OKAnotherDayAnotherDelay | Part 25

Re: OKAnotherDayAnotherDelay | Part 25

Unread post by Guest »

Swedishgirlses wrote:
KKand3boys wrote:I liked her honesty too, but I have to say I found it off-putting the way she was going on about people thinking she wants Oscar to propose. They only think that because of how she's always begging for a ring in the vlogs. It's great if they're on the same page, but then maybe she should act like it.
People are taking their jokes too serious. I've seen girls joke like Kyra jokes about the proposal 100 times. It's not the best joke but it is very common. Especielly you guys here take it serious. Marriage doesn't mean anything anyways.

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk
Marriage means a lot to some people. To others its just a piece of paper. But clearly its important to Kyra and theres nothing wrong with that. I see marriage as a big deal and I'd be pushing for a ring if I were in her position, too.

(With that said, I wouldn't be 2.5 kids deep with a guy without being married, so she kind of got herself into that position haha.)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

Swedishgirlses wrote:
KKand3boys wrote:I liked her honesty too, but I have to say I found it off-putting the way she was going on about people thinking she wants Oscar to propose. They only think that because of how she's always begging for a ring in the vlogs. It's great if they're on the same page, but then maybe she should act like it.
People are taking their jokes too serious. I've seen girls joke like Kyra jokes about the proposal 100 times. It's not the best joke but it is very common. Especielly you guys here take it serious. Marriage doesn't mean anything anyways.

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk
Marriage means a lot to some people. To others its just a piece of paper. But clearly its important to Kyra and theres nothing wrong with that. I see marriage as a big deal and I'd be pushing for a ring if I were in her position, too.

(With that said, I wouldn't be 2.5 kids deep with a guy without being married, so she kind of got herself into that position haha.)

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

blehhh wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: That isn’t the point. Her crap is do to her anxiety. Running out on her and not helping her work through it is not supportive of helping her through it. He needs to sit down with her come up with storage and a organizing plan to help her through it. We all know she needs to see a professional but Oscar is a dick for not helping her come up with a plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I disagree she is not a child. She may act like a child but she is not one. She has to want to help herself and she doesn't she has no issue letting others do everything for her. Him staying is yet again giving her what she wants. She had Kyla and Sydney and Winter watching her kids and cleaning her home. They had a maid. Now most of those options are gone or busy she is left to do it herself. She has to do it.

taking the first steps can be difficult for some people. Sometimes some people need guidence while settling into routine. She may have acted childish, I don´t know, I haven´t had time to watch their vlogs since thursday.

On another note
Why can´t people just agree to disagree and let go?
No one has the right to force an opinion on others.
Show each other and each others opinions respect even though you don´t agree with them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pretty sure everyone so far has been respectful. It's a conversation. Be pretty strange to state an opinion and then have no back and forth. I think really if people don't like the conversation at hand just scroll on through.

Jwinner_

Unread post by Jwinner_ »

I love the sit down vlogs when Kyra just talks what she’s feeling. It makes me feel like she and I are having a one on one conversation. I love Kyra’s and Oscar’s relationship because everything about them is real and raw. Yes they share their sense of humor and they get each other even when some people don’t. I love her response when it comes to marriage/proposal. I think people who put pressure marriage on one another constantly is a huge turn off because it’s their own pace and they can get marry when they feel ready. People shouldn’t be begging or pressuring Oscar to put a ring on it because they have kids together already. They’re both adults and they both know what they want and when the right time is gonna be. People need to respect their decision and not look down upon them. Yes marriage is important but for some marriage isn’t. There’s no need to rush and it’s not a race.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OKAnotherDayAnotherDelay | Part 25

