OKAnotherDayAnotherDelay | Part 25

welcomeworld
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKAnotherDayAnotherDelay | Part 25

Unread post by welcomeworld »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:It's (well past) time for you all to get a new thread. I still can't locate a title suggestion thread for you, which would make naming threads so much easier, but for now we will just do that in thread.

Please make suggestions for the next title below.

If options have already been suggested above, then please share the post numbers with me so I can consider those too. If no older suggestions are shared, I will only look at anything suggested after this post.

Like any suggestion that you'd like to see as the next title. Whichever post has the most likes in 8 hours (8:30 am EST) will be the next title.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
OKKyraFinallyGotHerWay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I didn't see if anyone already posted, if so I apologize but it's funny how closely Kyra and Oscar mirror Keren and Khoa. Both got "surprise" proposals while half way pregnant with the 3rd child.
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

OKBaby I Proposed, Now Can We Name Her Avery?

Lol just kidding. But hey who knows, if the engagement endorphins last a few more months, Oscar's name might actually come out on top.
ytdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ytdrama »

KaterTot wrote:I didn't see if anyone already posted, if so I apologize but it's funny how closely Kyra and Oscar mirror Keren and Khoa. Both got "surprise" proposals while half way pregnant with the 3rd child.
not true. khoa reproposed to keren when they didn't know they were pregnant with sutton. the proposal video was upload the 24th and the took the pregnancy test on 26th. kyra i believe is 23/24 weeks pregnant.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk
StrippedWoman
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StrippedWoman »

Jwinner_ wrote:This is gonna be sad but Kyra is already getting some hate comments about the proposal on twitter. It’s pretty sad how some girls can be super jealous and hateful to put her down for something she and Oscar wanted for so long! SMH.
Sorry, but that's a little hypocritical coming from someone on this site lol. We've all put her down over dumb shit, but now, all of a sudden we're better than people who talk trash on Twitter? Why? Because she redeemed herself? I think we all know that in a few days we'll go back to talking trash. Personally, I'm fine with that, that's why we're all here. So can we please not pretend we're somehow better than those people?

I'm not trying to bash her at all with this post. I loved her engagement and I feel like she's come a long way recently. I just don't think anyone on this site can judge those Twitter trolls. I've have seen some disgusting things said about her in these threads. Let's all try to keep a shred of self-awareness lol.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
kittydog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittydog »

Kyra even said in the vlog that she knew it was coming, just not right now. I think it was super cute and genuine, their relationship has been way better lately, their vlogs finally have the same vibe as they used to have years ago. I'm happy for them.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi Pro eszközömről
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

ytdrama wrote:
KaterTot wrote:I didn't see if anyone already posted, if so I apologize but it's funny how closely Kyra and Oscar mirror Keren and Khoa. Both got "surprise" proposals while half way pregnant with the 3rd child.
not true. khoa reproposed to keren when they didn't know they were pregnant with sutton. the proposal video was upload the 24th and the took the pregnancy test on 26th. kyra i believe is 23/24 weeks pregnant.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk
Plus that was a second proposal to give her a different ring. That wasn’t even the first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Head to Part 26 to continue..

viewtopic.php?f=242&t=13936
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “OKBaby”