled, she so deserves it. She genuinely seems like such a sweet woman and a great mother. In the newest OK vlog she broke my heart when she was driving Oscar and Alaya to the airport and he said “are you gonna miss me?” and she said “of course. I feel complete when you guys are here” I think it could be really good for her to move to Utah to be closer to them BUT it has to be what she and her kids truly want. It has to be a family discussion, but it could do a lot for their happiness.

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I have nothing bad to say about the gifting video BUT it would have been nicer to see them taking her on a shopping spree and picking her own stuff out.

She obviously loved everything but I just think a shopping spree would have been a better video

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

aperaltiago wrote:I didn’t even finish the vlog so I’m sorry if this is a stupid question, but did they give her $5,000 cash or just $5,000 in items? Either way I’m glad they did something special for her. Korina is so sweet.

It would be harder for her to accept cash. Most parents wouldn't. I think it was sweet they went and got her items.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

No mention of Robert and Winter moving back to LA in the newest OK vlog. They mentioned Alissa arriving though. I am not sure if they left the same day she arrived or not. I didn't see them in the background on Alissa's latest vlog.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:No mention of Robert and Winter moving back to LA in the newest OK vlog. They mentioned Alissa arriving though. I am not sure if they left the same day she arrived or not. I didn't see them in the background on Alissa's latest vlog.
I'm pretty sure in R&W vlog they said that Kyra and Kyla and Winter went to go pick up alissa up from the airport

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MiloandMax wrote:

It would be harder for her to accept cash. Most parents wouldn't. I think it was sweet they went and got her items.
They could of put it on a visa gift card. Then she could of used it for groceries or anything. But I imagine the intent was to get her things she wouldn’t or couldn’t spend on herself at this time.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ilovecats wrote:
oldschoolmom39 wrote:No mention of Robert and Winter moving back to LA in the newest OK vlog. They mentioned Alissa arriving though. I am not sure if they left the same day she arrived or not. I didn't see them in the background on Alissa's latest vlog.
I'm pretty sure in R&W vlog they said that Kyra and Kyla and Winter went to go pick up alissa up from the airport

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Allisa was in Winter and Roberts vlog so I believe they left the day after she came. Its just confusing since Kyra is behind on vlogs.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Anyone think maybe Korinna is moving to Utah and they are giving her basement. I do believe Robert and Winter but since they were in the basement especially with it currently being finished they would only need the kitchen when baby would be here. I don't see why they couldn't find a job there especially since Robert is good with cars and wasn't he a welder. Winter worked retail. I do think it has to do with them trying to get his brother but even then he could find an apartment in Utah. I was just thinking 3 bedrooms in the basement but then Kyla gets 1 I believe so that means Korinna and Kaycee share something Korinna is trying to avoid. Just seemed sudden they were going back to CA

Return to “OKBaby”