OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Horrible video and joke aside, since when does she have 3 toddlers? She's just straight up making shit up for the clicks lately. She also only showed Alaya for a minute and then shilled some product. How is that a morning routine..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

PhyBr43
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by PhyBr43 »

I feel like he did the prank on Kyra to prove to himself, the fans and Todd that Kyra wouldnt choose her job or Todd over him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hailstorm56
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hailstorm56 »

That video was like borderline emotional abuse wtf..

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Yep Oscar knew how Kyra was going to react. He even said it in the beginning he had an idea how it was gonna go down. That whole thing was to feed his ego and show everyone she loves HIM. This was about Oscars ego. The end. Todd is a grown man and if he did think getting involved with nearly kids on social media would give people bad ideas then he's an idiot too.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

That video was sad to watch.

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

I always knew Oscar was a piece of shit. Publicly humiliating your soon-to-be wife and then laughing about it?
Sorry, that IS emotional abuse and what's sad is Kyra is so dependent on Oscar, he knows he can pull this shit and she won't leave him. Toxic relationship.
I usually roll my eyes at Kyra bc she annoys me too, but wow. Doesn't she have a history of anxiety? Shame on Oscar. Smh. This was sad to watch.
What an example is he setting for his children. Wait, he doesn't care. Grow up, Oscar.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Whatstheteayall
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Whatstheteayall »

The video bugged me for so many reasons but the fact that he did it at her place of work is ridiculous. She works there, other people work there. It’s so unprofessional. If that happened at an office where the owner/coowner wasn’t an “influencer” it was have been so bad for the company. Those people have to respect kyra since she is their boss and now with Oscar going in and prancing her and making her collapse and cry is gonna make that so much harder. And it’s just not the type of thing you do at a business like wtf it just goes to show how unprofessional YouTube’s starting businesses can be. I do think kyras doing a pretty good job with BBK though. ALSO WHAT KIND OF PRANK IS THAT ON SOMEONE YOU KNOW HAS ANXIETY AND CANT CANT BE SEPARATED FROM YOU?!! God I hate him.

ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

I'll echo what others are saying, that oscar's prank was emotional abuse and just a down right terrible thing to do. Kyra said she would walk away from the whole business, and I believe she would. Oscar wouldn't walk away from shit for her. He wouldn't even have stopped skydiving and rock climbing if he hadn't broken his back. I mean, in no way am I saying her leaving her business for him would be a good idea (I believe the opposite, actually) but the simple fact that she would speaks volumes. Like others have said, this whole prank was a way for oscar to stroke his ego.
aperaltiago
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aperaltiago »

I just cannot believe with three children and work to be done, Oscar decides to spend his time humiliating Kyra in front of her coworkers for absolutely zero reason.

nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

Oscar pranks her, he humiliates her in her work environment, a grown ass man is hurt cause some teens blame him for coming on to Kyra, he encourages the prank, Kyra collapses for being blamed for cheating, is on the edge of blowing away her company, ends up hitting Oscar again and again.
Taking about dysfunctional family wow!!!!!!!
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Bibu3353 wrote:
xoxoghadxoxo wrote:
sondraK wrote:I don't watch their channel much,but does Oscar always talk to Kyra like that? I know he was joking.but he got onto her about talking w food in her mouth,and said if she did it again,he would divorce her.Dude,get a grip!
And then Levi shoved Alaya's head back,and Kyra didn't reprimand him for it.
And yes,it's hot in Fl,why not think to eat in the vehicle w the ac on?
And they could have gone online and gotten tsa precheck for everyone.It requires an in person visit as well,but it would have saved time for all.
Rant over.LOL
Yes he says things like that when she laughs too loud too. He comes across as secretly abusive to me. I remember when Alaya was younger and she’d cry and Kyra would be scared Oscar was going to get mad at her. I don’t trust him.

Definitely. Remember the time someone took screenshots of a hole in the wall from a video? It was suspected by many here that Oscar had punched the wall.
does anyone know where i can see the pics like how far back do i have to go or which video to watch to see the holes in the wall?
Zndx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Zndx3 »

Seriously WTF kind of bullshit video was that? Why would he think this is ok to do let alone post. This “PRANK” really highlights the level of immaturity Oscar possesses. SMDH!
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

aperaltiago wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:16 am I just cannot believe with three children and work to be done, Oscar decides to spend his time humiliating Kyra in front of her coworkers for absolutely zero reason.

He clearly has too much time on his hands. I felt so sorry for her when she sat in the middle of the parking lot sobbing. There are lines and boundaries you just don't cross let alone film for the world to see.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Rottiemom wrote:That video was sad to watch.

WTF was I watching.
They need help.
Their relationship is toxic.
This was the worst way to approve to fans or others there is nothing going on between Kyra and Todd.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
jleb12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jleb12 »

Oscar can eat a dick. In what world is it a good idea to do something that can trigger someone with severe anxiety? People take their own lives over this illness. And hers is already untreated. Fuck him. Fuck Todd. He’s a grown man with an ego bigger than Oscar’s.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Everybody says they feel so bad for Kyra and I do too but she let the video be uploaded

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Bethany_Blue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bethany_Blue »

Coco_ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:49 am
does anyone know where i can see the pics like how far back do i have to go or which video to watch to see the holes in the wall?
Vlog is called Trapped At Home.

Here's a pic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

Hailstorm56 wrote:That video was like borderline emotional abuse wtf..

followed by borderline physical abuse. the whole thing was a mess ... don’t know why they would even post that.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

RylansMama18 wrote:Everybody says they feel so bad for Kyra and I do too but she let the video be uploaded

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk
And she's even promoting it on her IG stories nowImage. She should've kept her foot down and delete that footage. Such an embarassement
Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

vmokk wrote:
Hailstorm56 wrote:That video was like borderline emotional abuse wtf..

followed by borderline physical abuse. the whole thing was a mess ... don’t know why they would even post that.

I can’t believe Oscar did that!! That was awful that was taking it way too far to prove a point to the haters! Their relationship is so toxic she needs to get away from him. I wonder what their families think about that video?!

Return to “OKBaby”