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Jwinner_ wrote:I love the sit down vlogs when Kyra just talks what she’s feeling. It makes me feel like she and I are having a one on one conversation. I love Kyra’s and Oscar’s relationship because everything about them is real and raw. Yes they share their sense of humor and they get each other even when some people don’t. I love her response when it comes to marriage/proposal. I think people who put pressure marriage on one another constantly is a huge turn off because it’s their own pace and they can get marry when they feel ready. People shouldn’t be begging or pressuring Oscar to put a ring on it because they have kids together already. They’re both adults and they both know what they want and when the right time is gonna be. People need to respect their decision and not look down upon them. Yes marriage is important but for some marriage isn’t. There’s no need to rush and it’s not a race.
People always forget they have only been together for three years. I respect that they have wanted to grow and make their relationship better before getting married. They could of easily took the easy way out and just split. But because there are kids they have stuck it out and worked on making their relationship better. For a marriage to last with them Oscar has to be in love with Kyra as a person not just because she is his kids mom. Eventually kids will grow up and it will be the two of them.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ilovecats »

chloe6124 wrote:
Jwinner_ wrote:I love the sit down vlogs when Kyra just talks what she’s feeling. It makes me feel like she and I are having a one on one conversation. I love Kyra’s and Oscar’s relationship because everything about them is real and raw. Yes they share their sense of humor and they get each other even when some people don’t. I love her response when it comes to marriage/proposal. I think people who put pressure marriage on one another constantly is a huge turn off because it’s their own pace and they can get marry when they feel ready. People shouldn’t be begging or pressuring Oscar to put a ring on it because they have kids together already. They’re both adults and they both know what they want and when the right time is gonna be. People need to respect their decision and not look down upon them. Yes marriage is important but for some marriage isn’t. There’s no need to rush and it’s not a race.
People always forget they have only been together for three years. I respect that they have wanted to grow and make their relationship better before getting married. They could of easily took the easy way out and just split. But because there are kids they have stuck it out and worked on making their relationship better. For a marriage to last with them Oscar has to be in love with Kyra as a person not just because she is his kids mom. Eventually kids will grow up and it will be the two of them.

I think it was actually 4 years in October? If I'm not wrong. I think their anniversary is a month after mine

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The only thing I really wish is they would of waited to have more kids. Making sure their relationship is solid before having more. They were so young and immature. Maybe getting married before having more kids or at least working towards that.

Jwinner_

[quote="Ilovecats"][quote="chloe6124"][quote="Jwinner_"]I love the sit down vlogs when Kyra just talks what she’s feeling. It makes me feel like she and I are having a one on one conversation. I love Kyra’s and Oscar’s relationship because everything about them is real and raw. Yes they share their sense of humor and they get each other even when some people don’t. I love her response when it comes to marriage/proposal. I think people who put pressure marriage on one another constantly is a huge turn off because it’s their own pace and they can get marry when they feel ready. People shouldn’t be begging or pressuring Oscar to put a ring on it because they have kids together already. They’re both adults and they both know what they want and when the right time is gonna be. People need to respect their decision and not look down upon them. Yes marriage is important but for some marriage isn’t. There’s no need to rush and it’s not a race.[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]I think it was actually 4 years in October? If I'm not wrong. I think their anniversary is a month after mine

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk[/quote]

I remembered it was 4 years they’ve been together. They’ve been through a lot of ups and downs and I have so much respect for them to wait for marriage. They both have other priorities first and plus they’re very young. Not a lot of 22 year olds from what I’ve known are not married yet or are about to graduate from college. I don’t understand why some people are very pushy and pressure them into marriage when they both know it’s not the right time yet. I know this all too well because it happened to me and my boyfriend. Long story short, my boyfriend and I have been together for almost 10 years and we always get marriage questions a lot from family, friends, and relatives from both sides. We told them it’s not the right time yet since we’re both not financially stable and we both want a place together before we commit. Also I want to go to grad school and student loans will bite me in the butt soon after I graduate. We both talked about it and we decided to wait and it worked out really well. Yes the questions from others can be annoying, but at the end of the day he and I are very happy with the decision and we can’t wait till our marriage comes soon.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

chloe6124 wrote:The only thing I really wish is they would of waited to have more kids. Making sure their relationship is solid before having more. They were so young and immature. Maybe getting married before having more kids or at least working towards that.

She has said before that they weren't expecting her to get pregnant right now.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jwinner_ wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: People always forget they have only been together for three years. I respect that they have wanted to grow and make their relationship better before getting married. They could of easily took the easy way out and just split. But because there are kids they have stuck it out and worked on making their relationship better. For a marriage to last with them Oscar has to be in love with Kyra as a person not just because she is his kids mom. Eventually kids will grow up and it will be the two of them.

