OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

That’s just sad that Kyra had to pull that to get Oscar to realize it is not okay to leave your kids unattended when playing outside. The world is full of crazy people who seem/act normal. Also being unsupervised while playing outside is dangerous for many reasons a stranger could snatch them up, they can run into the street and get hit by a car, they can just in general get hurt.
Like how fucked up is your relationship that your fiancé doesn’t take your concerns to heart. Another thing why is Oscar allowing Levi to be outside unsupervised what is so important that he can’t watch his kid to make sure he’s safe.
I may be considered a helicopter by others but I have anxiety when it comes to my children after an incident where my son had a seizure that freaked me out. I just want to make sure they are safe at all times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

Khoalitykreeper wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:44 am That’s just sad that Kyra had to pull that to get Oscar to realize it is not okay to leave your kids unattended when playing outside. The world is full of crazy people who seem/act normal. Also being unsupervised while playing outside is dangerous for many reasons a stranger could snatch them up, they can run into the street and get hit by a car, they can just in general get hurt.
Like how fucked up is your relationship that your fiancé doesn’t take your concerns to heart. Another thing why is Oscar allowing Levi to be outside unsupervised what is so important that he can’t watch his kid to make sure he’s safe.
I may be considered a helicopter by others but I have anxiety when it comes to my children after an incident where my son had a seizure that freaked me out. I just want to make sure they are safe at all times.

This is so true. If I had to "prank" my husband to get him go take me seriously about something as serious as my child's safety, I'd be reevaluating my marriage. Don't get me wrong, I think her pranking him was wrong. The whole situation is wrong. These aren't pranks, they're emotional abuse.
Either way, oscar shouldn't be letting Levi outside alone. He just did this a few vlogs back, let Levi and alaya out back while he "cleaned" up the kitchen and talked to the camera about how hard it is to watch his kids.
vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

webbygurl626 wrote:I don’t feel like this was a prank more of the only way for Kiera to get it through to oscar the childish idiot that it takes two seconds for someone to steal your kid! She said he had been leaving him out front by himself many times and I’m assuming not listening to her when she told him to stop doing that. I feel like she did this so she could feel less anxiety with leaving the kids with him since he leaves them out front by themselves, also Kyla thought it was soo funny wow she is so annoying! You could tell Kiera was trying to make a point to oscar hopefully it sunk in, also who doesn’t put underwear on a toddler and takes them out in public in a dress yuck Image

it was 100% a prank. she just called it a lesson because her dumbass thought of “retaliation” after she did it. she could care less about “teaching him a lesson” she was just afraid of what he’d do back and didn’t want to start a prank war. thats why kyla was laughing (she is annoying though) because kyra said i wanna prank oscar AND thats why she said its not my prank and told him.

kyras got some big ol balls cant handle a prank and then does something ruthless like this.

Straight forward
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Straight forward »

vmokk wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:22 am
webbygurl626 wrote:I don’t feel like this was a prank more of the only way for Kiera to get it through to oscar the childish idiot that it takes two seconds for someone to steal your kid! She said he had been leaving him out front by himself many times and I’m assuming not listening to her when she told him to stop doing that. I feel like she did this so she could feel less anxiety with leaving the kids with him since he leaves them out front by themselves, also Kyla thought it was soo funny wow she is so annoying! You could tell Kiera was trying to make a point to oscar hopefully it sunk in, also who doesn’t put underwear on a toddler and takes them out in public in a dress yuck Image

it was 100% a prank. she just called it a lesson because her dumbass thought of “retaliation” after she did it. she could care less about “teaching him a lesson” she was just afraid of what he’d do back and didn’t want to start a prank war. thats why kyla was laughing (she is annoying though) because kyra said i wanna prank oscar AND thats why she said its not my prank and told him.

kyras got some big ol balls cant handle a prank and then does something ruthless like this.

Yeah I agree with the fact that Kyra can't handle pranks yet wants to fish em out. She so didn't intend to "teach him a lesson". If that's the case then he should do something similar where he pranks using the kids, but we all know everyone would just say he's abusive and intended for it to be a prank and not a so called lesson.

She wants to make everything about her emotional state and health and she belittles Oscar a lot. I know he has his flaws too which most of you are aware of, but Kyra is very unsuccessfully subtle about it.
Elodie401
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Elodie401 »

Zndx3 wrote:Ok can we talk about the wig for a second. I feel bad the alaya is going to grow up thinking in order to be beautiful or pretty you have to have long hair. Society already pushes their standards of beauty and now it seems as if Oscar and Keira are just reinforcing that.
While I agree with you 100%, I still found that moment completely adorable. Alaya was so happy! I couldn't help but smile lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

Parents -
Do you guys bribe your kids with candy as much as OK??? It’s ridiculous to me. When Kyra was trying to get Alaya to take a picture for her blanket line she was like “I give you candy!!”
I get bribing a little bit but really?? For a picture? Those kids get candy all day everyday.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

remre1017 wrote:Parents -
Do you guys bribe your kids with candy as much as OK??? It’s ridiculous to me. When Kyra was trying to get Alaya to take a picture for her blanket line she was like “I give you candy!!”
Image I get bribing a little bit but really?? For a picture? Those kids get candy all day everyday.

