OKBaby: Rings, Babies and Screens |Part 27

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: OKBaby: Rings, Babies and Screens |Part 27

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Kyra said on twitter she had been in pain for three hours and had puked in her hair when that picture was taken. She had retweeted some people’s comments so I am sure she is here and everything went well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
loveisinthecats
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by loveisinthecats »

Both Oscar and Kyra liked comments and photos on instagram 4 hrs ago.. she posted that photo 8 hrs ago so I assume all went well enough if theyre both on insta
Herosmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Herosmomma »

tkenzie46 wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:
remre1017 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:34 pm Not only that but they’re making such a big deal about it like it’s their first baby. I get it, be excited. But stop using your children for clickbait and content. That’s my biggest frustration about family vloggers.
The kids are the ones who are really making the money for them.

It would be one thing to say we have a name but will announce when she's here. I get that. I regret announcing our baby's name (not our first) on facebook to just family, mainly because they kept bugging me. But you have that one person that makes you question it so I couldn't do it with as many as they will have commenting. But its different once the baby is here and the name "fits" if that makes sense.

I think if it isn't Averie people will be shocked. That's why I also think the name reveal wasn't exciting enough for them. Its old news. We know its an A at least and can keep guessing. Its really all that's left to talk about since she will be here Monday, and Kyra edits so will take time (as she should) to edit (unless Elliot is back but he's in school).
A friend of mine is having a baby soon and she announced the name to her family and friends on Facebook and within minutes she had messages, some supportive but a lot questioning the name, asking if she was sure it would fit her family. The name is Darcey, and she has no other kids so I don't get what the problem was, it doesn't clash and it is a relatively normal name.

Not trying to stick up for them at all, but maybe they decided to leave it till last minute so they don't get criticism and second guess themselves, or maybe not, maybe they just couldn't be bothered or couldn't think of a way to do it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I had loads of family and friends who hated my sons name (Ezekial) when we announced it with his gender. It's a name my fiance and I both loved and it's unique without being too out there but people still had comments.

Herosmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Herosmomma »

Moony wrote:I wish they spelled it “Avery” I love boy names on girls personally, but hate when people add “ie” to make it “girly”, no just spell it correct

Then you would really love my name. My dad named me Tyler because he really wanted a son Image

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread!! ImageImageImage

OkWelcomeBabyAverie, Go home Keren! | OKBaby | Part 28
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”