Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: OK-OscarsPrankAintShit&KyraLikes2Hit | OKBaby | Part 30

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

oldschoolmom39 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:11 pm
remre1017 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:56 pm
ALittleStitious wrote:
She's honestly terrible at this. People are literally telling her exactly why they aren't buying her product, and instead of remedying that, she tells them to buy scrunchies? That makes no sense. If I wanted a blanket, but it was too expensive, I would leave the website and go else where. Not buy a scrunchie. Also, her justification about them being so big is just ridiculous. Maybe don't make them so big? These materials seem more like a throw blanket, yet they're the size of a queen bed? I just can't. This all makes no sense.
It makes absolutely no sense Image I watched 5 minutes of her live and she was trying to justify the price by saying every other company sells them for $160+ even amazon. Okay Kyra so why did I just find this one on amazon for way cheaper than yours?
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... e20613.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just wonder what the markup is on those blankets. How much does it actually cost them to make the blanket vs what they are marking them up for. I don't see them providing that explanation any time soon.
I honestly think part of it is just bad business. She probably doesn't understand that sometimes (especially in the beginning) you don't make a profit/make very little. She is expecting to get back her initial investment immediately. The idea of taking the time to make reasonably priced quality products and building a customer base (and much bigger profit) over time is foreign to her. She thinks you start a business and right off the bat make insane money.
ursh
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ursh »

ALittleStitious wrote:
oldschoolmom39 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:11 pm
remre1017 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:56 pm It makes absolutely no sense Image I watched 5 minutes of her live and she was trying to justify the price by saying every other company sells them for $160+ even amazon. Okay Kyra so why did I just find this one on amazon for way cheaper than yours?
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... e20613.jpg

I just wonder what the markup is on those blankets. How much does it actually cost them to make the blanket vs what they are marking them up for. I don't see them providing that explanation any time soon.
I honestly think part of it is just bad business. She probably doesn't understand that sometimes (especially in the beginning) you don't make a profit/make very little. She is expecting to get back her initial investment immediately. The idea of taking the time to make reasonably priced quality products and building a customer base (and much bigger profit) over time is foreign to her. She thinks you start a business and right off the bat make insane money.
Indeed.. I also have a little business and befor there is any money coming back to you.. Could be years between.. Its a process.. And you sure must have some patience.. Girl, its not easy..

Poslano z mojega FIG-LX1 z uporabo Tapatalk

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

There are suckers born every minute and over indulgent parents who won't tell their shitty kids no.

She has sold out of all but the green. She will continue to sell at this obscene price because she knows her fan base will pay it. Had they not sold they would have been forced to rethink their pricing.

She is ripping people off. She acts like her so called "handmade" mass produced garbage takes talent. They have literally sewn two pieces together and called it a day. It take zero talent. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... e8541c.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

remre1017 wrote:
blehhh wrote:
remre1017 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 8632c0.jpg[/IMG]

Don’t know what she was trying to show by posting this but it’s not cute? No one wants to see your unbuttoned pants Kyra.

Show off her flat stomach most likely

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don’t want this to come off as body shaming, but it doesn’t even look that flat in this picture. The way she’s standing makes it look super curved like she’s a drunk man with a beer gut and unbuttoned pants.

Also I didn’t even notice her hair lmao. Looks awful.

No it is not flat but still looking good after having 3 kids and not going crazy on diets and workout like her bestie KK

xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

The title of their new vlog is so tacky. I don’t want to hear a fake motivational speech about how much they struggled and how hard they worked to get to where they are now. They got lucky and that’s it. Bragging about having a ton of money in the bank ain’t cute.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:The title of their new vlog is so tacky. I don’t want to hear a fake motivational speech about how much they struggled and how hard they worked to get to where they are now. They got lucky and that’s it. Bragging about having a ton of money in the bank ain’t cute.

Be more impressed had they paid off their house. However, once Kyra's business crashes and burns and YouTube sticks it to them for exploiting their children, they're going to need to live in those cars. So good thing they're theirs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

okletsrecap
Talker
Talker

Unread post by okletsrecap »

Alrighty guys here we go. This vlog was actually hard to recap because as someone who just had to get a new car and has only made two payments on it, it’s not easy. Like someone mentioned above, it’s not cute to brag about how they have all this money to pay off their carS.
Anyways!
PAYING OFF OUR CARS AT 22yrs OLD!
We start of the vlog with a little flash back from 2016 (in three different fonts for no reason at all) where Kyra and Oscar lease their first car.
Flash forward to 2018, Kyra and Oscar BUY their first car.
*insert montage that no one cares about
Flash forward again to Oscar and Kyra buying yet another car.
Finally, current day... Oscar yells and screams about how sick to his stomach he was while buying two cars and a house. It was sO sTrEsSfUl and they had to put a third of their monthly income into these vehicles (boring).
Oscar is so thankful.
Oh and get this! Oscar shows a picture of his 2019 dream board and guess what’s on it!! A picture of a family as he says “this one is still up for grabs” aka I’ll be knocking Kyra up before the year is over.
Oscar drives Hannah’s car to go buy Kyra champagne while he talks about finances and how they don’t stress Kyra out (lol we know Oscar).
Kyra chimes in TWICE in an ugly shirt- she does really care and stresses about financials but she disagrees with Oscar about this stuff. Okkkkkkk?
Kyra - “we need another car!”
BBK chore time or in other words -footage that literally no one cares about.
($$$$Looks like Kyra bought a fridge for the office $$$$$)
Kyra shows off her awful dance moves while they pop champagne.
*insert rambling about their cars for the last 5 minutes of the vlog.

