OKAnotherDayAnotherDelay | Part 25

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OKAnotherDayAnotherDelay | Part 25

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I’m confused.
Why would it be a good idea to put a close to toilet training kid up in a loft without easy access to a toilet?

Unless there’s one up there, putting a nursery in there for now is a good idea. The baby will be in with her parents for a good chunk. Unless Kyra pulls a KK and then baby girl will be in random swings and seats around the house.
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:I know they share income and I know its been said Kyra doesn't want Oscar to help with vlog editing and she's controlling. But today I noticed Kyra had another ad on IG. I was thinking other than vlogs does Oscar bring in $ for ads, etc? Kyra also has her lip gloss. Everyone talks about him going sky diving and rock climbing and how he deserves it but what would he do if she wasn't bringing in the extra income. I used to like Oscar more and I guess its opposite now.
Yep. If these two were to split it would be Oscar who would would have trouble making money. She seems to be the one doing everything. She at least has her personal channel that has a ton of subscribers and other opportunities. I don’t know what Oscar does except spend money on skydiving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kyra's the breadwinner of the family, the one raising the kids and bringing income from youtube and her personal business endeavors. Oscar's basically just a kept man at this point.

She'd be just fine if she ever chooses to leave him tbh.. She'd probably thrive even more without him.
keren and Oscar should get together how would they survive

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

Islandbaby14 wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:I know they share income and I know its been said Kyra doesn't want Oscar to help with vlog editing and she's controlling. But today I noticed Kyra had another ad on IG. I was thinking other than vlogs does Oscar bring in $ for ads, etc? Kyra also has her lip gloss. Everyone talks about him going sky diving and rock climbing and how he deserves it but what would he do if she wasn't bringing in the extra income. I used to like Oscar more and I guess its opposite now.

Yep. If these two were to split it would be Oscar who would would have trouble making money. She seems to be the one doing everything. She at least has her personal channel that has a ton of subscribers and other opportunities. I don’t know what Oscar does except spend money on skydiving.

Kyra's the breadwinner of the family, the one raising the kids and bringing income from youtube and her personal business endeavors. Oscar's basically just a kept man at this point.

She'd be just fine if she ever chooses to leave him tbh.. She'd probably thrive even more without him.
keren and Oscar should get together how would they survive

LOL can you imagine the mess? They should do one of those "wife swap" things but with the men and send Oscar to Florida and khoa to Utah for a weekend.
Jwinner_

Unread post by Jwinner_ »

[quote="wolflily23"][quote="chloe6124"][quote="Jwinner_"]I love the sit down vlogs when Kyra just talks what she’s feeling. It makes me feel like she and I are having a one on one conversation. I love Kyra’s and Oscar’s relationship because everything about them is real and raw. Yes they share their sense of humor and they get each other even when some people don’t. I love her response when it comes to marriage/proposal. I think people who put pressure marriage on one another constantly is a huge turn off because it’s their own pace and they can get marry when they feel ready. People shouldn’t be begging or pressuring Oscar to put a ring on it because they have kids together already. They’re both adults and they both know what they want and when the right time is gonna be. People need to respect their decision and not look down upon them. Yes marriage is important but for some marriage isn’t. There’s no need to rush and it’s not a race.[/quote]

People always forget they have only been together for three years. I respect that they have wanted to grow and make their relationship better before getting married. They could of easily took the easy way out and just split. But because there are kids they have stuck it out and worked on making their relationship better. For a marriage to last with them Oscar has to be in love with Kyra as a person not just because she is his kids mom. Eventually kids will grow up and it will be the two of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I haven't watched the video so I'm only basing my comment on your comments but Kyra was literally the only person putting pressure on Oscar to get married LOL Sure it may have been a joke for the first while but when a person continuously drones on about getting a ring its definitely not "haha" funny anymore it becomes "hah hah..." awkward.