I think it was actually 4 years in October? If I'm not wrong. I think their anniversary is a month after mine

I remembered it was 4 years they’ve been together. They’ve been through a lot of ups and downs and I have so much respect for them to wait for marriage. They both have other priorities first and plus they’re very young. Not a lot of 22 year olds from what I’ve known are not married yet or are about to graduate from college. I don’t understand why some people are very pushy and pressure them into marriage when they both know it’s not the right time yet. I know this all too well because it happened to me and my boyfriend. Long story short, my boyfriend and I have been together for almost 10 years and we always get marriage questions a lot from family, friends, and relatives from both sides. We told them it’s not the right time yet since we’re both not financially stable and we both want a place together before we commit. Also I want to go to grad school and student loans will bite me in the butt soon after I graduate. We both talked about it and we decided to wait and it worked out really well. Yes the questions from others can be annoying, but at the end of the day he and I are very happy with the decision and we can’t wait till our marriage comes soon.
Just a question. Why does student loans and such prevent you from getting married. I have heard people say this before and was curious. I can understand wanting to have money for a place together. But the student loans will get paid the same whether your married or not. Or are you saying that you need to get them paid off to afford a place?

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ilovecats wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:The only thing I really wish is they would of waited to have more kids. Making sure their relationship is solid before having more. They were so young and immature. Maybe getting married before having more kids or at least working towards that.

Well they were trying way back in May. I was talking even about Alaya. I wish they would of had Levi and just waited until they were in a solid place before having any more.

Jwinner_

[quote="chloe6124"][quote="Jwinner_"][quote="Ilovecats"][quote="chloe6124"][quote="Jwinner_"]I love the sit down vlogs when Kyra just talks what she’s feeling. It makes me feel like she and I are having a one on one conversation. I love Kyra’s and Oscar’s relationship because everything about them is real and raw. Yes they share their sense of humor and they get each other even when some people don’t. I love her response when it comes to marriage/proposal. I think people who put pressure marriage on one another constantly is a huge turn off because it’s their own pace and they can get marry when they feel ready. People shouldn’t be begging or pressuring Oscar to put a ring on it because they have kids together already. They’re both adults and they both know what they want and when the right time is gonna be. People need to respect their decision and not look down upon them. Yes marriage is important but for some marriage isn’t. There’s no need to rush and it’s not a race.[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]I think it was actually 4 years in October? If I'm not wrong. I think their anniversary is a month after mine

I remembered it was 4 years they’ve been together. They’ve been through a lot of ups and downs and I have so much respect for them to wait for marriage. They both have other priorities first and plus they’re very young. Not a lot of 22 year olds from what I’ve known are not married yet or are about to graduate from college. I don’t understand why some people are very pushy and pressure them into marriage when they both know it’s not the right time yet. I know this all too well because it happened to me and my boyfriend. Long story short, my boyfriend and I have been together for almost 10 years and we always get marriage questions a lot from family, friends, and relatives from both sides. We told them it’s not the right time yet since we’re both not financially stable and we both want a place together before we commit. Also I want to go to grad school and student loans will bite me in the butt soon after I graduate. We both talked about it and we decided to wait and it worked out really well. Yes the questions from others can be annoying, but at the end of the day he and I are very happy with the decision and we can’t wait till our marriage comes soon.[/quote]

