OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

ALittleStitious
Talker
Talker

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by ALittleStitious » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:57 am

Moony wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:13 pm
telle0x wrote:Honestly I had to finally unsubscribe when I saw her melodramatic fking thumbnail with the title “she cried when she had to give her baby formula” or whatever
I get breastfeeding is an emotional thing and a lot of people have strong opinions on the topic, but they are so ignorant.
To me, that title implies that anyone who formula feeds should feel so bad about it that they cry. If she feels that way, fine, but don’t alienate your audience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I personally don’t feel that way, that she was implying that, but I do understand the emotions that come with having to supplement formula when you want to breastfeed. BUT the thing is did she even say the doctor told her to supplement? There’s many ways to check if your baby is getting enough by weighted feeds and weight gain in general, but we all know Kyra is scared of doctors. For me it was attention grabby, reminder me of Keren giving up breastfeeding and blaming clogger ducts and pain when it was actually bc she wanted a boob job. I could care less your reason for quitting, you could just say “hey I don’t want to breastfeed anymore” and that’s fine fed is best, but lying I don’t support

I think she just wants to stop, which is totally fine, but just won't admit it. I'm pretty sure in the video she said something along the lines of "I hate doing this (giving formula) but I hate breastfeeding more." I wish she would just be up front about it. It seems like she's throwing out all these different excuses. Just say it's easier for you to supplement, and leave it at that.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ytmamaviewer24 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:10 am

Their latest vlog lol
Kyra’s been very lucky with her post baby weight. I get what she means though.
kerenkrazyeyes
Informer
Informer

Post by kerenkrazyeyes » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:33 am

Bet anything Keren will shove her "workout plan" in Kyra's face to try and take advantage of her again. Bitch couldn't be bothered to support Kyra for her lippie, and didn't even care to give her blankets a decent promo in their less than entertaining vlogs. Such a shitty "friend" to have.

I don't think Kyra looks bad at all for being a few months postpartum! Good on her for wanting to be comfortable in her skin.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chloe6124 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:05 am

bunchofidiots wrote:Holy crap is it just me or is Alaya talking a lot more now. Maybe not because I almost never watch any of their vlogs anymore but I saw Kyras insta story and I think she’s adorable. Shes my favorite of the three.
She has been talking really well for awhile. Even a few months ago in a vlog I remember her saying where are my chips. That was before she turned two I believe. She is a very smart girl. Makes Landon on kk look really bad.

sailorscout123
Amateur
Amateur

Post by sailorscout123 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:21 pm

I wonder if Oscar is going crazy on the inside since his injury. He’s such an outdoor kinda guy and having to give up skydiving and rock climbing so suddenly I wonder if he’s gotten depressed at all like before when he used to edit the vlogs

bunchofidiots
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by bunchofidiots » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:41 pm

Uh so is it normal to give kids juice for breakfast? Why not give them water or milk? They just woke up they don’t need all that sugar but I’m not surprised with how much candy they eat.

And are you serious Oscar? Saying yuck over a tampon? How immature.
Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Post by Bibu3353 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:49 am

bunchofidiots wrote:Uh so is it normal to give kids juice for breakfast? Why not give them water or milk? They just woke up they don’t need all that sugar but I’m not surprised with how much candy they eat.

Juice doesn't belong in anybody's diet, unless it's homemade
loveisinthecats
Amateur
Amateur

Post by loveisinthecats » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:10 am

Bibu3353 wrote:
bunchofidiots wrote:Uh so is it normal to give kids juice for breakfast? Why not give them water or milk? They just woke up they don’t need all that sugar but I’m not surprised with how much candy they eat.

In most cases I don’t mom judge because you never know someone’s situation - what their childhood was like, their education, money situation, etc. and there’s so much misinformation about health and especially baby’s health out there that I usually give people the benefit of the doubt but these two have all the time and money they could possibly need to learn how to understand basic nutrition and see why juice isn’t good for their toddlers...
remre1017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by remre1017 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:47 am

loveisinthecats wrote:
Bibu3353 wrote:

In most cases I don’t mom judge because you never know someone’s situation - what their childhood was like, their education, money situation, etc. and there’s so much misinformation about health and especially baby’s health out there that I usually give people the benefit of the doubt but these two have all the time and money they could possibly need to learn how to understand basic nutrition and see why juice isn’t good for their toddlers...
Yeah, I just think they’re dumb and too lazy to learn. They give those kids so much candy and sugar they probably don’t care what it’s doing to them. Kyra probably sees the word “organic” on a juice box and thinks it’s considered healthy.