She probably read soo many comments saying she's too desperate or Oscar won't marry her because she's nagging too much so now all of a sudden its also her "decision" to wait and not rush into marriage lol

I don't care either way..my boyfriend and I have been together almost 12 years and we throw around the idea of marriage all the time but its not really a big deal to us. I just think its funny that Kyra would act like she wasn't the one putting pressure on him for a proposal.[/quote]

I do agree with you. I got to say that Kyra is the only one who always put unnecessary pressure on Oscar about marriage or proposing even though he’s not ready yet. I remembered in one of the past vlogs with her at the mall she was looking at engagement rings and she was like “Oskiii come look” like she’s really pushing it hard. Oscar clearly said not yet and she said back, “I’m not waiting another year.” in a very stuck up bitchy attitude. Now she said it’s their “decision” to wait now. I do find it pretty funny when she said that because she was the one who begged and kept nagging about it, not Oscar. This topic became constant and it got annoying pretty quick. I think she read the comments about her nagging about marriage or her being very desperate for a ring which changed her thoughts about it.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

Kyra is struggling trying to keep up with Vlogmas already. She should have just stuck to doing it for their main channel instead of trying to do it for both channels. Already heard the we have been super busy, video won't load correctly, waiting on brand approval excuses. I don't think she will make it the whole month.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:Kyra is struggling trying to keep up with Vlogmas already. She should have just stuck to doing it for their main channel instead of trying to do it for both channels. Already heard the we have been super busy, video won't load correctly, waiting on brand approval excuses. I don't think she will make it the whole month.
She’s made it a while longer than I thought she would, she has only missed one or two videos on her main channel. I thought she would last 3 days max Image

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

While I understand this time of year there are more ads, so that's why many do vlogmas = even more money I think it would have been smart to film these videos and then edit them and do 3x a week or 4 times even on her channel, then she would build up vlogs well into the first of the year. Especially her Q & A she does.
WaterBlue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WaterBlue »

Levi and Alaya did the whole ‘jonny jonny yes papa’ poem in kyra’s insta story. It was the cutest thing ever
WaterBlue
Talker
Talker

Levi and Alaya did the whole ‘jonny jonny yes papa’ poem in kyra’s insta story. It was the cutest thing ever
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

That 360 video just didnt work.
Good idea, just not right for their channel.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Cookiemonster24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cookiemonster24 »

I actually really enjoyed the 360 video. It was a lot more interesting to watch than their normal videos

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:I know they share income and I know its been said Kyra doesn't want Oscar to help with vlog editing and she's controlling. But today I noticed Kyra had another ad on IG. I was thinking other than vlogs does Oscar bring in $ for ads, etc? Kyra also has her lip gloss. Everyone talks about him going sky diving and rock climbing and how he deserves it but what would he do if she wasn't bringing in the extra income. I used to like Oscar more and I guess its opposite now.

I agree. His channel has 2 videos and a trailer on it from months ago, he hasn't even put effort into it despite saying many times he was working on videos. Seems all of his time has gone into skydiving for the 400th time and talking about it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
And didn’t Robert move to Utah with winter so he could help Oscar work on his channel? Only for Robert and winter to leave and go back home and end up broke at that! I mean that’s great that Robert wanted to help his friend, but it seems as though it was all for nothing. Nothing has been accompanied other than Robert and Winter losing their savings. I wouldn’t have done that if I was Robert.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

What was the point of that 360 video

WaterBlue
Talker
Talker

It’s nice that they tried something new with the 360 degree video but it was plain boring.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

That 360 video would be better for a Q&A type of video in her personal channel
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:That 360 video would be better for a Q&A type of video in her personal channel
I agree, if they had something to actually talk about while the kids played in the background it would have been so much better. An informal Q&A.

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

Hate to say it but I really enjoy oks vlogs lately think it has something to do with the fact that I can’t stand kk so when ok are doing better it’s nice to see

Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

Does a new baby really need all those clothes? And she hasn't even gone through Alaya's stuff. I thought she was going to work on her impulsive buying?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OKAnotherDayAnotherDelay | Part 25

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Bibu3353 wrote:Does a new baby really need all those clothes? And she hasn't even gone through Alaya's stuff. I thought she was going to work on her impulsive buying?

It seems like it’s the wrong season for it too. She’s talking about snow suits for when the baby is in newborn sizes.
Or am I wrong and it’s super cold in Utah in April?

Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

sezzajaydee wrote:
Bibu3353 wrote:Does a new baby really need all those clothes? And she hasn't even gone through Alaya's stuff. I thought she was going to work on her impulsive buying?

It seems like it’s the wrong season for it too. She’s talking about snow suits for when the baby is in newborn sizes.
Or am I wrong and it’s super cold in Utah in April?

Not really. She said it's more so rainy than cold, but still why would a newborn need to be out in the rain? I could understand having raincoats for Levi and Alaya, but not the new baby. She's just trying so hard to justify her purchases.

Return to “OKBaby”