If you guys didn’t watch you really didn’t miss out on anything.
And if you’re struggling to pay off cars, houses, loans, etc. you’ll get there!

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Those cars really could have been paid off already considering how much they've bought after they got them. And really all these youtubers seem to buy new cars in cash so I'm more surprised they didn't (I knew they didn't because when they bought one of them they said they were waiting for financing to go through).
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:41 pm Those cars really could have been paid off already considering how much they've bought after they got them. And really all these youtubers seem to buy new cars in cash so I'm more surprised they didn't (I knew they didn't because when they bought one of them they said they were waiting for financing to go through).
Right??? I kinda assumed they had already paid them off with all the spending they do. That's the first thing i would have done.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

How long before they get the side by side or golf cart she wants?
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

"We pay off all our shit but our kids won't go to college because we won't pay for it and they surely won't have enough money to even think about college!"
tea-puppy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by tea-puppy »

Ok I usually just prefer to lurk on here... but after seeing this tweet I had to say something.... Kyra constantly acting like BBK is some sweet small business that feeds a family of 5 is ... laughable. SHE IS AN INFLUENCER LIKE THESE PEOPLE!!! She’s barely even creating items, considering she buys these products in bulk then puts fairly minimal craft work into them beyond that. People are buying ur blankets for $120 just because it’s you..... there is no reason for her to be acting like she isn’t getting the business she deserves!! She is getting MORE THAN ENOUGH!!! It’s really offensive to real small business that can barely afford to live [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... b66207.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... b66207.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... d8e659.jpg[/IMG]
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

tea-puppy wrote:Ok I usually just prefer to lurk on here... but after seeing this tweet I had to say something.... Kyra constantly acting like BBK is some sweet small business that feeds a family of 5 is ... laughable. SHE IS AN INFLUENCER LIKE THESE PEOPLE!!! She’s barely even creating items, considering she buys these products in bulk then puts fairly minimal craft work into them beyond that. People are buying ur blankets for $120 just because it’s you..... there is no reason for her to be acting like she isn’t getting the business she deserves!! She is getting MORE THAN ENOUGH!!! It’s really offensive to real small business that can barely afford to live [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... b66207.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... b66207.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... d8e659.jpg[/IMG]
Yet she expects her minions to support her.
I can damn well guarantee that MessssFam and Kk didn’t pay for the shit they got sent. I can also guarantee she has never sent a random person who ordered extras. Unless you count the handwritten, misspelled thank you note as a bonus.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Holy shit, 1/3 of their income was going to car payments???? How, it had to have been a few grand at least for that! Did they put down a bullshit down payment, or have shit credit?? Proves us right that those cars were an irresponsible purchase. I think they paid off the card before their income decreased even more. It was probably half their monthly income now

apmfacebook93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by apmfacebook93 »

This app no longer saves my place on each forum so I’m missing a lot of posts. Therefore, I apologize if this has already been said.

Was anyone else under the impression that when they made these HUGE deals and whole videos about “buying” new cars that they actually BOUGHT the vehicles...like, paid for them??
What’s the big deal about borrowing money for a more expensive car than you need? Broke people do that every single day.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

sezzajaydee wrote:
tea-puppy wrote:Ok I usually just prefer to lurk on here... but after seeing this tweet I had to say something.... Kyra constantly acting like BBK is some sweet small business that feeds a family of 5 is ... laughable. SHE IS AN INFLUENCER LIKE THESE PEOPLE!!! She’s barely even creating items, considering she buys these products in bulk then puts fairly minimal craft work into them beyond that. People are buying ur blankets for $120 just because it’s you..... there is no reason for her to be acting like she isn’t getting the business she deserves!! She is getting MORE THAN ENOUGH!!! It’s really offensive to real small business that can barely afford to live [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... b66207.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... b66207.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... d8e659.jpg[/IMG]
Yet she expects her minions to support her.
I can damn well guarantee that MessssFam and Kk didn’t pay for the shit they got sent. I can also guarantee she has never sent a random person who ordered extras. Unless you count the handwritten, misspelled thank you note as a bonus.
Her thank you note is probably something like
“thank u so much for buying my blankets! ur support means the world to me. be sure to check out my other items like scrunches!”

- Luv Kyra <3

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

apmfacebook93 wrote:This app no longer saves my place on each forum so I’m missing a lot of posts. Therefore, I apologize if this has already been said.

Was anyone else under the impression that when they made these HUGE deals and whole videos about “buying” new cars that they actually BOUGHT the vehicles...like, paid for them??
What’s the big deal about borrowing money for a more expensive car than you need? Broke people do that every single day.

Kyra probably felt she needed to borrow money to keep up with all of her shopping she does for herself.
Also the clip of them leasing their first car made me kind of sad haha. I remember when they first went to look at cars in Utah they were too young or something to get the car and they needed a co signer. But they took a step back and were like okay we can’t do it right now it’s not the right time. And then later on they leased this nice car and were like we finally did it! Which back then, was exciting. Two young parents with a baby being able to afford to lease their car which is something a lot of people that young can’t really do. Then you fast forward to 2018, and these greedy assholes are finally making enough money to throw away their lease and buy not one but TWO brand new huge overpriced cars. It just shows how quickly money got to their heads.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies!!

OkItsTimeToGetSomeTherapy | OKBaby | Part 31
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Return to “OKBaby”