ALittleStitious
Talker
Talker

Post by ALittleStitious » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:37 am

How annoying was oscar in the vlog about the nail polish? Using rubbing alcohol and a freaking cotton round to try to clean it, no wonder it took so long. Also Kyra's an idiot for letting alaya just go to town with the nail polish.
SophieMarielle
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by SophieMarielle » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:04 pm

Okay, not quite sure if I'm creating this reply correctly (not a frequent user). Anyways, I don't think it matters what anyone else thinks of Kyra's makeup. Honestly, she probably does a better job at it than most people. As long as she likes it, as long as she's confident with it, as long as it works for her, I don't think anyone else's opinion about her makeup matters. I think she looks good, makeup or no makeup, and I think as long as she feels good, she's doing something right. Obviously, I don't think her makeup palette is of the best quality, but she's trying. She's doing things based off her interests, which I envy. She's trying, she's passionate, and she's driven. I think that counts for something.

I also think that working and focusing on Baby by Kyra helps her a lot. She just had a baby. We're all familiar with her Post-Patrum Depression, and I think keeping busy is helping her maintain her sanity a little bit. So, in that sense, I'm all for it.

I only wish Oscar was, idk, just a little bit more mature or fatherly. I just think that Oscar (and Kyra) don't discipline or teach their children well enough. Like when Alaya ruined the carpet with her nail polish; teach her (don't get mad at her) to use it in a proper place, like at the kitchen table where it can easily be cleaned.

They both obviously love their children, but they need to discipline them better. Especially with electronics. Sleeping/eating while using the ipad/iphone is going to become a habit (which us obviously already the case). They need to stop that now. I get that it might be easier to get them to behave or to fall asleep, but as a parent, you need to do what will benefit the child in the long run. As parents, they can't be afraid to act like the tough guy. Their first priority is to teach them/discipline them to become the best human being they could be.
chloe6124 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 1:46 pm
allisonec wrote:
remre1017 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 10:12 am

Agree. And she doesn’t even try to make her face look better. Like all she does is still look pale. Someone needs to teach her how to do bronzer, brows, AND tell her to get darker hair. That filter she’s using on Instagram to look tanner isn’t fooling anyone.
I remember she did a get ready with me video with Winter a long time ago and she was soo extremely white next to Winter.

Ok I've never responded on here (and probably won't ever again) but I just felt like I couldn't bite my tongue about this bc there is a complete double standard here. What's wrong with being naturally pale? Why does she need to do anything to hide what her natural skin tone is from the world? (Like by using bronzer and dying her hair darker as you suggested). You wouldn't tell a black girl that her skin is too dark and it looks bad so she needs to dye her hair lighter and use makeup to look lighter. So why is it ok to do that to another person about their skin tone? And this goes for everybody. I'm extremely pale myself and i cant tell you how many times someone has told me something along the lines of "you need to get more sun," "you need to go outside more," "your skin is blinding me," "you need to get a tan." (Let's be clear, I am not accusing you in particular of telling Kyra or anyone else to actually get a tan). Sun exposure is very dangerous, especially for those of us w pale complexions. When I go outside, I try to stay in the shade w a hat and my sunglasses and half a bottle of SPF 50 slathered on. I went to Texas w my friend's family when I was 12 and they kept telling me I "had" to get a tan this summer and decided they would help me do it. I told them I would only burn but they said "nah you'll be find" and handed me SPF 15. I burnt to a crisp. It was incredibly painful and my skin was peeling for weeks. Last year my dad had skin cancer on his face due to Sun exposure. And I am not going to shell out my hard earned money to spend on fake tan or spray tan when there is nothing wrong w my skin tone in the first place, and NEVER again will I listen to anyone who tells me to change me skin.
I agree with you. Embrace who you are. It’s much more beautiful. The one thing I think looks hideous is these girls who spray tan their entire bodies then use a way to dark color of foundation to match their bodies and neck. It makes them look fake and orange. Embrace what you have. It’s much more natural and beautiful.