Absolutely not. Those kids have candy multiple times a day. The fact they barely take them to the doctor I have zero hope they have taken either to a dentist properly.

I am always the unfun mom. One candy on Easter, tooth brushes in the Christmas stocking and I do not allow them to have all their Halloween candy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Image I get bribing a little bit but really?? For a picture? Those kids get candy all day everyday.

Never and my kids are 20 and almost 18.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:

Absolutely not. Those kids have candy multiple times a day. The fact they barely take them to the doctor I have zero hope they have taken either to a dentist properly.

I am always the unfun mom. One candy on Easter, tooth brushes in the Christmas stocking and I do not allow them to have all their Halloween candy.

Kyra and Oscar child rear like they are the big bro or sis. They don't have a disciplinary bone in their body.
Don't get me wrong, I am all for gentle parenting. HOWEVER discipline means to TEACH.
Kyra and Oscar don't at all!
They try to discipline each other by pulling sophomoric pranks, leaving their baby in the hot car or their kids fending for themselves outside or glued to their iPads.
It's not like they don't have time to actually be parents. But no, they'll keep pulling pranks on each other and I suspect baby #4 brewing soon because Kyra amounts her self worth to making another baby. We all know Kyra. She is so dependent, she NEEDS someone to NEED her.
Even if it's popping a baby out every year or so despite having a c section every delivery or sticking with Obtuse Oscar, who can't really do anything but bitch about his family that he is 50% responsible for making.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

Wait, so did kyra come driving back up with Levi in the front seat? Even if she just went down the road (I'm pretty sure she said that) that is so not okay. Maybe next time oscar should prank kyra and tell her Levi was in a car accident and wasn't in his car seat. /s, in case they get any ideas from this.
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

angelmamma wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:

Kyra and Oscar child rear like they are the big bro or sis. They don't have a disciplinary bone in their body.
Don't get me wrong, I am all for gentle parenting. HOWEVER discipline means to TEACH.
Kyra and Oscar don't at all!
They try to discipline each other by pulling sophomoric pranks, leaving their baby in the hot car or their kids fending for themselves outside or glued to their iPads.
It's not like they don't have time to actually be parents. But no, they'll keep pulling pranks on each other and I suspect baby #4 brewing soon because Kyra amounts her self worth to making another baby. We all know Kyra. She is so dependent, she NEEDS someone to NEED her.
Even if it's popping a baby out every year or so despite having a c section every delivery or sticking with Obtuse Oscar, who can't really do anything but bitch about his family that he is 50% responsible for making.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
“Kyra amounts her self worth to making another baby”
That is the truest thing I’ve ever read about her.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ALittleStitious wrote:Wait, so did kyra come driving back up with Levi in the front seat? Even if she just went down the road (I'm pretty sure she said that) that is so not okay. Maybe next time oscar should prank kyra and tell her Levi was in a car accident and wasn't in his car seat. /s, in case they get any ideas from this.
Except Kyra will cry like a newborn baby and all of her minions will come to her rescue and make her feel better Image

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

Kyra is crazy. Idk if any of you watch Shane Dawson but her reaction to Oscar’s prank (and then everyone’s reaction to her reaction) reminded me of when a similar thing happened in one of Shane’s videos. Garrett got a noise machine, it made a stupid monster noise and the crazy girl Bunny freaked out and cried like Kyra. The audience fell for the dramatics and acted like Garrett was a horrible guy over something a normal person would’ve shrugged off. Not that Oscar’s prank was that level of innocent but you still can’t cry abuse because someone ends up overreacting. Perception is everything, Kyra might have felt like it was that big of a deal but that doesn’t make it the truth.

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

Zndx3 wrote:Ok can we talk about the wig for a second. I feel bad the alaya is going to grow up thinking in order to be beautiful or pretty you have to have long hair. Society already pushes their standards of beauty and now it seems as if Oscar and Keira are just reinforcing that.
I have to say I disagree here. It’s innocent dress up. She’s always talked about wanting long hair and always pretended she had long hair with blankets and what not. She was so incredibly happy to get it and wear it. I just don’t see how this is pushing beauty standards on her. If she wants to wear it, cool. If not, cool! It’s not like they are forcing her so wear it so she “looks better”

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

landonsmommy wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:19 pm
I have to say I disagree here. It’s innocent dress up. She’s always talked about wanting long hair and always pretended she had long hair with blankets and what not. She was so incredibly happy to get it and wear it. I just don’t see how this is pushing beauty standards on her. If she wants to wear it, cool. If not, cool! It’s not like they are forcing her so wear it so she “looks better”

Agree. No different than her playing dress up and always wearing those princess dresses or kids playing in makeup because they think its fun. Its not like they are putting her in pageants and it being fake.

I don't like Keren but i actually think it was nice that she did that to surprise Alaya. I mean Alaya was doing it with a blanket so it was her idea all along.
Last edited by MiloandMax1 on Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Kyla and Oscar feed off one another better than Kyra and Oscar.
morticiawednesday
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by morticiawednesday »

MiloandMax1 wrote:Kyla and Oscar feed off one another better than Kyra and Oscar.

Oh my gosh! I was just thinking that too.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey everyone!!! New thread!! ImageImageImage

OK-OscarsPrankAintShit&KyraLikes2Hit | OKBaby | Part 30
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”