Just a question. Why does student loans and such prevent you from getting married. I have heard people say this before and was curious. I can understand wanting to have money for a place together. But the student loans will get paid the same whether your married or not. Or are you saying that you need to get them paid off to afford a place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Since I want to grad school to pursue a career in physical therapy I will have to pull student loans to afford school. After I graduate I’m gonna have to pay it back to avoid student loan debt. The struggle is definitely real lol. My boyfriend and I also want a dream wedding so it’s gonna be expensive so obviously in financial terms we can’t afford that right now. We both don’t want any debt or deal with money issues when we get married. We both want to be in a good place financially if that makes sense. I think this is why some people wait until they finish school first before they get married. Of course it all depends on the couple but this is from my personal experience.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jwinner_ wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Jwinner_ wrote: I remembered it was 4 years they’ve been together. They’ve been through a lot of ups and downs and I have so much respect for them to wait for marriage. They both have other priorities first and plus they’re very young. Not a lot of 22 year olds from what I’ve known are not married yet or are about to graduate from college. I don’t understand why some people are very pushy and pressure them into marriage when they both know it’s not the right time yet. I know this all too well because it happened to me and my boyfriend. Long story short, my boyfriend and I have been together for almost 10 years and we always get marriage questions a lot from family, friends, and relatives from both sides. We told them it’s not the right time yet since we’re both not financially stable and we both want a place together before we commit. Also I want to go to grad school and student loans will bite me in the butt soon after I graduate. We both talked about it and we decided to wait and it worked out really well. Yes the questions from others can be annoying, but at the end of the day he and I are very happy with the decision and we can’t wait till our marriage comes soon.

Since I want to grad school to pursue a career in physical therapy I will have to pull student loans to afford school. After I graduate I’m gonna have to pay it back to avoid student loan debt. The struggle is definitely real lol. My boyfriend and I also want a dream wedding so it’s gonna be expensive so obviously in financial terms we can’t afford that right now. We both don’t want any debt or deal with money issues when we get married. We both want to be in a good place financially if that makes sense. I think this is why some people wait until they finish school first before they get married. Of course it all depends on the couple but this is from my personal experience.
I can respect that. Starting a marriage out debt free gives you a great start to marriage.

Both of my sisters got married a week after graduating. They were kind of in different situation. Their fiancés were two years older and already working for two years while my sisters finished school. My one sisters fiancé paid off her student loans when they got married. Both their husbands lived at home with the parents to save money while my sisters finished school.

Jwinner_

[quote="Ilovecats"][quote="chloe6124"]The only thing I really wish is they would of waited to have more kids. Making sure their relationship is solid before having more. They were so young and immature. Maybe getting married before having more kids or at least working towards that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]She has said before that they weren't expecting her to get pregnant right now.

They did say they want to try in December but life happens in unexpected turns. I’m curious, did Kyra ever thought about birth control or no?
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jwinner_ wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:

They did say they want to try in December but life happens in unexpected turns. I’m curious, did Kyra ever thought about birth control or no?
She said they tried in May. Then it didn’t happen so they quit trying and that’s why this baby was unexpected.

Jwinner_

[quote="chloe6124"][quote="Jwinner_"][quote="chloe6124"][quote="Jwinner_"][quote="Ilovecats"][quote="chloe6124"][quote="Jwinner_"]I love the sit down vlogs when Kyra just talks what she’s feeling. It makes me feel like she and I are having a one on one conversation. I love Kyra’s and Oscar’s relationship because everything about them is real and raw. Yes they share their sense of humor and they get each other even when some people don’t. I love her response when it comes to marriage/proposal. I think people who put pressure marriage on one another constantly is a huge turn off because it’s their own pace and they can get marry when they feel ready. People shouldn’t be begging or pressuring Oscar to put a ring on it because they have kids together already. They’re both adults and they both know what they want and when the right time is gonna be. People need to respect their decision and not look down upon them. Yes marriage is important but for some marriage isn’t. There’s no need to rush and it’s not a race.[/quote]

I remembered it was 4 years they’ve been together. They’ve been through a lot of ups and downs and I have so much respect for them to wait for marriage. They both have other priorities first and plus they’re very young. Not a lot of 22 year olds from what I’ve known are not married yet or are about to graduate from college. I don’t understand why some people are very pushy and pressure them into marriage when they both know it’s not the right time yet. I know this all too well because it happened to me and my boyfriend. Long story short, my boyfriend and I have been together for almost 10 years and we always get marriage questions a lot from family, friends, and relatives from both sides. We told them it’s not the right time yet since we’re both not financially stable and we both want a place together before we commit. Also I want to go to grad school and student loans will bite me in the butt soon after I graduate. We both talked about it and we decided to wait and it worked out really well. Yes the questions from others can be annoying, but at the end of the day he and I are very happy with the decision and we can’t wait till our marriage comes soon.[/quote]

