OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Title Credit - landonsmommy and Jwinner_
Both titles suggested by these ladies were nearly identical, except for the first words and they were tied with the same exact number of votes... So I combined the two to make one title.

Continued from Part 25 - viewtopic.php?f=242&t=13842

Beginning with this post, please put all title suggestions in the new title suggestion thread. It makes naming new threads so much easier and faster and you can make suggestions any time you want, not just at the end of a thread! Please check that out here...viewtopic.php?f=242&t=13935

Substitute mod creating this new thread, I don't watch these guys. But I know you usually have a little snippet in this post recapping the last thread. If anyone would like to do this, send me a DM or post it below and I will edit this post to add. Thanks for the help!

Carry on!

(As your usual mod is taking a hiatus from the boards, I will be continuing to cover for her. If you have any concerns about the thread, please don't hesitate to message me, as I don't watch this family so I don't regularly visit this thread. Though I will check in from time to time.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Just curious as to who usually mods this thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

kyra knew the proposal was coming ... she posted a video on her channel showing her perspective of the day. she started off with a suspicion, but had seen on bank accounts something was going down and then someone told her when she went back to the house. i’m sure she ran right to her dad and asked him because she suspected the reason O got her out of the house for the day was for him to ask her dad (and any other families) permission.

Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

I guess I'll be the only cynical one (until steps2stfu shows up) and say I'm not convinced by their love. If it weren't for the music and the editing by Jared, it would've been awkward af.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

Bibu3353 wrote:I guess I'll be the only cynical one (until steps2stfu shows up) and say I'm not convinced by their love. If it weren't for the music and the editing by Jared, it would've been awkward af.

Did you watch the raw footage? That was still super cute and her reaction and her dad’s speech were still just as emotional and really cute.

Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

landonsmommy wrote:
Bibu3353 wrote:I guess I'll be the only cynical one (until steps2stfu shows up) and say I'm not convinced by their love. If it weren't for the music and the editing by Jared, it would've been awkward af.

Did you watch the raw footage? That was still super cute and her reaction and her dad’s speech were still just as emotional and really cute.

Not yet. I did like the dad's snippet in the original video though.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Just curious as to who usually mods this thread?

I thinks it’s Pineapples, but she’s been MIA for awhile.

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bibu3353 wrote:
landonsmommy wrote:

Not yet. I did like the dad's snippet in the original video though.

You should definitely check it out! Of course the music and editing helped make it a better video, but the feelings were still there in the raw footage.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Even if she knew I really think she was surprised by how he did it. Most girls know, but how he did it I think was a shock to her.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Okbabytheperfectproposal

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:Okbabytheperfectproposal

There’s now a title suggestion thread for OK.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Lol, I have been here and same ol' cynical self. It's just this board went from being realistic about the situation to meltdown of excitement at an engagement. I mean I will give it to OK, the videos cinematography was beautiful as was their choice of music. But anyone who believed before Kyra confirmed that it wasn't planned to a fucking T by both of them is crazy. I mean really and congrats on an engagement she has been begging for for three years and hinting at for vlog after vlog for God knows how long. You bought a house, knocked her up numerous times and now you were like "guess I will throw a ring on it." Cool. You know what will make me impressed. When they practice car seat safety, hygiene, dressing them daily, maintaining their hair (whatever that entails for each child) cutting food properly and over all being better parents. When Kyra spends more time and effort into parenting her children than she does her now fiance. Then I will be impressed with how they have grown.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kyra says they are aiming to get married in 2020. I think that is very reasonable. That is a good amount of time to plan and the baby to be a little older.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Just curious as to who usually mods this thread?

Typically it is Pineapples but she's needed to take a brief hiatus due to a personal reason. So I'm covering her threads until she returns - for the foreseeable future. But besides the fact that I don't actually watch this family, my mother has end stage cancer and I'm her only caregiver, so some days I have an easier time getting on here than others.

If there is any issues in thread or you need a new one started & I've not noticed, feel free to message me at any time! :)

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

Please tell me I’m not the only one who laughed at kyras wording on the “I knew he was going to propose” Mini vlog..When she was in the car she says “obviously this only happens once in your life, it’s not a reoccurring thing”

Keren is fuming
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

landonsmommy wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Okbabytheperfectproposal

There’s now a title suggestion thread for OK.

The link is in the first post of the thread, but here it is again... Please share suggestions there, it will make starting new threads 10 times easier and faster for everyone!

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
breYa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by breYa »

Jjsmommy wrote:Please tell me I’m not the only one who laughed at kyras wording on the “I knew he was going to propose” Mini vlog..When she was in the car she says “obviously this only happens once in your life, it’s not a reoccurring thing”

Keren is fuming

Keren had to post a pic of their proposal to on her ig, obviously she is jealous
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Kyra said engraved blanket instead of embroidered on ig lol
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:

Lol, I have been here and same ol' cynical self. It's just this board went from being realistic about the situation to meltdown of excitement at an engagement. I mean I will give it to OK, the videos cinematography was beautiful as was their choice of music. But anyone who believed before Kyra confirmed that it wasn't planned to a fucking T by both of them is crazy. I mean really and congrats on an engagement she has been begging for for three years and hinting at for vlog after vlog for God knows how long. You bought a house, knocked her up numerous times and now you were like "guess I will throw a ring on it." Cool. You know what will make me impressed. When they practice car seat safety, hygiene, dressing them daily, maintaining their hair (whatever that entails for each child) cutting food properly and over all being better parents. When Kyra spends more time and effort into parenting her children than she does her now fiance. Then I will be impressed with how they have grown.

This is why I like you.

I get an engagement is nice. Theirs was gorgeous, I’ll give them that.

But it’s still going to be the same sh*t just with a ring on it.

I’m more interested to see if they can keep up the half decent parenting and relationship without the usual hordes of people around. The changes are great but they need to last.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sezzajaydee wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:

This is why I like you.

I get an engagement is nice. Theirs was gorgeous, I’ll give them that.

But it’s still going to be the same sh*t just with a ring on it.

I’m more interested to see if they can keep up the half decent parenting and relationship without the usual hordes of people around. The changes are great but they need to last.
Imagine if you made improvements in your life and everything looked at you and said you were still the same sack of shit and was still going to fail.

Kyra has been so engaged with those kids. She feeds them well. Has shown a lot of growing up the last couple of months. I saw a IG story and was so impressed how well Alaya was coloring a picture. She is really learning fast. All the people at their house actually hurt them. You can see their relationship is better with them since most everyone is gone. Why do we have to call them our on all the stuff in the past if we see how much better things are.

Of course they will fall back and do something. Not every parent is perfect 100% of the time.

Return to “OKBaby”