RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

OkWelcomeBabyAverie, Go home Keren! | OKBaby | Part 28

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: OkWelcomeBabyAverie, Go home Keren! | Part 28

Previously on OKbaby

It’s baby time and we FINALLY know the name; Averie Ann Morales. Just like EVERYONE speculated months ago. Kyra tried like crazy to deny it but their family sign gave it away. Hey, at least now they can put it back on the wall. Image

The next few months are going to be interesting; new baby, 2 rambunctious toddlers, vlogging and Oscar’s broken back. Poor Kyra! Keren always brags about what a “boss” she is but she couldn’t last a day in Kyra’s shoes! Yep, Oscar broke his back so he’ll be in a brace for several more weeks. Image He’s going to be so much fun!

The kids are doing fantastic! Levi is still going to school and Alaya’s personality is getting bigger by the day. Do they need to do something about the excessive use of electronics? Of course but they
show them doing a lot of other stimulating activities like playing outside, doing puzzles, coloring etc. However, they do need to limit the phone usage. Especially Alaya.

How long does it take for them to upload the birth vlog? Will Oscar step up around the house and help Kyra with the kids and/or vlogging? Does Keren try to steal the attention by making a dumb announcement like a.....“surprise” pregnancy? Find out now!

Wow, that was a lot harder than I thought! They’re def not the best parents on YT but you can tell they genuinely love their kids so maybe I’m not the best person to write their recaps. If I left anything off that should’ve be included, please let me know. I’m sorry guys!

OKBaby: Rings, Babies and Screens |Part 27
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
poisonousprinces
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkWelcomeBabyAverie, Go home Keren! | OKBaby | Part 28

Unread post by poisonousprinces »

Low key feel like Keren would love this thread name...even though it’s negative, it’s still making it about her and I feel like it’d make her feel relevant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

omg love the new title
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

recap was amazing
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

I can't wait to see the new baby... and I wish Keren hadn't gone to see the baby. I feel like she only went, because Kyra went to see Sutton. And Why bring Jackson... more stress on the family.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

So the baby is here. Kyra posted on IG that she's healthy and very cute lol.

She also said the past 24/4 were the hardest of her life and she's grateful for being alive...
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Following, love the title . Idk why the app won't let me thank other members:(

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

ssr0312 wrote:Following, love the title . Idk why the app won't let me thank other members:(

Me either! Ever since that k appeared next to a lot of members' names! It's actually next to yours lol

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Bibu3353 wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:Following, love the title . Idk why the app won't let me thank other members:(

Me either! Ever since that k appeared next to a lot of members' names! It's actually next to yours lol

Omg what the heck lol
Yes I noticed the K now Image I'm not sure what that is

WaterBlue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WaterBlue »

res! :D

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

I want them to post a picture of Averie’s head like they did with Alaya haha. Part of me is kind of hoping she’ll have super dark hair like Oscar because it always interests me how similar/different siblings can be.

browncasom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by browncasom »

ssr0312 wrote:
Bibu3353 wrote:

Omg what the heck lol

i think it’s called called kin or something not sure what it is but from what i gathered you do tasks and you get some weird coins then you can send it to people...
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

browncasom wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:
Bibu3353 wrote:Me either! Ever since that k appeared next to a lot of members' names! It's actually next to yours lol

Omg what the heck lol

i think it’s called called kin or something not sure what it is but from what i gathered you do tasks and you get some weird coins then you can send it to people...
Oh wow so you have to do tasks to be able to thank people???

LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

I’m curious about when the birth vlog will be out too. Of course I want them to spend time with the new baby and cherish it all, but with all the guests coming in and out, you’d think Oscar could sit down and edit for a hour or two...but that would mean actually doing stuff and I don’t know if you guys know...he broke his back. Yeah he broke it. Fell while rock climbing, and it’s broken. He..broke his back. NEeDs tHe BRaCE (I swear he’s going to be the next Jesssfam who mentions she dances every 3 minutes )

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I wonder if Allisa (I never spell her name right lol) could help them edit the birth vlog. I mean I know that's probably the most personal but the quicker they get it up the better for views imo. She will be in the hospital for a few days right? I don't know why Oscar cant edit sitting there. Now im really curious what happened leading up to labor, she said it was really intense.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OkWelcomeBabyAverie, Go home Keren! | OKBaby | Part 28

Unread post by Coco_ »

remre1017 wrote:I want them to post a picture of Averie’s head like they did with Alaya haha. Part of me is kind of hoping she’ll have super dark hair like Oscar because it always interests me how similar/different siblings can be.

I was hoping for that too lol
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Damage control for taking Jackson. Keren never says nice things.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I wonder if Allisa (I never spell her name right lol) could help them edit the birth vlog. I mean I know that's probably the most personal but the quicker they get it up the better for views imo. She will be in the hospital for a few days right? I don't know why Oscar cant edit sitting there. Now im really curious what happened leading up to labor, she said it was really intense.
Probably Oscar being difficult

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I wonder if Allisa (I never spell her name right lol) could help them edit the birth vlog. I mean I know that's probably the most personal but the quicker they get it up the better for views imo. She will be in the hospital for a few days right? I don't know why Oscar cant edit sitting there. Now im really curious what happened leading up to labor, she said it was really intense.
Oscar should do it Image
It’s not Alissa’s responsibility. He’s so lazy. The least he could do is edit a freaking vlog while his fiancé recovers from having their 3rd baby.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

remre1017 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:30 am
Oscar should do it Image
It’s not Alissa’s responsibility. He’s so lazy. The least he could do is edit a freaking vlog while his fiancé recovers from having their 3rd baby.

I agree. I know they've let Elliot edit for them in the past so just throwing that out there. At least Oscar has help with the kids between Kyla and Allisa (I think Keren leaves tomorrow not that she would lift a finger for anyone other than Jackson).

Return to “OKBaby”