Since I want to grad school to pursue a career in physical therapy I will have to pull student loans to afford school. After I graduate I’m gonna have to pay it back to avoid student loan debt. The struggle is definitely real lol. My boyfriend and I also want a dream wedding so it’s gonna be expensive so obviously in financial terms we can’t afford that right now. We both don’t want any debt or deal with money issues when we get married. We both want to be in a good place financially if that makes sense. I think this is why some people wait until they finish school first before they get married. Of course it all depends on the couple but this is from my personal experience.[/quote]

I can respect that. Starting a marriage out debt free gives you a great start to marriage.

Both of my sisters got married a week after graduating. They were kind of in different situation. Their fiancés were two years older and already working for two years while my sisters finished school. My one sisters fiancé paid off her student loans when they got married. Both their husbands lived at home with the parents to save money while my sisters finished school.

Oh wow good for them I have to say. But really being financially stable makes things easier to start. My parents told me about that advice before marriage came up and they were both right.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jwinner_ wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Jwinner_ wrote: Since I want to grad school to pursue a career in physical therapy I will have to pull student loans to afford school. After I graduate I’m gonna have to pay it back to avoid student loan debt. The struggle is definitely real lol. My boyfriend and I also want a dream wedding so it’s gonna be expensive so obviously in financial terms we can’t afford that right now. We both don’t want any debt or deal with money issues when we get married. We both want to be in a good place financially if that makes sense. I think this is why some people wait until they finish school first before they get married. Of course it all depends on the couple but this is from my personal experience.

Oh wow good for them I have to say. But really being financially stable makes things easier to start. My parents told me about that advice before marriage came up and they were both right.

It puts so much less stress on a new marriage. Your doing the right thing.

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

My husband and I were together for 16 years before we got married. We had a home and kids together already so there was never a rush to do it. We did it when we were ready. It is not a make or break thing honestly and hasn't changed much in our relationship. I think K and O will do it when they are ready.
Jwinner_

[quote="chloe6124"][quote="Ilovecats"][quote="chloe6124"]The only thing I really wish is they would of waited to have more kids. Making sure their relationship is solid before having more. They were so young and immature. Maybe getting married before having more kids or at least working towards that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]She has said before that they weren't expecting her to get pregnant right now.

Well they were trying way back in May. I was talking even about Alaya. I wish they would of had Levi and just waited until they were in a solid place before having any more.

Tbh, I agree with you. I feel like they should’ve waited to have more kids to better themselves first relationship wise and personal. They’re so young and immature at the time they had Levi and it was very difficult for them as teen parents. Many teens don’t even think about having kids, many think about being carefree and college. More kids doesn’t mean relationships will improve sometimes. I’m not saying having kids early is bad but it just makes things harder and very stressful if their relationship is strained. Of course they learned a lot and matured together so I think they’re okay now.
Jwinner_

[quote="oldschoolmom39"][quote="Jwinner_"]I love the sit down vlogs when Kyra just talks what she’s feeling. It makes me feel like she and I are having a one on one conversation. I love Kyra’s and Oscar’s relationship because everything about them is real and raw. Yes they share their sense of humor and they get each other even when some people don’t. I love her response when it comes to marriage/proposal. I think people who put pressure marriage on one another constantly is a huge turn off because it’s their own pace and they can get marry when they feel ready. People shouldn’t be begging or pressuring Oscar to put a ring on it because they have kids together already. They’re both adults and they both know what they want and when the right time is gonna be. People need to respect their decision and not look down upon them. Yes marriage is important but for some marriage isn’t. There’s no need to rush and it’s not a race.[/quote]

My husband and I were together for 16 years before we got married. We had a home and kids together already so there was never a rush to do it. We did it when we were ready. It is not a make or break thing honestly and hasn't changed much in our relationship. I think K and O will do it when they are ready.[/quote]

Exactly. I think they’ll get married whenever their time is right for them. I hate when people put on the pressure or put on the desperation look as in “I want a ring right now” type of thinking, and it never works at all. It just makes the issue worse. I know a couple in college who did that and now they broke up.

Return to “OKBaby”