OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Post by xoxoghadxoxo » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:10 am

ytmd123 wrote:(talking about alaya)
kyra: “she’s addicted to juice and milk. all day long she carries cups with her that have either juice or milk in them.”

oscar: “yeah she definitely needs to be drinking more water”

are they kidding? they’re talking about her as if she can make these decisions by herself. alaya doesn’t walk to the fridge and pour herself a glass of juice, she’s two. she wouldn’t be “addicted” if OK didn’t give it to her because they’re too lazy to put up with her. i get that parenting is hard especially with 3 kids but there are other ways to handle things, all of this sugar and ipad time is NOT helping them at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was just watching that part and it annoyed me so much. Also why do they always act like Alaya being upset (for good reason) is “drama” but they never say the same about Levi? Is it because she’s a girl? Obviously none of us truly know her but compared to some people’s children on YT, she seems like a sweetheart and it makes me really sad that they’re always treating her like a burden.

remre1017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by remre1017 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:43 am

ytmd123 wrote:(talking about alaya)
kyra: “she’s addicted to juice and milk. all day long she carries cups with her that have either juice or milk in them.”

oscar: “yeah she definitely needs to be drinking more water”

are they kidding? they’re talking about her as if she can make these decisions by herself. alaya doesn’t walk to the fridge and pour herself a glass of juice, she’s two. she wouldn’t be “addicted” if OK didn’t give it to her because they’re too lazy to put up with her. i get that parenting is hard especially with 3 kids but there are other ways to handle things, all of this sugar and ipad time is NOT helping them at all

The fact that they let her stay up until midnight just casually singing in her bed bothers me also. It’s probably from all of the screen time and sugar they give her. Humans need a consistent sleep schedule, especially little ones.
They need to start laying down the law “NO you cannot have juice, here’s water” “NO you cannot watch your cartoons, were going outside” “NO you can’t have candy, you’ll survive” and lastly... “GO TO FREAKING BED”
I feel like they’re so concerned about being bad parents and they just want to be their friend, Kyra especially. Oscar used to be so much more authoritative when it came to parenting and now he just doesn’t seem to care anymore.

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lyanna » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:05 am

They talk about their toddlers as if they were teenagers. Levi is 3, Alaya 2, if you don't want them to do something you can tell them no and if you don't want them to have something you can just take it away and even not buy it at all.
They can't parent for the life of them and then they resent the kid who needs some parenting. HELLO GUYS kids need to be raised, you can't just pop them out of the baby factory and expect them to be little adults! WHO LIED TO YOU ABOUT BEING PARENTS? Yeah right, no one.
KATEEE
Amateur
Amateur

Post by KATEEE » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:25 am

remre1017 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... a6503f.jpg[/IMG]
Averie is not cute.

All of their kids look the exact same. It’s unfortunate, really.

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by oldschoolmom39 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:13 am

So on the vlog they posted on Tuesday Oscar gives Alaya some almond milk instead of regular milk because regular milk makes her poop her pants but is feeding her half of a Klondike bar. I am pretty sure Klondike bars don't come in a dairy free version so wouldn't the ice cream have the same effect.
Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Post by Notreal5 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:56 am

oldschoolmom39 wrote:So on the vlog they posted on Tuesday Oscar gives Alaya some almond milk instead of regular milk because regular milk makes her poop her pants but is feeding her half of a Klondike bar. I am pretty sure Klondike bars don't come in a dairy free version so wouldn't the ice cream have the same effect.
Maybe that’s why in the next vlog she had diarrhea

remre1017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by remre1017 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:39 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 8e48ed.jpg[/IMG]

This is the fakest I’ve ever seen Kyra Image
Girl we all know those kids aren’t doing anything educational on that iPad.

bunchofidiots
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by bunchofidiots » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:35 pm

I just want to scream at Oscar to shut up every single time he makes a comment about Alaya. She obviously wasn’t feeling good but still Oscar is all “you’re so drama” and calling her “a spoiled little brat”. I would seriously hate him if he was my dad.
bunchofidiots
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by bunchofidiots » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:04 pm

Also pertaining to the whole diet/iPad/sleeping thing I have to agree

- They eat way too much candy and drink too much milk and juice

- The iPads need to be taken away or at least taken away while they are in their own rooms

- If Alaya or Levi come out of their rooms (which I know Alaya always does because Kyra talked about it in a vlog the other day) then there should be a punishment not just give her a phone or let her walk around her room and sing all night

Now why don’t they do any of this already? Well it’s very obvious. It’s because Oscar and Kyra are as lazy as lazy can be and instead of enforcing a bed time schedule with a book(remember before Averie was born they tried taking iPads away at night) they would rather not spend the time to give Levi and Alaya a proper night time schedule. So if something doesn’t work after a week or in their case most likely a day then they say oh well we tried and go back to how it was. They act as if it’s so difficult to fix these problems that just magically appeared but they’re the ones who created all these issues. Good luck in a few years because it’s only going to get worse.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Whateverumean » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:02 am

What annoys me is they complain to thousands of people instead of doing something about it. Why even have so many kids if you can't parent them? What's the point of even complaining so much on the vlog? You want change do something about it. They can't handle toddlers, how will they handle teenagers. I guess we already know how.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Steps_to_STFU » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:18 am

remre1017 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... a6503f.jpg[/IMG]
Averie is not cute.

