https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Unread post by remre1017 »

I’m not good at recaps but here are some things to mention for whoever wants to do it:

Averie is a few weeks old and Kyra has called her by her real name probably less than 5 times

Oscar isn’t able to do anything for Teeny because Kyra won’t stop being possessive

Alaya absolutely loves her sister and Oscar and Kyra are shocked because it’s Alaya and she’s supposed to be a little brat remember?

Levi is slowly turning into Jackson by doing everything he can to get attention, even if it includes trampling his baby sister. At least OK knows not to freak out and yell at him right away! *cough* keren.

They are already commenting on Averie/teeny/sis/whatever her name is, weight and how she has to stay “teeny” forever because she’s getting too big and chunky now

Averie is their prized possession and the best baby because who cares about how well behaved the other 2 ever were?

They are more than a week behind on their vlogs

That’s all I got haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
emilym123
Amateur
Amateur

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Unread post by emilym123 »

Has Robert or winter said anything since the baby has been born?

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

emilym123 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:32 pm Has Robert or winter said anything since the baby has been born?

I was wondering this too... or if Oscar and Robert even talk to each other anymore.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ytmd123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ytmd123 »

“Our new babysitter carly” ?? did i miss something? i wonder what happened to sydney
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

ytmd123 wrote:“Our new babysitter carly” ?? did i miss something? i wonder what happened to sydney
They’re still friends, she visited when the baby was born and kyra had mentioned they were looking for a new babysitter before Averie was born.

ytmd123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ytmd123 »

OH MY GOD poor alaya is going to grow up feeling so unloved. they just uploaded a vlog about alaya getting hurt because levi wasn’t doing as he was told, yet he’s still the one that can’t do anything wrong!

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

Delrey__ wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:57 pm
ytmd123 wrote:“Our new babysitter carly” ?? did i miss something? i wonder what happened to sydney
They’re still friends, she visited when the baby was born and kyra had mentioned they were looking for a new babysitter before Averie was born.

They said Sydney's going to college full time this semester so they needed to hire someone else
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Jesus Christ. They couldn't give her a bath after covered in blood. Couldn't change her blood covered outfit? They're ridiculous. Poor Alaya, Levi yet again fors not listen and this time really injures his sister and the best they can do is sweetly tell him to listen. Unbelievable.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Not a fan at all of using a bloody 2 year olds face for a thumbnail!! Wtf.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

Carley already sounds like she needs to go

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Hold on....ok, I only wat h Okbaby sporadically so I may be missing something. But why the fuck do they have a babyaitter anyway if Oscar and Kyra are both home 24/7?? Cant handle taking care of their 3 kids alone? Stop having kids!!! Wtf man. I swear.

And they majorly over reacted to that cut on Alaya. When oscar moved the rag and showed it on camera the first time I was like......really?*eyeroll* gotta up the dramatics for views, amiright?

They shouldnt have even filmed her at all on the car ride home while she was all bloody and nasty. Poor kid looked ROUGH!!!! She already isnt cute, damn.....clean her up before uou shove the camera in her face.

Anyway. They went major overboard. And oscar buying Neosporin AND triple antibiotic ointment store brand.....LMAO......one will suffice, dumbass. They are basically the same product.

Oh man...these people. I know a lot of it is their age but I dont remember being that dumb in ky super early 20s. I was a young mom too but I didnt act like that.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

His excuse of something like Alaya bleeds a lot was stupid too. No idiot all head wounds tend to bleed crazy. Not just evil, bad Alaya.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

NTRTA
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NTRTA »

ytmd123 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:12 am OH MY GOD poor alaya is going to grow up feeling so unloved. they just uploaded a vlog about alaya getting hurt because levi wasn’t doing as he was told, yet he’s still the one that can’t do anything wrong!

Argh this makes me so mad, not at Levi obviously, he's just a child and still needs to learn about boundaries etc., but at his parents who have different attitudes towards their daughter compared to him. I'm glad people at least start to notice it finally, it's been like this since Alaya was a baby. Levi also had more difficult and bratty phases, which is normal for any toddler, but they never talked him down like that. Also, the picture comparison: we all know how Alaya has been super sweet with Averie many times and that in turn Levi was sometimes rough with her, Kyra deliberately chose those pictures out of probably dozens to make them look a certain way...smh
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

ytmd123 wrote:OH MY GOD poor alaya is going to grow up feeling so unloved. they just uploaded a vlog about alaya getting hurt because levi wasn’t doing as he was told, yet he’s still the one that can’t do anything wrong!

Alaya is a sweet rebel and there is nothing wrong with that, tf Kyra
Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:Not a fan at all of using a bloody 2 year olds face for a thumbnail!! Wtf.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Isn't this a reportable offense?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Islandbaby14 wrote:Carley already sounds like she needs to go

I haven’t watched yet but is she all up in the camera? If so that’s a red flag. Sydney was rarely on camera and actually taught the kids. That’s how you could tell she really cared for them.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

NTRTA wrote:
ytmd123 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:12 am OH MY GOD poor alaya is going to grow up feeling so unloved. they just uploaded a vlog about alaya getting hurt because levi wasn’t doing as he was told, yet he’s still the one that can’t do anything wrong!

Argh this makes me so mad, not at Levi obviously, he's just a child and still needs to learn about boundaries etc., but at his parents who have different attitudes towards their daughter compared to him. I'm glad people at least start to notice it finally, it's been like this since Alaya was a baby. Levi also had more difficult and bratty phases, which is normal for any toddler, but they never talked him down like that. Also, the picture comparison: we all know how Alaya has been super sweet with Averie many times and that in turn Levi was sometimes rough with her, Kyra deliberately chose those pictures out of probably dozens to make them look a certain way...smh
I actually remember Levi’s “bratty” phases. There’s a vlog where he closes them out of his bedroom because he just seems fed up. Even tho he was only like 2 haha. But Kyra was SO sad about it and wouldn’t stop talking about it. If that was Alaya she would 100% be like “ok whatever then be by yourself lol” and then just use it as hilarious clickbait.

whooptydoo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whooptydoo »

emilym123 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:32 pm Has Robert or winter said anything since the baby has been born?

Winter congratulated them in one of Kyra’s ig posts.

Return to “OKBaby”