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:07 pm

Is she taking the kids to Kerens wedding? Could that be her excuse for switching to formula?
Leena_x
Talker
Talker

Post by Leena_x » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:21 am

MiloandMax1 wrote:Is she taking the kids to Kerens wedding? Could that be her excuse for switching to formula?
I mean, if she’s going by herself, she won’t be home to breastfeed Averie. Plus she’s just supplementing, her reasons seemed vaild

zelda2011
Informer
Informer

Post by zelda2011 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:48 am

Leena_x wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:Is she taking the kids to Kerens wedding? Could that be her excuse for switching to formula?
I mean, if she’s going by herself, she won’t be home to breastfeed Averie. Plus she’s just supplementing, her reasons seemed vaild

Oscar is one of the groomsmen
Leena_x
Talker
Talker

Post by Leena_x » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:06 am

zelda2011 wrote:
Leena_x wrote:

Guess we will find out if she takes them or not soon enough. Image

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by staceybrax » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:03 am

Leena_x wrote:
zelda2011 wrote:
Leena_x wrote: I mean, if she’s going by herself, she won’t be home to breastfeed Averie. Plus she’s just supplementing, her reasons seemed vaild

I will be surprised if they take the kids, they’re both in the bridal party so it’ll be difficult to have all 3 kids there. They’d need to take a babysitter with them. My guess is Korina will have them in Utah. They might take Averie and have Allisa watch her at the wedding, but I doubt they’ll take all 3 kids.

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ytmamaviewer24 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:23 am

Leena_x wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:06 am
zelda2011 wrote:
Leena_x wrote:

I'm guessing they're taking them because Kyla and Sidney are probably invited too, since they both know Keren and Khoa too. And they're both the kids' babysitters
remre1017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by remre1017 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:44 am

Levi singing while vlogging was so cute haha

zelda2011
Informer
Informer

Post by zelda2011 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:06 pm

Kyra’s insta story is her showing the matching bathing suits she got for the girls for their upcoming trip so I guess all 3 babies are gonna go to the wedding
remre1017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by remre1017 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:17 pm

I know it’s their money, but it annoys the crap out of me how much Kyra spends. And I know it annoys Oscar too.
She really needed all of those swimsuits when they’ll grow out of them next year? And she hardly ever saved Levi and Alaya’s clothes for Averie. Those will get worn once and then she’ll get rid of them.
K rant over.

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:34 pm

remre1017 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:17 pm
I know it’s their money, but it annoys the crap out of me how much Kyra spends. And I know it annoys Oscar too.
She really needed all of those swimsuits when they’ll grow out of them next year? And she hardly ever saved Levi and Alaya’s clothes for Averie. Those will get worn once and then she’ll get rid of them. ImageImageImage
K rant over.

I guess if anything they get donated so someone else gets use out of them. I don't think any of these people do laundry on vacation so probably why they think they need one for everyday. At least she went with cheaper ones though.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ytmamaviewer24 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:56 pm

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:34 pm
remre1017 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:17 pm
She really needed all of those swimsuits when they’ll grow out of them next year? And she hardly ever saved Levi and Alaya’s clothes for Averie. Those will get worn once and then she’ll get rid of them. ImageImageImage
K rant over.

I guess if anything they get donated so someone else gets use out of them. I don't think any of these people do laundry on vacation so probably why they think they need one for everyday. At least she went with cheaper ones though.
That's one of the few positive things about their spending. They always end up donating everything they don't use anymore. So at least someone that actually needs it will have it. They do the same with their furniture.
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxoghadxoxo » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:26 am

Speaking of spending, she was promoting $300 comforters and duvets on IG the other day and called them affordable. I don’t know about you guys, but my cheap ass spends 50 at most. I think she forgets when she was poor.

annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by annaclinchwalsh963 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:13 am

Australia here and up untill child is one we are taught to steralise the water by boiling for 10 plus mins then cooling or buying sterile water ( waste of money and packaging) we also steralise the bottle parts after washing until at least six months either boiling , steralising solutions , steam steralisers . I wondered why I never see people do so in vlogs

Sent from my Z5031O using Tapatalk

MoaningMona
Amateur
Amateur

Post by MoaningMona » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:04 am

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:Speaking of spending, she was promoting $300 comforters and duvets on IG the other day and called them affordable. I don’t know about you guys, but my cheap ass spends 50 at most. I think she forgets when she was poor.

I wouldn’t spend £30 Image her blankets are really pretty though. I checked how much and it costs like £50 to get priority mailing to the UK. £65 for super priority mailing. Sooooo expensive!! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... f6da62.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “OKBaby”