None of their children are.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

telle0x
Informer
Informer

Post by telle0x » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:37 am

My god, I know it’s more of the same but it hurt my heart when they went on and on about Alaya exaggerating her sickness.
Girl, she had diarrhea all over herself and a fever. Yet she must be “playing it up”? Then Kyra thinks maybe she’s dehydrated from overdoing it at the hike yesterday? Ding ding ding. But no they don’t take her home they say “she’s fine” and wait until she can’t go anymore again.

Poor child

remre1017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by remre1017 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:44 am

Whateverumean wrote:What annoys me is they complain to thousands of people instead of doing something about it. Why even have so many kids if you can't parent them? What's the point of even complaining so much on the vlog? You want change do something about it. They can't handle toddlers, how will they handle teenagers. I guess we already know how.
They’ll never handle them. They’ll ship them off to Kyras dad or Oscars parents if they have to. Unfortunately this might be a cycle but it’s not surprising. Mainly sad. This is why kids shouldn’t have kids. Yeah they’re successful but they don’t know how to raise children. They should’ve stopped at Levi but for some reason at 19-20 years old they decided to plan for more? Which is honestly crazy to me.
With the way they let their kids control them they will be 10x worse teenagers than Oscar and Kyra ever were.

Zndx3
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Zndx3 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:34 am

I know it’s none of my concern really but with that said I’m a nosey bitch so, who is taking care of the kids while they are out playing golf and having a spa day (watch the insta stories) did they bring a sitter?
Babbs18
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Babbs18 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:03 pm

Kyra with her lil ass gucci bag and ratty ass hear
Last edited by Babbs18 on Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Babbs18
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Babbs18 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:04 pm

Zndx3 wrote:I know it’s none of my concern really but with that said I’m a nosey bitch so, who is taking care of the kids while they are out playing golf and having a spa day (watch the insta stories) did they bring a sitter?
Kyra posted a ig story with 'I spot Levi and grandma' hmmm
Zndx3
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Zndx3 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:14 pm

Babbs18 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:04 pm
Zndx3 wrote:I know it’s none of my concern really but with that said I’m a nosey bitch so, who is taking care of the kids while they are out playing golf and having a spa day (watch the insta stories) did they bring a sitter?
Kyra posted a ig story with 'I spot Levi and grandma' hmmm
I seen that a few minutes after I posted. Hmmm interesting well at least they have they’re own family looking after the kids rather than pinning them in Karen’s mom or someone not related.
Babbs18
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Babbs18 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:30 pm

Babbs18 wrote:Kyra with her lil ass gucci bag and ratty ass hearImageImage
I just realized I said hear instead of hair. I promise y'all I am not that stupid, you just caught me in a weak moment
whooptydoo
Amateur
Amateur

Post by whooptydoo » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:01 pm

Did they just take Levi? Instagram story of Levi in the airplane, airport and now at the pool.
Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Post by Notreal5 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:13 pm

whooptydoo wrote:Did they just take Levi? Instagram story of Levi in the airplane, airport and now at the pool.
They said they were taking all 3 because on Monday they’re going to be in Miami for a family vacation... haven’t seen the girls yet either

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ytmamaviewer24 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:18 pm

whooptydoo wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:01 pm
Did they just take Levi? Instagram story of Levi in the airplane, airport and now at the pool.
Korina is posting IG videos with the kids. They took all 3.
There's also a random girl there too. I wonder if that's the new nanny
lizbt
Talker
Talker

Post by lizbt » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:29 pm

All 3 kids are there. Also might be their new nanny with oscars mom are watching them. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... aad0fa.jpg[/IMG]

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:28 pm

lizbt wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:29 pm
All 3 kids are there. Also might be their new nanny with oscars mom are watching them. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... aad0fa.jpg

That girl looks like Kyras step sister or cousin (I can't remember but she looks familiar from family camping/Christmas vlogs)
theshamanisright1
Amateur
Amateur

Post by theshamanisright1 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:09 pm

I hate the way Oscar talks about the kids, Alaya and Levi are really good kids honestly, especially Alaya who's a sweetheart and super smart for her age. Having 3 healthy children is a blessing. Also, I think Averie is cute, but I've got a soft spot for awkward babies so.
PrincessDellaGrazie
Amateur
Amateur

Post by PrincessDellaGrazie » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:46 pm

theshamanisright1 wrote:I hate the way Oscar talks about the kids, Alaya and Levi are really good kids honestly, especially Alaya who's a sweetheart and super smart for her age. Having 3 healthy children is a blessing. Also, I think Averie is cute, but I've got a soft spot for awkward babies so.
Averie is probably going to be an awkward girl, but in a cute and charming way.

Return to “OKBaby”